Expedite your Tibco Business events with our recently designed HKR’s Tibco Business Events Interview Questions with answers. This blog is specially designed under the guidance of the SME team to help the fresher as well as experienced professionals. The Tibco Business event is one of the popular business tools to offer complex event processing or CEP. As the Tibco business events market is growing like anything and you can expect huge job openings across the world. As per the latest research, almost 0.67% of the software products are developed on the basis of Tibco business events tools.
Ans: Tibco business event is a popular tool used to process any complex business events. These business events in software systems are later used to predict any business changes and to perform in a better way.
Ans: Below are the important key features of using Tibco Business event;
Ans: Channels are nothing but resources used to establish the connectivity and communication between various business events. The events are like JMS sources, RV sources, and HTTP sources.
Destinations are specified with channels and explain the source and sink for the Tibco business messages.
Ans: The Tibco business Events Extreme data grid feature is compatible with Tibco Active spaces enterprise edition version 2.0.2 hot fix 9.
Ans: Below are the important packages installed in Tibco Business events such as;
Ans: Below are bowsers which are supported;
1. Chrome 16
2. Firefox 9
3. Internet Explorer 9
4. Safari 5
The disk space and memory requirements;
Disk space – 4 Gb
Memory – 2 Gb RAM
Tibco business event uses the two JRE versions:
1.7.0_45 –default JRE
Ans: The events can be generated in Tibco business event using instance created on the base of input channels.
Ans: RMS is also known as Rule management Server this is a business event component. This is used to manage decision projects and also provides various mechanisms.
Ans: In the Tibco business event tool, to perform a specific event, users can have multiple event rules. The rule priority value can be decided on the base of the sequence where rules are triggered. The value which is closer to 1 means that we can have a higher priority.
1. In the Business events the messages will be received through various channels along with appropriate destinations.
2. At first, the event preprocessor will be executed.
3. Here all the incoming messages will be converted to business events.
4. Rules will be triggered on the basis of these available events.
Ans: CDD stands for Cluster deployment description, this is an XML file. This file consists of required information related to the deployment of the Tibco business event project.
Ans: Scorecards are a type of concept used in business events. Scorecards are sometimes used as a static variable in various programming languages, this scoreboard offers project-wide scope and single instance. These scoreboards are used to keep track or store the information which is later used throughout the project interference agent.
Ans: The steps included are;
1. Installation guide -> this gives complete installation information
2. Application Architect’s guide -> this consists of details like architectural details or rule programming.
3. Application Developer’s guide -> this consists of details like programmer documents used in rule programming.
4. Decision manager user’s guide -> this gives details like user documentation and decision tables information.
5. Web studio user’s guide -> consists of user documentation available on Web studio.
6. Architect’s guide -> Consists of architectural details on the application platform.
7. Java developer’s guide -> Contains whole java programmer documentation
8. Performance tuning guide -> Application performance documentation which holds tuning information.
9. System guide -> which consists of machine resources information for the application.
10. Code snippets -> source code for the programming snippets and java developer’s guide.
Ans: Tibco BW is also known as the information bus company warehouse tool. This is an information, integration, and analytical tool. Tibco BW software is used to manage, integrate, and monitor the business level enterprise tool. This is widely used because of its flexibility, scalability, and reliability.
Tibco BE is a tool used to process complex business events. These business events are used to predict any business changes and enable them to perform in a better way.
Ans: An event preprocessor is the same as a rule function. This type of rule function is used to process any incoming messages before these messages are converted into business events.
Ans: Decision tables are considered as an implementation for virtual rule functions. And virtual rule functions consist of one or more decision tables.
I hope I have tried my best to explain the very important Tibco Business event interview questions and answers. Learning only this article is not enough to get into top companies. You should have a thorough knowledge of industry-based projects, to become a master in this tool please visit our website www.hkrtraining.com.
Batch starts on 20th Apr 2021, Weekday batch
Batch starts on 24th Apr 2021, Weekend batch
Batch starts on 28th Apr 2021, Weekday batch