Looker Dashboard is defined as a collection of queries that can be displayed in the form of visualizations on a screen as a dashboard
It can be viewed using the 3 dots situated at the top corner of the dashboard.
It is used using the steps below:
1. The name has to be given to the query
2. The field and filters needed to be assigned to the query
3. The visualization options need to be configured
4. Click Run once the query is setup
5. The query is saved as a tile using save on the dashboard.
Looker dashboard helps users in altering filters on the dashboards, setting up the delivery schedules on the dashboard, applying alerts to the tiles and downloading data on the dashboard, etc.