Hands On Training
SAP GRC Course Overview
Welcome to HKRTrainings, your premier destination for mastering SAP GRC. Our comprehensive training program is meticulously designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in SAP GRC, a critical framework for managing governance, risk, and compliance.
To apply for the SAP GRC Training, you need to either:
- Basic knowledge of SAP system.
- Fundamental skills in SAP Security concepts.
- People interested in Law and Governance can also attend this course.
SAP GRC Training Content
Our online SAP GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) training program is curated by IT and Business Management experts to give our learners detailed knowledge of how to implement the best GRC strategy for diverse companies.
- Introduction to GRC
- GRC applications and benefits
- Creating and Implementing a Roadmap
- Emergency Access Management Configuration
- Maintain Owners and Controllers in Central Owner Maintenance
- Assign Owners to Firefighter IDs
- Assign Controllers to Firefighter IDs
- Assign Firefighter Users to Firefighter IDs
- Maintain Reason Codes
- Monitoring Emergency Access
- Review a Log Report
- Business Rules Framework
- Maintaining MSMP Workflow
- Customize Workflow
- User provisioning process workflow: Role request
- Advanced workflows
- Workflow engine
- Settings Specific to Provisioning and Managing Users
- End User Personalization Forms
- Create an Access Request
- Access Control
- Configuring and Maintaining the Rule Set
- Analyze and Manage Risk
- Maintain a Critical Access Rule
- Role Level Simulation
- User Level Simulation
- Perform Ad Hoc Risk Analysis
- Mitigating Risks
- Functions of RAR
- Understanding Remediation
- Configuring and Troubleshooting RAR
- Configuring Role Management
- Roles-Specific Configuration Options
- Configuring Role Methodology
- Settings for Condition Groups
- Maintain Owners for Role Management
- Create a Single Role
- Mass Managing Roles
- setup and upgrades
- Rule design
- configuration and testing
- Firefighter access setup
- User provisioning workflow design and configuration
- Custom report development
- Integration with CUP and RAR
- Proposals in PFCG
- Segregation of duties (SoD) analysis
- Access violation remediation
- SAP security redesign
- SAP general computing controls configuration
- SAP application process controls assessments
- design and configuration
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Project planning
- coordination and reporting
- Organizational change management
- Vendor oversight
- Technical support Quality assurance
- GRC Repository
- SPM functionality
- Understanding SPM data requirements
- Configuring SPM
- Troubleshooting SPM
SAP GRC Projects
Business Role Management Project
This project is to supervise and lead the operations and employees of a corporation.
Change Management Decisions Project
This project is the set of steps that a member of the team takes on a specific project or initiative.
SAP GRC Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP GRC Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of SAP GRC training at HKR, you will learn the following things.
- Learn ERM integration with CUP.Run Log Reports in SPM.
- Understand RAR Risk Analysis and Reporting.
- Understanding SAP role, Firefighter ID, and end-user ID mapping.
- Master the Complaint user provisioning process workflow.
- Implements methodology and generates the role using ERM.
The SAP GRC training course benefits the following list of professionals.
- Application consultant.
- Business Process Owner and architect.
- SAP team members looking to add skill sets in cross modules.
- Audit team members.
Previous Knowledge of SAP security topics, basics of SAP, is essential for this training. People who have an interest in law and governance can also attend this training.
In order to get the SAP GRC module training, first, you need to search for the best training center that delivers sound knowledge in the SAP GRC module. Also, take suggestions or pick ideas from already learned or experienced candidates in the subject. HKR Trainings, with a team of industry experts, are ready to enhance your professional career and help you to get your dream job.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in SAP GRC.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
SAP GRC Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.
HKR trainings SAP GRC Online Training assists you in conserving and continuously updating your SAP GRC system to ensure that your company is protected from any governance and compliance issues. This programme will cover topics such as auditing SAP ERP, GRC access control overview and navigation, and more.
GRC now encompasses elements like performance management, sustainability, quality assurance, and even techniques such as information security management, ethical management, and business continuity planning, in addition to traditional financial and legal compliance.
SAP GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) is a collection of solutions and technologies that help you manage business resources in a way that reduces risk, increases trust, and reduces compliance costs.
SAP GRC Access Control is a product that was developed to assist enterprises in automating the process of managing user access and monitoring SoD risk breaches.
The efficient conveyance of information and the smooth operation of corporate processes are essential commodities in today's business environment, which is why a career in GRC can be quite rewarding. To have a successful career in the GRC business, one must first comprehend the foundation concepts of GRC.
There has been an increase in the demand for professionals trained in the respective domain to take care of security via SAP security and GRC. If you're seeking SAP security and GRC training in Hyderabad, HKR trainings can provide you with the best training and placement.
The core modules of sap GRC are:
- SAP risk management
- SAP process control
- SAP audit management
- SAP business integrity screening
- SAP watch list screening
- SAP global trade services
- SAP Enterprise threat detection
- SAP privacy governance
- SAP cloud identity access management and SAP Access control
SAP suggests combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for the SAP GRC AC Certification Exam (C GRCAC 12), since questions will assess your ability to apply the knowledge you've gained via training and professional experience.
SAP Risk Management in GRC is used to manage risk-adjusted enterprise performance management, allowing a business to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and visibility across risk efforts.
Risks might come in many forms such as