1. What is Microsoft Azure and why is it used?
The organizations which provide the cloud services are called cloud providers. Microsoft Azure is one of the cloud providing services which is used for accessing Microsoft's infrastructure for cloud.
2. What are the roles implemented in Windows Azure?
There are three roles in Windows Azure.
- Web Role: It gives a web solution that is front-end. This is similar to an ASP.NET application. Azure facilitates the required services by providing IIS.
- Worker Role: It gives solutions for background service. It can run long activities.
- Virtual Machine Role: The roles of both web and worker are executed on virtual machines. The Virtual Machine Roles provides the client with the features to modify the virtual machine on which the web and worker roles are running.
3. What is the TFS build system in Azure?
In Azure projects, you get the record with a .cspkg extension which is a Cloud Service Package that is utilized for the deployment of your cloud administration.
Build Servers: A build server is a machine to keep your deployment packages. Only one build machine is enough for utilizing the Team Foundation Build. The Build Server machine can be a physical machine or a virtual machine.
Build Controllers: These are the Manufacture Controller components in the build system that accepts the build requests from any task inside the group project. Each build controller is dedicated to a single team project collection. It maintains a balanced relationship between a team project and a build controller.
Build Agents: These are the components in the build system that accomplishes more processor-concentrated work.
4. What is the Text Analytics API in Azure Machine?
- Content Analytics API is a part of content examination web administrations which works with Azure Machine Learning.
- The API is used to analyze the unstructured content for tasks such as sentiment analysis and key-phrase extraction.
- There is no need for a new model to be planned and prepared; the user just needs to bring the data and call the service to get the sentiment results.
5. What are the essential skills that made you suitable for this project?
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 roles are suited for group projects and are also suitable for individual parts as well. It is advisable that one finds out all about the industry, size and scope.
6. What are the various types of solutions in Dynamics CRM?
There are two types of solutions in Dynamics CRM
- Managed Solution: These are a kind of completed package with the help of which one can distribute and install in the respective CRM organizations.
- Unmanaged Solution: It is defined as a collection of customizations unmanaged in nature. The customized solutions are unmanaged in nature and its components are interrelated with some unmanaged solutions. One can export a solution as a managed solution. The customizations cannot be rolled back once they are imported into CRM.
7. What is a workflow?
- Workflow facilitates the categorization of the documents, information and tasks passed from one user to the customers.
- The workflow actions are carried out with the help of certain rules.
- The workflow structure facilitates many components that can be used by administrators and business users in a bid to model the structure of their business information.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM facilitates the developers with a new variety of mechanisms which they can alter the standard behaviour that is required by their business-related applications.
8. Explain about configuration and customization in Dynamics CRM.
- Dynamics CRM provides an environment with a flexible arrangement that helps admin users or end-users to reap the benefits. They can alter the business processing needs to get along with the business requirements. It can create a workflow and configure a rule.
- Users don’t require any programming language skills to become an expert of CRM configuration types but to write Plugins and custom workflows, the user requires a bit of programming language, and these are referred to as customization.
- Dynamic CRM facilitates a broad scope in customization and configuration. Hence, it is suggested to think about shape first before the process of customization.
9. What is the function of the character analysis of API?
The character analysis of API will not account for good or bad in processing the words. The words are considered to be neutral without any positive or negative sense while processing. Advanced features are used in the process of characterization and are also used in natural language processing.
- Master Your Craft
- Lifetime LMS & Faculty Access
- 24/7 online expert support
- Real-world & Project Based Learning
10. What is Power Pivot?
- It is an add-in for Microsoft Excel 2010 that enables you to import millions of rows of data from multiple data sources into a single Excel workbook.
- It lets you create relationships between heterogeneous data, creates calculated columns and measures using formulas, builds PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- It allows analyzing the data for making timely business decisions without any requirement of IT assistance.
11. What is Power Query?
It is an ETL tool which is used for shaping, cleaning and transforming data using intuitive interfaces without the help of coding. It helps the user to:
- Import Data from a wide range of sources from files, databases, big data, social media data, etc.
- Join and append data from multiple data sources.
- Shape data as per requirement by removing and adding data.
12. Mention what are the new features in MS Exchange 2013?
- Integration with Lync and SharePoint: With site mailboxes and in-place eDiscovery, it offers greater integration with Microsoft Sharepoint and Lync.
- Provide a resilient solution: It built upon the exchange server 2010 and redesigned for simplicity of scale, feature isolation and hardware utilization.
- Supports a multigenerational workforce: From multiple sources, users can merge contacts, as well as smart search, allows to search people in the network.
- Provide an engaging experience: MS web app focused on a streamlined user interface that supports the use of touch, enhancing the use of mobile devices.
- Meet the latest demand: With improved searching and indexing, you can search across Lynch 2013, Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013, etc.
- DAG system: A new evolution of exchange 2010 DAG.
13. Mention how many types of delivery groups found in MS Exchange 2013?
There are five types of delivery groups in MS Exchange 2013.
- Routing DAG.
- Mailbox delivery groups.
- Connector source service.
- AD site.
- Server List
14. Explain how a message is delivered to the mailbox database in Exchange 2013?
In Microsoft exchange 2013, when the message reaches the target mailbox server in the destination AD site, the transport service avails SMTP to carry the message to the mailbox and then by using RPC, Transport Service delivers the message to the local mailbox.
15. Why has Exchange 2013 architecture been changed with two server roles?
- Exchange 2007 and 2010 were architectures with certain technology constraints that existed at that time, where CPU performance was the Key constraint when Exchange 2007 was released and to make things easier Server roles were introduced. Though, server roles in Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010 are tightly coupled.
