Hands On Training
Data Science Course Overview
Welcome to our Data Science Training program at HKRTrainings! Dive into the world of data and analytics with our comprehensive training that covers everything from foundational concepts to advanced techniques.
To apply for the Data Science Certification Training, you need to either:
- You need to have a good foundation in mathematical concepts like linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics
- You need to know at least one programming language like Python or R. You need to have a good understanding of OOPs concepts, algorithms and data structures.
- You need to have some basic data analysis and data visualisation skills.
Data Science Course Content
Data Science Course Module:
Course curriculum for Data Science Training at HKR Trainings has been carefully curated in collaboration with industry experts on Data Science to deliver you a comprehensive and high-quality training. Here is the list of modules that will be covered in this course:
In this module, you are going to learn about the various Data Science concepts, as follows:
- Introduction to Data Science, Importance of data science, applications, lifecycle, and components.
- Big data Hadoop, machine learning and deep learning
- Introduction to R programming and R studio.
- Introduction to data exploration
- Importing and exporting data to and from external sources
- Data exploratory analysis
- DataFrames, factors, loops, operators, conditional and looping statements, user-defined functions and data types, etc.
- Introduction to data manipulation
- Introduction to dplyr package
- Briefing about functions and combining different features with the pipe operator
- Implementing SQL operations with sqldf.
- Introduction to data visualization
- Explaining different graphs functions and it's implementations
- Multivariate analysis with geom_boxplot
- Univariate analysis with a barplot
- Creation of barplots
- Visualization with Plotly
- Working with themes and coordinates to present graphs more visually and clearly.
- Geographic visualization with ggmap() and building applications with shinyR.
- Need for statistics
- Categories of statistics
- Correlation and covariance, standardization, normalization, normal distribution, chi-square testing, ANOVA, and binary distribution.
- Introduction to machine learning, linear regression, predictive modeling, formulas, assumptions, and building a simple linear model
- Introduction to logistic regression
- Comparison of different types of regressions.
- Confusion matrix the accuracy of a model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, and understanding qqnorm() and qqline()
- Building linear models with multiple independent variables.
- Introduction to logistic regression
- Concepts of logistic regression
- Building a simple binomial model
- Finding out the right threshold using the ROC plot
- Real-time applications of logistic regression.
- Classification and it's techniques
- Introduction to decision trees, algorithm and building a decision tree in R
- Confusion matrix, regression trees vs. classification trees
- Introduction to bagging
- Random Forest and its implementation in R
- Naive Bayes and it's computing possibilities
- Concepts of Impurity function, Entropy, Gini index, and Information gain for the right split of node
- Overfitting, pruning basics, finding out the correct number of trees, and evaluating performance metrics.
- Clustering, types and use cases
- Introduction to unsupervised learning
- Feature extraction, clustering algorithm, and k-means clustering algorithm
- Briefing about k-means and its implementation
- Explaining the Principal Component Analysis (PCA) in detail and implementing PCA in R
- Introduction to association rule mining, advantages, types, measuring the association
- rule mining and implementation.
- Introduction to recommendation engines
- How are recommendation engines implemented in R?
- Recommendation engines use cases.
- AI and deep learning
- Fundamental of Artificial Neural Networks
- Tensor Flow
- Computational frameworks for building AI models
- Fundamental of tensorflow and working it with R
- What is a time series?
- Techniques, applications, and components of the time series
- ARIMA model
- Time series in R, sentiment analysis in R (Twitter sentiment analysis), and text analysis
- What is the Bayes theorem?, Naïve Bayes Classifier?
- How Naive Bayes classifier works and classifier building in Scikit-Learn.
- classification model using Naïve Bayes and the zero probability problem
- Introduction to text mining, use cases, and understanding and manipulating the text with 'tm' and 'stringR'.
- Text mining algorithms and the quantification of the text
- TF-IDF and after TF-IDF
Data Science Projects
Fake News Detection
Fake news is spread across the world through the Internet by some unauthorized sources. This can create problems for the person ta.....rgeted, which may also lead to violence. So with this data science project, you would be developing an application to determine the legitimacy of the information using python language. Read more
Today most of the companies are using chatbots to answer the questions of clients. Chatbots are crucial for businesses because the.....y can quickly and efficiently respond to all inquiries from customers and provide information. So in this project, you would be developing a chatbot that checks the client's input and responds with a mapped response. Read more
In this project, the learner will know how predictive analysis works based on the available data. Here you will learn which type o.....f insurance policy is suitable for a specific age group. The project will cover the topics you learned, like statistics, probability, user-based filtering, etc. Read more
The project will explain how to deal with real-time problems and data tricks and develop a suitable mobile app. Here, you will app.....ly different data science concepts, including probability, correlation, and many skills. Read more
Data Science Certification Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Data Science Certification Training Objectives
Data science training is training on Data Science Concepts. It is designed for professionals interested in developing skills in Data science. Data science training offered by HKR Trainings will equip you with all the skills that you need to obtain the best job opportunity.
