Google Cloud free tier is a GCP service that provides access to many free cloud resources. It holds a vast open-source community with a good track record. It also allows users to access many features of Google Cloud with two different options:- a 12-month free trial and Always free.
Google Cloud Free Tier is a free-to-use service from GCP that helps you store your first 1GB and 10GB data in each respective product. It offers various cloud functions and the Google Cloud build, where the users will get upto 120 build minutes/day freely. Further, the Google Cloud free tier offers storage of upto 50 GB for five users. Also, there are some free services that GCP offers that don't expire. Moreover, you can save more time and resources, and it is flexible to change.
- Go to the GCP Free Trial Account creation page.
- Hit the tab "Get started for free" to continue.
- You will be redirected to the "Sign-in" page. If you have an existing Gmail ID, you can sign in or create a new Gmail Account.
- After signing in, the page will redirect to the "GCP Free Trial" page, and you need to check and accept the "Terms and conditions".
- Then click on "Continue" to move further.
- Then you must enter all the required details, including account type and personal details.
- Later you need to enter your Credit Card (for billing) details to continue to Free Trial Account.
- After proper authentication, you can navigate to the GCP Console to start using free trial services.
You can migrate your existing data, services, and applications to the cloud server from on-premise. It will be much easier for organizations that are not or less familiar with the cloud environment. Further, you can begin this journey with an on-premises environment, a private hosting space, or any other public cloud ecosystem. Following several steps, you can finish this efficiently.
The Google Cloud's free trial will end after 90 days of sign-up, where you will get USD 300 as credits to spend.