Looking for AWS Devops Resume? Check out for Devops resume sample- Free & Easy to Edit | Get Noticed by Top Employers! Download Now!
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.
For more information on the AWS Devops Certification Training, fill the form and in a short time,our experts will contact you to provide complete details on the Mulesoft.
Moreover, you can also get benefited with the free training course material. Our training material includes
Whatever may be the technology you adopt, your experts will assist, guide you to achieve your dream job.
Purpose of the role:
Position will assure stable application and integration environments, faster response times in case of errors and optimized and lower costs in application critical for business operations.
Principal Accountabilities :
Develops best practices and tools for application execution, release and support
Provides clients with technical software application support, problems resolution and appropriate documentation
Develops deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration
Defines system backup and recovery profiles for applications, in alignment with business requirements
Performs application tuning to optimize overall system performance.
Manages the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Application Development teams
Makes sure application security policies and standards are followed.
Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
Key Qualifications required :
Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts
General knowledge of related functional and technical groups
Ability to prioritize work from multiple sources.
Hands on experience of task runner tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
Experience and strong understanding of- DevOps- methodologies and tools: Jenkins, Elastic, Docker, Mesos or Kubernetes or AWS Fargate
Working experience of AWS, Azure and Digital Ocean will be prefered and have hosted and maintained mean stack applications.
Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Solid skills in Linux Server administration (Ubuntu) and scripting
Linux System administrator with good knowledge on Remote deployments
Analyzing the UNIX and application logs
Good hands on experience on AWS (EC2, S3, ECS, VPC, ELB, AMI etc.)
Experience working in Devops tool
Experience: 2 years of experience in software application administration or- DevOps- Team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ITH Technologies is a rapidly growing institution that ventures into Business Strategy and Technology Consulting for Large-Scale Enterprises. With an ambition to be the preferred technology partners, ITH has made innovation its core principle and is innovating intellectual properties in the field of Software Technologies, Blockchain, Embedded / Robotics, Agriculture and KYC
One of the Start-up company based in Noida is looking for AWS Professional certified person on the urgent basis. The company is 4+ years old and have been formed by top Technocrats in the industry.
MUST BE AWS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED
Candidate should also have good experience in Elastic Search,Kibana and Logstash.
· Establish a solid working and delivery oriented relationship with Company's leadership and company,s customers towards delivering well-architected cloud solutions for compliance focused customers.
· Develop highly available and resilient solution architectures including systems engineering, network engineering, multi-region and multi-account design strategies with strong security focus with boundary protection, data protection, enterprise grade management services with strong operational SLAs.
· Identify technology trends and evolving marketplace opportunities that may support or impede the success of the business.
· Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms including frameworks and technology stacks for delivering the company's services including Microsoft, Linux, SAP, Oracle and relevant enterprise software stacks.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills with real-world implementation experience of CI/CD, Automation and cloud-native services.
· Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
· Establish a governance process that meets government, partner, and company expectations for customer information privacy.
· Acts as a good steward of Nuage company resources and ensures highly quality deliverables.
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Inimitable Solutions Private Limited Four plus year Start-up company managed by too technocrats having 20 plus years of exp. in Corporates
SENIOR AWS DEVOPS ENGINEER
02/2016 – present
· Design and implement solutions for monitoring, scaling, performance improvement, and configuration management of systems running SaaS applications
· Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback for tool improvements
· Develop automation framework for public cloud infrastructure deployments
· Quickly troubleshoot and resolve network, hardware, software and performance issues, including rotating on call emergency response
· Working knowledge of build automation and CI/CD pipelines
· Well versed in DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, networking and security
· AWS architecture, developer, or devops certifications a plus
DOCKER / AWS-DEVOPS
05/2011 – 11/2015
· Proactive performance management to ensure the site is always speedy
· Hashicorp Vault for secrets management
· Primary responsibility for the maintenance, management, and streamlining of all of our servers, external processes, and hosted services
· LogDNA for centralized log management
· Nginx for proxying and Varnish for caching
· New Relic, Librato, Datadog, Opbeat for monitoring and alerts
· Airflow for cron and DAG-based scheduling
AWS DEVOPS ENGINEER
01/2007 – 02/2011
· Develop tools and processes to improve customer and Racker lives
· Maintain and leverage Configuration/Systems Management tools such as Chef, Ansible, Salt, Puppet, AWS Management Tools
· Participate in architecture planning sessions with development team
· Frequent use of scripting languages such as PHP, Python, bash, Ruby in support of FGT development efforts
· Educate customers and Rackers on best practices in terms of redundant, self-healing architectures and application deployment workflows
· Architect and Develop full stack solutions, from whiteboard to green SLA’s
· Linux Administration, includes the provisioning and maintenance of Linux servers in production and development environments
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA
· AWS product knowledge and understanding of product features
· Knowledge of cloud security and identity best practices
· Experience of working with enterprise IT and implementing hybrid cloud solutions
· Implementing and operating the AWS cloud platforms
· Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services
· Experience in creating cloud cost models and running cloud readiness assessments
· Hands on experience building solutions from AWS components using Cloud Formation or tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
· Experience with EC2, VPC, Route53, ELB, S3, EMR, Redshift, supporting networking and management/monitoring services
· Other advantages include exposure to Microservices design/implementation, API Management, Container technologies, Serverless, NOSQL, Caching, Messaging, Kinesis
28th February | 07:00 pm