SENIOR SCM SPECIALIST / JIRA ADMINISTRATOR
07/2015 – present
· Maintain a master schedule of all software releases, including key post-development milestones
· Work closely with Software Engineering team to oversee and manage change control over complex codebase managing updates and enhancements to defined release packages Develop, maintain, improve, and enforce release management standards as a common core across all solutions
· Assist with the administration of our Atlassian tools
· Coordinate production releases and send release status to relevant distribution list
· Monitor external system updates that could have an impact on Technology Services software solutions, identifies risk, and coordinates testing or mitigation
· Coordinate the delivery of all software releases
ATLASSIAN ADMINISTRATOR / JIRA ADMINISTRATOR
06/2012 – 06/2015
· Provide User Management and support for 1000+ local and remote users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, and maintain best practices
· Create and manage security schemes, permission schemes and configurations
· Interface with development groups within organization as the IT liaison for Development Cycles/Software
· Manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions
· Management of other reporting and collaboration tools in the engineering environment
· Maintain and manage Automation Build Environments such as Jenkins
· Implement Atlassian Tools upgrades, and partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations
05/2007 – 04/2012
· Configuring & managing development & testing sandboxes; routine application upgrades; new product evaluation
· Provide teams and stakeholders with documented guidance
· Assisting staff with Perforce and Git
· Document results of JIRA workflows and process audits
· Assisting staff users with wiki design, integration & authoring
· Develop guides and documentation for JIRA features and best practices
· Develop processes and improvements around tools administration
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented
· Team player, with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels. Skilled in developing collaborative relationships
· Strong knowledge of the underlying JIRA database structures
· Strong attention to detail
· Able to show in depth knowledge of confluence, Jira, bitbucket, and bamboo
· Excellent knowledge of SDLC and experience working with Agile teams
· 3+ years experience in JIRA & Confluence administration involving creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations
· Highly self-motivated and demonstrating excellent problem solving abilities
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Strong client service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverable within prompt time frames
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: (xxx) xx7-1xxx
Highly skilled Functional Tester extensive knowledge of test strategies and quality assurance schedule management. Communicates well with clients throughout testing processes. Has a Bachelor’s of Sciences Degree in Computer Science and six years of progressively responsible Functional Tester experience.
· Works well in an agile environment
· Understands the importance of client-facing roles
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Good team member understanding of wrap-around development and testing processes
· Knowledgeable about QC and JIRA testing tools
· Solid understanding of test case design implementation and reporting
· Understands regression testing and automation
· Solid analytical approach
· Understands the place of creativity in the testing and mitigation process
6/1/2012 – 9/1/2014
Business Applications Technology Solutions Inc.
New Cityland, CA
· Collaborated closely with design development and project management teams to ensure testing protocols met.
· Communicated with clients and stakeholders to test for client requirements correctly.
· Analyzed results and documented findings for presentation at project team meetings.
· Recommended changes to make applications more efficient and intuitive.
· Approached applications from a client and end-user perspective.
6/1/2008 – 5/1/2012
Sheffield Technological Solutions Inc.
New Cityland, CA
· Performed detailed test case design and executed tests.
· Documented and analyzed all test results and made recommendations.
· Published test summary reports.
· Planned and executed regression testing and automation of regression testing processes.
· Coordinated with project managers and IT department to ensure time maangement.
Bachelor’s of Sciences Degree – Computer Science 2008
California Pacific Regional University
Configuring the Firewall and Network Security features for the Servers
· Support user/application issues raised through support tickets/users
Handle P1 issues raised through users or discovered through application monitoring
Creation and Customization of new/existing Projects, Spaces, Build Plans, and Repositories in the respective tools.
· On-boarding of new users.
Providing training for both end users and Project Administrators.
Identifying areas of improvement and optimization of the Atlassian tools stack.
Creation of Custom Post functions and triggers using Groovy Script in Atlassian
Perform upgrades, fine tuning of a large installation of Atlassian Products
Monitor and fix application server related issues
Secure protocols for LDAP.
· Debug the logs for errors (appservers)
Maintain Database Integrity and perform Checks and Backups
Work on the Tasks for the projects assigned.
Customization of workflows in Jira, migration of data from other tools to Jira and GIT
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Vacancy : 2
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
S.A.W IT Services Pvt Ltd
A leading client of S.A.W IT Services Pvt Ltd.
Looking for JIRA Resume? Check out for JIRA business analyst resume- Free & Easy to Edit | Get Noticed by Top Employers! Download Now!
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.