To serve a growing organization to the best of my ability sincerely, honestly and where I am the role player for the overall growth of the concern and give respect to my senior. I am ever keen to acquire some new technologies and climb the corporate to ladder by honest and hard work.
Having total 1.11 Years of experience in PEGA PRPC version 6.3.
· PEGA PRPRC v6.3 System Architect, along with Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintaining of BPM and Business Rules Engine (BRE)application using the PEGA Rules. Process Commander (PRPC) tool.
Good knowledge and working experience in software Development life cycle (SDLC) using UML, SRD/BRD.
Creating the Business Process Flows and Flow actions in Pega PRPC.
Experience in creating Agents, data tables and database tables.
Experience in Activity and Activity methods
Good at developing Use cases, Interaction Diagrams (sequence and Class Diagram) using Modelling Language and tools that include UML, Rational Rose and Smart Draw.
Experience in developing Work Flows, Rule based Business process Management (BPM) applications on Pega Process Commander (PRPC).
Clear understanding of using Clipboard, Tracer and SMA for debugging.
Experience in RDB-methods & OBJ-methods
Experience on BI Reporting Using SAP BO XI 3.1 & BO 4.0 ( Webi ,Crystal & Xcelsius)
Working as a Software Engineer FEDELE INFO SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT.LTD from May 2014 to till date.
B. Tech (ECE) from An Independent Institute Of Hyderabad Educational & Research Centre April 2014.
Tools : PEGA RULES Process Commander 6.3 & 7.1
BPM : PRPC Pega Rules Process Commander
Business Intelligence tools : SAP Business Objects Enterprise 4.0/3.1 CMC, Information Design Tool, Crystal Reports
Languages : C
Scripting Languages :Jscript, HTML 1 , 3 & 5 , CSS3.
Design Studio : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash player.
Application Server :Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.x.
RDBMS : Oracle 10g.
Operating Systems : Windows XP/07/08.
Other Tools : MS office
Project Name : E – Commerce
Client : JPMC
Duration : AUG 2014 to Till now.
Environment : PEGA 6.3
Description : provided Implementation services to USGBC and successfully delivered thee-commerce solution. The Solution developed online Account information of customers from all the parts in the World. The functionality includePayments of Bills, Account summary, Transaction History,Enrolment information
Role & Responsibilities:
Working with the Business users, Leads, and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing, testing and building Pegasystems solutions to meet those requirements.
Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Org Divisions, Org Units, and Work groups.
Created rules based on circumstance.
Created Activities for implementing core Business Logic.
Developed and designed class structure, workflows as well as integration between system for smooth and optimized operation of system.
New York, NY
SENIOR PEGA DEVELOPER
09/2015 – present
· Management of new and existing business through the SFDC workflow management tool
· Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems
· Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support
· Manages code ownership of development activity and act as a mentor to other developers within the team
· Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures
· migration through to production
· Works under from development minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers
CERTIFIED PEGA DEVELOPER
06/2013 – 06/2015
· Exposure to the frameworks
· Exposure to the PRPC Case Management
· Exposure Pega Implementation Methodology / Agile development
· Involvement in all the phases of the PRPC project development
· 3+ years in PRPC"
· Pega PRPC guardrails
· Middleware Integration ( MQ series or similar)
02/2010 – 02/2013
· Help to make process and systems improvement recommendations and to help develop best practices for BPM development
· Follow established coding standards and techniques, assists with establishing standards
· Work with the IT Manager in process improvement initiatives as directed by the service
· Work with the wider development team along with Payments CIO and operations to deliver rapid and error free code in an agile development environment
· Perform triage on issues to identify root cause and provide the solution
· Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards
· Plan for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team
· Have the drive and ability to learn quickly new technologies, frameworks and have strong systems troubleshooting skills
· and written communication skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
· Highly Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
· Strong knowledge of Web Services architecture and framework
· Good verbal organized; Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Good task management ability, should be keen on keeping up to date on Analytical solution
An acknowledged Software Professional with an around of 7.4 years of IT experience in BPM – PEGA PRPC and Java/J2EE Web Applications development and Testing. Experience includes Healthcare Insurance and Banking and Financial domains.
Experience in the BPM application development using Pega PRPC 6.x, HCIF (for health care), Smart Dispute Frameworks.
Having Experience with Pega Scrum and Agile Methodologies.
Proficient in Pega Methodology Implementation cycle including Business Process Modeling, Analysis, Designing, Development, Integration, Testing, and Deployment of BRE and BPM Applications.
Good knowledge on CPMHC Framework.
· As a core team member I have involved in many areas of PRPC which include Flows, Flow actions, Correspondence rules, Activities, Declarative rules and Integration Services
· Experience in working with Agents and Listeners for batch process.
· Implemented SOAP Services and Connectors to integrate with the external systems.
· Involved in requirement gathering along with business analysts to better understand end user requirements and various scenarios.
· Worked on Debugging and Bug fixing Activities using Rules Inspector with Lead and System Architects for Harness, Declare Expressions.
· Good knowledge on using debugging and performance tools like Clipboard, Tracer, Pega Log Analyzer(PLA), Performance Analyzer (PAL) and System Management Application (SMA).
· Experience in Rules like Product rules, Rule-set management, and associated tools such as export & import tools and Deployment.
· Actively involved in code migration and other deployment related activities.
· Experience in working with the QA Testing Team creating Test Plans and Test Cases.
· Experience in RDBMS technologies like Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and MS-SQL.
· Experience in Distributed Application development using JAVA.
· Ability to learn quickly in work environment, productive interpersonal skills with ability to understand and co-operate group requirements efficiently.
· Certified Senior System Architect in PRPCV6.2 from Pega Systems, USA
· Certified System Architect in PRPCV6.1 SP2 from Pega Systems, USA
· ORACLE Certified Java SE6 Programmer from ORACLE Corp.
B.Tech (CSE) from JNTUniversity, Anantapur, India.
Smart BPM Suite :Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x
RDBMS : Oracle 11g
Application/Web Servers : Tomcat 6.0, Web Sphere 6.0.
Programming Languages : Java (JDK 1.5/1.6), SQL/PLSQL
J2EE Technologies : Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services
Markup Scripting Languages : HTML, XML
Frameworks : HCIF, Smart Dispute, CPMHC.
Development Tools : PEGA PRPC, Eclipse IDE, TOAD, SQL Developer
Methodologies : PRPC, AGILE, SDLC.
Business Verticals : Healthcare, Insurance, Banking,
Operating System : Windows, UNIX &LINUX
Worked as Senior Software Engineer for UnitedHealth Group Information
· Services(Optum Services) from Oct 2013 to Nov2016.
· Worked as Software Engineer for UnitedHealth Group Information Services from Feb 2011 to March 2013
· Worked as Project Engineer for WIPRO Technologies from July 2009 to Jan 2011.
· Worked in Newjersy, USA for 6 months on L1-B Visa from UHG/Optum for EAS project from Feb2016 to Aug2016.
· Received 2 Bravo! Diamond recognition awards for EAS project in 2016.
· Received Star Performer Award for MAS-Unite Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2014
· Travelled to Florida, USA for Global Case Management Project from Virtusa on Business Visa(B1) in 2013.
· Received Team Excellence Award for EAS Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2012.
· Received Sustaining Edge Award for EAS Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2012.
· Received SPOT Award for EAS Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2011.
· Received FIMC (Feather In My Cap) Award for QCBDS Customization Project from Wipro Technologies in 2010.
Looking for pega sample resume? Check out for pega testing resume- Free & Easy to Edit | Get Noticed by Top Employers! Download Now!
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.