The Data ScienceTraining Certification was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- Freshers / Officials from any field
- Who wants to seek their career as a data scientist
- Big data analyst professionals
- Machine learning professionals
- Predictive Analytics and Information Architects
- Programming Enthusiasts.
Everyone with basic programming knowledge and a good understanding of mathematics, logical reasoning is mandatory.
To start with this Data Science Course, you need to either click on the Enrol Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Support Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
When you complete your Data science training along with the assignments and Real-time projects, HKR Trainings will issue you the course completion certificate. This certification will help you to get hired very quickly.
Our trainers for Data science training are professionals with more than ten years of work experience. They will provide you with Data Science Training. They have a flair for making learning fun and easy. So you will get the best Training in Data science.
Yes! Right from the first day of your Data science training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, you will also get assistance in resume preparation which gives you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
Getting a Data Science Certification will differentiate you from the non-certified people. It will boost your skills, confidence, and career. It will help you to get a salary hike. It will also help you to obtain better job opportunities with the best package.
Some of our features for the Data Science Course at HKR Trainings are:
- Flexible mode of training
- Affordable price
- High-level participation
- Video recordings
- Real-time Projects
- Placement Assistance, etc.
Our trainers are professionals with more than ten years of experience in this sector. They are well-acquainted personnel with a flair for making learning fun and easy. We select them based on their skills and work experience.
Yes. The individual must know the skills required for a data scientist role. If you are an individual willing to build your career in data science, we can help you out. We at HKR training will provide you with the best data science training, enabling you to achieve your dream job as a data scientist.
Upon completing this data science training, you will be able to learn how to analyze the data, serve useful information, and apply algorithms and mathematical skills to the data that helps make sound business decisions, develop the product, and forecast the business for future development.
Data Science Certification Training FAQ's
Every class is recorded. If you have missed your class, you can learn those concepts from the recorded sessions of the missed class. So, No worries!
Yes! Right from the first day of your Data Science training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, we will also assist you in your resume preparation which will give you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
At HKR, we provide a free demo session for training seekers so they can check our quality and method of education before they enroll.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can contact our customer care number if your query does not belong to any of the questions we have addressed in this article. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.
Data Science is the field of study that is related to a huge volume of data that uses modern tools and techniques for determining the unseen patterns and deriving meaningful information and making business decisions.
Data Science is an amazing career option. There is a huge demand for data scientists in the market with a number of opportunities and good future scope. Moreover, salaries for data scientists are high. So choosing data science as a career option will give you a promising career.
Python is the most often used coding language required in data science professions, but you must also be proficient in other coding languages, including Perl, C/C++, SQL, and Java. These programming languages aid data scientists in organizing unstructured data sets.
It can be harder to learn than the other technology fields because data science jobs frequently include technical qualifications. The learning curve for mastering such a wide range of languages and apps is quite steep.
In 2022, the market's hottest and most popular topic among young people will be data science careers. As there is an increase in the tech adoption in various industries like BFSI, eCommerce, or the Internet, it has increased the demand for data science professionals. Data scientists are the professionals who get huge pay over others.
We will accept the Refund requests within three days of the course purchase without raising questions in case of Instructor-led training.
We do not accept the cancellation requests or provide any refund for the Self-paced Course once you have purchased it.
Learning Data Science can become easy with proper assistance and guidance. Freshers with no proper guidance may find it difficult. If you are an individual willing to build your career in Data Science without any further ado, enrol now and get a Data Science Course and assistance from our experts.
Yes, of course. You can start your data science course and strengthen your data science skills after graduation. However, becoming a data scientist needs some work experience in data analytics. So when you join our Data Science course, we will train you in such a way that this course will help you become a Data Scientist within a short time.
To become a Data Scientist, you must:
- Earn a bachelor's degree in relevant fields like Computer science, statistics, etc.
- Boost your skills in programming languages like Python, R, SQL, SAS, machine learning, data visualisation, big data, etc.
- Get a job that deals with data analytics like data analyst, data engineer, etc.
- After some experience in data analytics, you will be ready to shift to data science.