- Now, CPU horsepower is less expensive and it is not a constraining factor, with that constraint lifted, the primary goal for Exchange 2013 is the simplicity of scale, hardware utilization and failure isolation. Thus Microsoft reduced the number of server roles to two as Client Access Server Role and Mailbox Server Role.
16. How are PDF documents edited in a word?
To edit the PDF documents the following steps need to be implemented.
- Click on the menu file.
- Click on the open icon.
- Select the PDF file from the local disk.
- Select the file and open it.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen that displays information click on ok.
- If the word is displayed on a protected view bar then click on enable editing.
- Now the PDF file can be edited with the word, once required changes are done the file needs to be saved in word format.
17. What is meant by macro in MS-Excel?
- In MS- Excel, the macro is used for iterating over a group of the task.
- Macros can be in a written or recorded form.
- It depends upon the users to create macros for their customized and repetitive function.
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
18. Why we use Callout function in SharePoint 2013?
SharePoint Callout is used to make several types of commands on the Share Point for adding a new item, updating and to make site navigation links. The user can append a new record to the SharePoint list without the need to open the default add new SharePoint list item dialogue box.
19. What are the benefits a company would be getting after switching to SharePoint 2013?
- Integrated search.
- Improved workflow.
- Improved business intelligence.
- Ease of storage management.
- Mobile compatibility.
- Social media-friendly.
- Enhanced publishing, designing and metadata management.
- Copy-paste option for content authors.
Ease of customizing error pages.
20. How do you go about tuning a SQL Server query?
- Identify the query causing the issue.
- Review the query plan by issuing SHOWPLAN_TEXT, SHOWPLAN_ALL, Graphical Query Plan or sys.dm_exec_query_stats.
- Review the individual query components to determine which components of the query have the highest cost.
- Outline options to improve the query such as moving from cursor-based logic to set based logic or vice versa, changing the JOIN order, WHERE clause or ORDER BY clause, adding indexes, removing indexes, creating covering indexes, etc.
- Test the options to determine the associated performance improvement.
- Implement the solution.
21. How do you optimize queries?
- Use SQL Profiler to locate long-running queries.
- Keep your DBs normalized.
- Move queries to stored procedures: Stored procedures are compiled and run on the server.
- Limit your searches as much as possible-only grab what you need.
- Don't use joins if you don't have to, they are expensive. Try to join on indexed fields if you can.
- Add indexes to fields you often filter by, especially if they are an Integer, Boolean, or Number.
- You can limit the number of rows returned, or possibly do pagination, so you don't have to get a giant amount of rows.
22. Why we use Server Locator Point in System Center Configuration Manager?
Server Locator Points are used in the Configuration Manager for completing the client site assignment on an intranet and help clients to find management points when they cannot find the information through Active Directory Domain Services.
23. Can the Members of other collections be excluded or included in the collection?
Yes, the 2012 Configuration manager has the new set of rules which allows for excluding or including the collection rules. These rules provide for exclusion or inclusion of the collections that have the membership anywhere.
24. How to update Deploy Software?
To update the Deploy Software, do the following:
- Choose a group of software updates by SCCM console for tracking the groups that the updates are installed.
- Automatic installation rules were arranged for Automatic Software Updates installation.
- When a rule is running, and on a separate basis, the software gets updated. They are attached to the update software list.
- Finally, in the customer system, the updated software is installed.
Weekday / Weekend Batches
25. What are the different Refactoring options in Visual Studio?
The different refactoring option in the visual studio are:
- Add parameter (from CallSite).
- Generate overrides.
- Add named argument.
- Add null-check for parameters.
- Insert digit-separators into literals.
- Change base for numeric literals (Example: hex to binary).
- Convert if-to-switch.
- Remove unused variable.
26. What is an Assembly?
- Generics were introduced in C# 2.0. Generics allows defining type-safe classes, interfaces, methods, events, delegates, and generic collections without compromising type safety, performance, or productivity.
- A generic type parameter is specified between the open (<) and close (>) brackets which makes it strongly typed collections i.e. generics collections contain only similar types of objects.
27. What is Primary, Secondary and Stub zone in windows DNS server?
Primary Zone: In this, the file is saved as a normal text file with filename (.dns).
Secondary Zone: It maintains a read-only copy of zone database on another DNS server. It also acts as a back-up server to the primary server by providing fault tolerance and load balancing.
Stub Zone: It consists of a copy of name server and SOA records which is used for reducing the DNS search orders.
28. Explain what is the way to configure the DHCP server such that it allocates the same IP address to certain devices each time the address is removed?
- Fo configuring the DHCP server, a reservation has to be created for the device.
- To create a reservation, you must know the MAC hardware address of the device.
- For determining the MAC address for a network device you can use the ipconfig or nbs tat command-line utilities.
29. Explain different types of active directory partitions.
There are four different types of active directory partitions as follows.
- Configuration Partition:
It is a partition that stores all the data of Active Directory.
The data comprises site-link, Site, subnet etc.
This partition copies all domain controllers that are available in the Forest.
- Application Partition:
It stores information about applications in Active Directory.
Example: DomainDNSZones and ForestDNSZones.
It stores all the information about the objects and their qualities.
It copies to other domain controllers in the Forest.
It stores the domain information that includes a computer, user, printer, group, etc.
It also copies to all domain controllers in the domain.
30. What is Windows Server’s default user interface?
Windows PowerShell is the default user interface and command-Line Shell made by Microsoft. The main goal of the PowerShell is to systematize administrative tasks that work both remote and local windows machines. .NET Framework is used for building PowerShell.
Submit an interview question
Find our upcoming Microsoft Training Online Classes
Batch starts on 20th Sep 2021, Weekday batch
Batch starts on 24th Sep 2021, Fast Track batch
Batch starts on 28th Sep 2021, Weekday batch