Need Data Science Sample Resume? Check out for Data Science resume Template - FREE Downloadable Resume Templates | Easily Editable. Download Now
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.
For more information on the Data Science Certification Training, fill the form and in a short time,our experts will contact you to provide complete details on the Mulesoft.
Moreover, you can also get benefited with the free training course material. Our training material includes
Whatever may be the technology you adopt, your experts will assist, guide you to achieve your dream job.
Designation – Junior Data Scientist
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Confidential
Responsible for the development of high performance, distributed computing tasks using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL, text mining and other distributed environment technologies based on the needs of the organization. Designs and drives the creation of new standards and best practices in the use of statistical data modelling, big data and optimization tools.
Deploy data-science and technology based algorithmic solutions to address business needs for our customers
Utilize recommender systems, collaborative filtering techniques, propensity modeling to drive our customer’s business priorities
Qualification and Skills Required
Msc – Statistics / Math or PhD in any stream
Experience / Strong Knowledge of Regression/Linear Analysis
Familiarity with any of Deep Learning, Distributed RF, Generalized Linear Model, K-Mean and naive Bayes
Familiarity with designing algorithms on Hadoop ecosystem
Experience / Strong Knowledge with recommendation systems
A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
DATA SCIENTIST RESUME SAMPLE
Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience executing data-driven solutions to increase efficiency, accuracy, and utility of internal data processing. Experienced at creating data regression models, using predictive data modeling, and analyzing data mining algorithms to deliver insights and implement action-oriented solutions to complex business problems. Looking to use my Bachelor of Computer Science and Master of Science in Statistics to manage statistical machine learning and data-related solutions at your organization.
Microsoft Tucson, AZ
Data Scientist April 2016 – Present
· Conducted a data regression analysis of the relationship between company stock prices and industry trends, achieving a 15% more accurate prediction of performance than previous years
· Utilized web scraping techniques to extract and organize competitor data
· Increased accessibility and usability of customer data by redesigning data visualization techniques to include statistical graphs and information graphics
· Updated company data warehousing techniques such as data recall and segmentation, resulting in a 20% increase in usability for non-technical staff members
· Updated data streamlining processes, resulting in a 25% redundancy reduction
Hewlett-Packard Phoenix, AZ
Data Scientist January 2014 – May 2016
· Improved data mining processes, resulting in a 20% decrease in time needed to infer insights from customer data used to develop marketing strategies
· Used predictive analytics such as machine learning and data mining techniques to forecast company sales of new products with a 95% accuracy rate
· Increased data security by updating companywide encryption, steganography, IP security, and secure wireless transmission practices
· Developed ETS for data sources used for reporting by sales, inventory, and marketing departments
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY Berkeley, CA
Master of Science in Statistics, June 2013
THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA Tucson, AZ
Bachelor of Computer Science, June 2010
· Proficient in PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, C++, and Python
· Experienced at managing relational and non-relational database software such as MySQL, SQLite3, Mongo DB, and JSON
· Provided technical leadership and training to ensure on time and in budget project delivery
Oversaw data management activities such as collection, cleansing, standardization, and mining
Current Job: Data Scientist; Vortex Beverages, Houston, TX.
Applied Mathematics graduate with certifications in Data Science, Machine Learning and programming languages SQL, Python and Microsoft; more than 8 years experience as Data Scientist in 2 different industries seeks to become the new Data Scientist for Informatics Data Logic. Excellent in business analytics, development of modeling techniques and operational improvement processes, I am confident my experience and expertise will be a perfect fit for your company.
· Bachelor in Science – Applied Mathematics; University of Houston, 2007.
· Certification; Data Scientist, Johns Hopkins, 2007 (online)
· Certification; Machine Learning, Stanford University, 2007 (online)
· Certification; SQL, Python, Microsoft, Commdapp, 2007 (online)
· 8+ years experience as Data Scientist.
· Expert in analytics.
· Creative thinker.
· Exceptional team player.
Data Scientist; 2015 to present
Vortex Beverages; Houston, TX.
· Collates data sources and builds databases which can be accessed by end-users according to their intent.
· Develops systems that are designed to improve workflow information through the different departments.
· Prepares reporting systems that are required by current operations, maintenance and technical services departments.
· Conducts technical support and establishes process improvement systems for the purpose of fortifying current engineering standards and processes.
· Designs visualization tools for the purpose of supporting operations, maintenance and technical services departments in their daily management of key functions.
Data Scientist, 2012 to 2015
Blankenship Sports Development Inc., Houston, TX.
· Designed and developed predictive models and learning algorithms to track customer lifetime value, lead scoring, retention, attribution and propensity.
· Introduced frameworks to build, track and analyze customer segments that patronize the Blankenship brand name.
· Formulated data-driven suggestions and recommendations to optimize the company’s marketing efforts, SEO/SEM strategies and to evaluate ROI.
· Maintained multi-layer dashboards as references for a business intelligence platform that will be used for company leadership development.
· Conducted revenue forecasting and analyzed trends for financial budgeting purposes.
Data Scientist, 2009 to 2012
Pacific Inter-Asia Equities, Inc., Houston, TX.
· Utilized/leveraged a wide range of data analysis and statistical modeling algorithms as methodologies for solving current business problems.
· Audited the current operational environment for the purpose of identifying opportunities whereby the company can leverage advanced analytics.
· Applied critical thinking skills and performed advanced analytics with the intent of finding solutions to complex and multifaceted problems.
· Analyzed data and endeavored to understand existing operational processes in order to develop and recommend actionable solutions.
· Performed both advanced qualitative and quantitative analysis of high volume data bases as a means to identify developing trends, patterns and correlations that could improve overall business performance.
Bachelor Degree – Applied Mathematics
University of Houston
2003 to 2007
Saint Nicholas School
1999 to 2003
· Data Science; Johns Hopkins – Online, 2007
· Machine Learning; Stanford University – Online, 2007
· Computer Programming Languages; Commdap- SQL, Python, Microsoft, Online, 2007