Hands On Training
CyberArk Training Overview
- Get trained in CyberArk through industry experts.
- Get classes for both beginners and advanced learners of IT security.
- More than 8600+ students were trained and satisfied by HKR Trainings.
- Trainers with over 9+ years of industry experience will train you in CyberArk.
- Get hands-on learning in IAM and Privileged Account Security solutions.
- Learn with flexible training options at an affordable course fee.
- Access all the relevant online resources, including videos, blogs, CyberArk interview questions, study materials, etc.
- CyberArk Certification exam preparation support and guidance from experts.
- Get a valid certificate in CyberArk upon course completion and explore various careers.
- Enroll in this CyberArk Training to get advanced skills in PAM and become an expert.
To apply for the CyberArk Training, you need to either:
- Any individual interested in building a career in IT security can join this course.
- It will be an added benefit if you have basic coding knowledge, networking, and Windows administration skills.
CyberArk Training Content
The curriculum of CyberArk Training is designed by an expert team with actionable insights to provide you with the best skills. It covers all the relevant resources and topics that make you a skilled expert in IAM. Please go through the topics below to know more:
- Enterprise pain areas
- Associated risk
- Expected Solution
- Core properties of CyberArk solution
- Capabilities of the CyberArk solution
- Installation of CyberArk installation
- Configuring CyberArk
- Hands-on practice
- CyberArk Vault
- Password Vault Web Access Manager
- Privileged Session Manager
- Central Password Manager
- CyberArk Vault Client
- This module presents an in-depth look at CyberArk functioning with real-time examples and practices.
- Installation Prerequisites (Network
- Software OS/Hardware)
- CyberArk Port awareness.
- CyberArk Vault Installation.
- CyberArk Active Directory Integration.
- CyberArk Email Notification engine configures awareness.
- Cyberark CPM Installation.
- Cyberark PVWA Installation.
- Cyberark PSM Installation.
- Cyberark Vault Client Installation.
- Centralized Overview of privileged accounts security and compliance policy
- Master Policy
- CPM Platform Policy
- Scheduled Task
- Safe Creation
- User addition (Ldap)
- User Access Matrix
- Dual Control
- Object Level Access Control
- Overview of Network Device
- Overview of Security Device
- User OnBoarding
- Privileged Single-Sign-on
- Password Reconciliation
- Access privilege of User Accounts in PAM
- Authentication (2-factor) Overview
- Dual Access Control
- Session Recording
- Users OffBoarding
The principles of backup considerations, vault backup installation, and third-party backup systems are covered in this section.
- Creating an encrypted credential password file for pvwaapp user
- Creating an encrypted credential password file for gw user
- Creating an encrypted credential password file for a password manager user
- Creating an encrypted credential password file for psmapp user creating an encrypted credential password file for psmgw user
- Unlocking and password resetting of all above-mentioned system users
- DR Vault
- DR CPM
- DR PVWA
- DR PSM
Cyberark Course Projects
Develop A Password Generator
In this project, you will learn to produce solid and random passwords for privileged accounts. You will also include the best pra.....ctices for password security in this project. Read more
Build A Password Vault For Privileged Account
This project will teach you to develop a simple password vault where all the passwords of privileged accounts are safely stored. H.....ere, you will apply simple encryption techniques to protect the passwords and enable only authorized and valid users to recover them. Read more
Creating A Tool For Password Rotation Reminder
In this project, you will develop a tool to send email notifications as reminders to the Admins. It will remind them about the rot.....ation process for privileged account passwords. Read more
CyberArk Training Reviews
Cyber Security Technical Specialist
CyberArk Training Objectives
CyberArk training is a program intended for aspirants of CyberArk to train them on how to implement, manage and use this Cyber’s Privileged access management solution.
- Understand identity access management and PAM skills.
- Know about various CyberArk products and their use.
- Hands-on privileged accounts security solutions.
- Infrastructure installation and configuration.
- Functions and components
- CyberArk vault.
- Policy configuration.
- Learn the concepts of PVWA, PSM, and Vault Client.
- Vault backup.
- Safe management and account integration.
- IT Security Experts
- Vault Admins
- System Administrators
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- IT Admins
- Professionals interested in building a career by learning CyberArk skills.
Having a basic understanding of Cybersecurity concepts, networking and IT infrastructure would be beneficial for the CyberArk aspirants.
This CyberArk certification will provide you the confidence to explore various career opportunities. It will prove your real-time skills in this platform and separate you from your non-certified peers.
To begin this CyberArk online training, choose one of the following options:
- Click the Enroll Now button at the top of the page or
- Contact our customer number or
- Just fill out the pop-up form, and submit it
Our Support Team will get in touch with you as soon as they can, to provide you with further details about the training process.
Yes! From the very first day of the CyberArk online Training, our trainers will ensure that you understand all the concepts and offer you with good guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete this course, you would also get assistance in your resume preparation that will give you confidence to clear your interview. We are also affiliated with some corporate companies. So we forward them your profiles whenever they have a requirement.
You can also search for Cyberark Online Training in other cities, like Cyberark Training in Hyderabad, etc.
- Our faculty ensures that you understand all the concepts of CyberArk from the beginning of the course.
- You will get a hands-on learning experience, a clear explanation of all topics, and doubt clearance.
- Also, we will assist you in preparing an updated resume/CV, including Cyber Security skills, to build your confidence.
