Hands On Training
CISM Certification Course Overview
CISM is a professional certification training from HKR Trainings which will empower you with the skills to design, deploy, and manage security architecture within your organization. The Certified Information Security Manager certification is provided by ISACA, an autonomous, non-profit organization that promotes risk, governance, data security, etc.
At HKR Trainings, you will get world-class CISM Certification Training from industry-experienced mentors. This training will help you clear the CISM Certification exams with good grades. Also, you will be able to demonstrate your skills in Information Security that will help your organization secure data. You will get live training and other intuitive skills like mock interviews, resume building, etc. The trainer(s) will help you gain expertise in overall CISM concepts so that you can crack any job interview and make a good career. Further, there are various learning options, like Self-paced, instructor-led live training, etc.
So, by joining HKR’s CISM Certification Online Training, you can ace your CISM skills.
To apply for the CISM Certification Training, you need to either:
- You should have a basic understanding of computer networking concepts like TCP/IP, DNS and firewalls
- You should have a basic understanding of Operating systems like Windows & Linux
- You should have a basic understanding of security concepts like access control, encryption and authentication
- You should also be familiar with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby or Python.
CISM Certification Course Content
The CISM Certification Course content at HKR Trainings is designed with the recommendations of domain experts in the IT industry. This course develops the skills relevant to Information Security within the learners. The below CISM Course modules will give you complete details.
- What is CISM?
- Overview of CISM Certification
- What skills will you learn in CISM?
Part-1 Enterprise Governance
- Introduction to Information Security Governance (ISG)
- Organizational culture
- Importance of ISG
- Corporate Governance, Management
- Legal Regulatory & Contractual Requirements
- Assessing Security Environment
- Role and Responsibilities
- Organizational Structures
Part-2 Information Security Strategy
- Information Security Strategy Development
- Strategic Planning
- Information Governance Frameworks & Standards
- Code of Ethics
- Reporting & Compliance
Part-1 Risk Assessment
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Identification
- Emerging Risk & Threat Landscape
- Vulnerability & Control Deficiency Analysis
- Risk Assessment & Analysis Techniques
- Evaluation of Risk
- Risk Registers
- Risk Scenarios
- BCP & DRP
- Kris & Risk Monitoring Tools
Part-2 Information Risk Response
- Risk Treatment & Risk Response
- Risk & Control Ownership
- Monitoring & Reporting of Risk
- Risk Mitigation - Reduction & Avoidance
- Risk Mitigation - Transference & Acceptance
- Mitigating Controls Types
Part-1 Information Security Program (ISP) Development
- Information Security Program Introduction & Overview
- Information Security Program Resources
- Information Security Program Essential Elements
- Information Asset identification & Classification
- Information Security- Standards & Frameworks
- Monitoring Security Operations
- Information Security- Policies, Guidelines, & Procedures
- Information Security Program Metrics
Part-2 Information Security Program (ISP) Management
- Information Security Control Design & Selection
- Implementation & Integrations of Information Security Control
- Information Security Control Testing & Evaluation
- Information Security Awareness & Training
- External Services Management
- Integrating Security Program with Information Technology Operations
- Overview of Access Control
- ISP Communications & Reporting
- Cryptography & Hashing Techniques- Overview
Part-1 Incident Management Readiness
- Overview of Incident Management
- Incident Management Process
- Overview of Incident Management & Incident Response and Its Plans
- BIA- Business Impact Analysis
- BCP-Business Continuity Plan
- DRP-Disaster Recovery Plan
- Classification & Categorization of Incident
- Incident Management- Training, Testing, & Assessment
Part-2 Incident Management Operations
- Incident Management- Tools, Technologies, & Techniques
- Incident Containment Methods
- Analysis of Incident and Evaluation
- Incident Response Communications
- Incident Eradication & Recovery
- Post-Incident Review Practices
CISM Certification Projects
In this project, the learners will get exposure to Information Security Governance.
CISM Certification Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
CISM Certification Training Objectives
CISM Certification Training by HKR develops the necessary skills within you to qualify for the CISM exam and get certified. HKR Trainings provides all the important guidance and resources through industry-experienced mentors with practical training. It will help you gain updated skills and certification to get a good job.
At HKR Trainings, the CISM Certification training will be delivered by industry-experienced trainers.
By learning the CISM Certification Course, you will get certified with the most in-demand skill. You will get exposure to working with many top MNC companies with updated skills. Also, you can earn more than the current payments in your existing organization.
After you complete the entire CISM course along with all the assignments and real-time projects, HKR Trainings will issue the CISM Course Completion Certificate. You can add this certification to your profile/resume to get more job opportunities.
CISM Certification Training is specially designed for experienced people in information security, System Security, etc. They can upgrade their career with this certification.
The candidate applying for CISM Certification Course should have the following-
- He should have atleast 5 years of professional experience as an Information Security Analyst, IS Manager, etc.
- The experience should be verified and to be presented with the necessary documents.
- Must follow the CISM code of professional ethics.
Yes, we provide you with all the resources and guidance to crack an interview and get a good job. You will get expert mentorship regarding this.
Yes, you will get one practice test as a part of the CISM Certification Training that will help you get acquainted with the actual certification exam. You can take this practice test for free.
The individuals preparing for CISM Certification are allowed to retake an exam Four Times in a rolling year if they do not pass the exam on First Attempt.
To pass the CISM Certification exam, you need to score 450 marks, atleast out of the 800 marks. Thus, you must have to achieve 450 or higher marks to qualify for the CISM exam.
CISM Certification Training FAQ's
CISM or Certified Information Security Manager is a person who designs, deploys, and manages security architecture within his organization. The CISM certification is a globally recognized certification that empowers Information Security Analysts and Managers to become professionally certified.
Yes, you will get all the resources and guidance to get placed. We have corporate tie-ups, so we will forward your updated resume to them whenever there is a requirement.
Yes, we provide a demo session before enrolling in the main course. This session will give you an overall idea of the course and clear all your doubts.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students gets satisfied with our training if you are not then we provide specialised training in return.
CISM Certification is a well-recognized and in-demand skill with lots of opportunities. Once you get certified, you can earn more than the current pay package in a great and challenging role.
Even if you miss any class or session, you will get class recordings as every class is recorded.
The trainers at HKR Trainings are industry-experienced and certified with more than 10+ years of work experience.