- So, by getting these skills, you will be able to crack any job interview and get placed in top companies.
CyberArk Training FAQ's
It is a leading IAM and privileged account management solution that helps businesses secure their crucial assets and identities. It helps to secure identity access and password security with cryptography.
Yes, CyberArk is an IAM tool. However it focuses mainly on the management and the security of the privileged identities and access.
In order to become a cyberark engineer, there are four certification levels that a person who finds interest in cyberark can take up. They are:
- Level one truste certification:The holder of this certificate has demonstrated a basic understanding of how to employ privileged access in cyber security as well as the CyberArk solutions.
- Level two defender:The holder of this certification has demonstrated their theoretical and practical knowledge of the Identity Security Solution's daily maintenance and operation activities.
- Level three sentry:Sentry certification holders have demonstrated their theoretical and practical skills in the deployment and configuration of the CyberArk technology.
- Level four guardian certification:Holders of this certification have demonstrated extensive knowledge of CyberArk technologies as well as the ability to integrate organizational architecture and identity security strategy.
Yes cyberark is cloud based.Privilege Management and Application Control are integrated in CyberArk Viewfinity to effectively prevent malware-based attacks without compromising the business user experience.
CyberArk Privilege Cloud is a popular SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution that safeguards privileged accounts.
- Ensures that your networks, accounts, passwords, and devices are secure.
- All methods of privileged lifecycle management are automated, and all operations are sped up.
- Eliminates the cloak of anonymity that comes with the use of shared privileged accounts, ensuring responsibility.
- The module's versatility and functionality are commendable, allowing users to address and meet their granular audit standards.
- It's straightforward to implement an enterprise security policy because to the flexibility.
It is used for securing identity and access management and privilege account security to protect passwords from digital threats.
CyberArk being a very protective tool, is used in various sectors like healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more. Most of the companies using CyberArk are located in the US and in the software industry.
Upon completion of your CyberArk Certification, you can go ahead to learn other software in Security like Sailpoint and Okta. Learn with HKR to become the best!
CyberArk does not require much coding. The topics in the training involving coding are explained in detail by the instructors to help learners even with no coding experience.
The average salary of a CyberArk Engineer in:
USA - $125,373 PA
Canada - $112,823 PA
India - INR 7.5 LPA
CyberArk has become a prominent software in the IT industry and has shaped the future of Access Management systems to reduce cybersecurity threats like hacking, malicious attacks, etc., by managing privileged accounts and passwords.
A CyberArk developer has most of his expertise in the software engineering domain and is responsible for building and testing software that is of high quality, robust, scalable, and complies with the CIS practices. The developer also supports and designs and implements privileged access management systems, concludes bug-fixes, and works on the client-side infrastructure.
The top companies in India hiring CyberArk professionals are:
- Anlage Infotech
- Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
- Valuable Consulting
HKR Trainings offers the best CyberArk course with experienced mentors, flexible timings, and affordable costs.
The CyberArk certification exam currently costs $200 USD.
CyberArk is a course that is relatively easy to learn and can be pursued even before graduation. However, graduation is vital for attaining a job at a reputed MNC.
Upon successful completion of cyberark Online training, you will learn the following things.
- The CyberArk Privileged Account Protection system is safely installed and configured by hands-on testing.
- Master principles such as the design and workflows of CyberArk's privileged account protection program.
- Set up authentication methods.
- Secure and install Central Policy Manager (CPM), Privileged Session Manager (PSM), and Password Vault Web Access Manager (PVWA) in a distributed or Load Balanced configuration.
- Perform cyberark vault backup.
You will receive a recording of the CyberArk Training class you missed during the sessions. It will help you revise the lessons you missed and ask any doubts, if you have any, in the next class.
- Many students and learners who enrolled in our various tech courses were satisfied.
- Our trainers with domain expertise will explain all the concepts in-depth with hands-on skills.
- Also, get CyberArk certification preparation guidance and support from trainers.
- So, after getting these updated and real-time skills, there will be no chance of getting unhappy with our CyberArk course.
Contact our sales team executives to know about your additional queries after getting our online training.
We provide a free demo class to the aspirants and experts looking to join this course online. It will help you to understand the training methods, faculty profile, and other aspects before you join.
It is a popular identity security software that detects the user's identity across business apps and secures enterprise data.
The fixed price of the CyberArk Certification Training is:
- For Self-paced Training: Rs. 9,000
- For 1:1 Training: Rs. 49,000
- Talk to our learning support representatives for a live online batch of CyberArk.
Certification in CyberArk PAM helps to get recognition in privilege accounts, access management, and best practices.
There are three popular certifications available in CyberArk:
Getting certified in this IAM tool may cost you between USD200 to USD400.
Generally, it will take around 30 hours to complete the online course in CyberArk. It also depends on the mode of learning you choose.
A skilled CyberArk Consultant in India earns between Rs—4LPA and 19LPA on average, with an experience level of 2 to 8 years.
A CyberArk Engineer in the USA earns an annual average salary of up to USD 134K. An entry-level employee earns up to USD 119K per year.
- CyberArk Consultant
- CyberArk Admin
- CyberArk Expert
- CyberArk Engineer, etc.
CyberArk University offers a free online course on information security basics. But other advanced modules are available in paid courses.
The CyberArk Trustee level certification is considered the toughest compared to Defender and Sentry certification exams.
To a software engineer, CyberArk pays an hourly rate of USD75/hr.
- DCB Bank