VP-UNIX DISTRIBUTED INFRASTRUCTURE SENIOR ENGINEER
02/2014 – present
· Provide assistance and guidance to developers in accordance to Citi policies and standards,
· Providing level 0 costs estimations for the RedHat and Solaris servers, SAN and other infrastructure resources
· Performance analysis
· Knowledge of IT project management basics is an significant advantage
· Manage the communication with the other teams while onboarding new servers
· Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
· Business-driven application deployments,
10/2009 – 12/2013
· Provide an efficient, accurate and accommodating development function to the Business and External Clients
· Communicate progress clearly to all relevant parties
· Communicate issues and advice effectively and efficiently to the Business and External Clients
· Produce a post-implementation review of all major changes to ensure we have the best practice in place
· Challenge and improve existing procedures
· Develop new methodologies and latest best practices
· Create and design high quality, cost effective and timely engineering solutions in support of Emerson Energy Systems worldwide engineering development, sales growth, productivity improvements (internally and externally), and enhancements to customer service
09/2006 – 06/2009
· Performing duties following all JPMC standards regarding engagement, change management, and escalations
· Can provide feedback and strategic recommendations to management
· Perform all duties following all JPMC standards regarding engagement, change management, and escalations
· Perform proactive duties, including patch management and software upgrades
· Proactive review of environment to suggest/develop new configurations and service improvement
· There will be some projects work normally related to doing support improvements, and it will involve coding in Athena/Python
· Knows when to escalate issues or seek assistance from senior management
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, FULLERTON
· Quick learner with strong attention to detail
· Team player exhibiting professional maturity, personal integrity, and excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability and willingness to develop technical SME and business knowledge
· Strong communication, learning and team working skills
· Be available for 24/7 call-ins
· Commitment and ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure & constantly changing environment
· Maintain knowledge of current technology
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to handle & coordinate production incidents
· Clear analytical thinking and excellent communication skills
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· 5 years of experience in coding, testing, developing, enhancing, and implementing applications.
· Extensive background working in finance, telecommunications, and IT industries.
· Proven track record writing complex queries and conducting performance tuning.
· Able to work both independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environments.
· Superior communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
C, C++, Java, ILOG, Perl, Korn, HTML, XML
UNIX, AIX, Linux, Red Hat, Solaris, Windows Vista/XP/2003
Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Access
MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio
ABC Company, San Rafael, CA
2007 – Present
Unix Developer for Fortune 100 financial services company.
Perform extensive Oracle database programming and tuning of SQL queries.
Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
Modify Management Information System (MIS) back-end reports and integrate data fixes to data warehouse tables.
Assist with development of real-time trade order execution and financial markets data routing systems.
DEF Company, Santa Rosa, CA
2005 – 2007
Unix Developer for Information Technology service provider with 250 employees.
Supported G2 AIX development environment, including development and staging of G2 AIX system processes as needed.
Managed operating system/compiler and development environment upgrades.
Developed C++ objects and wrote rules using ILOG in UNIX development environment.
Collaborated with business analysts to design and develop new processes and enhancements to existing processes.
HJK Inc., Petaluma, CA
2003 – 2005
Unix Developer for telecommunications company with $80 million in annual revenue.
Administered enterprise databases on AIX servers for routine operations.
Troubleshot servers and client partition configurations and resolved problems to ensure optimal performance and connectivity.
Responsible for day-to-day systems maintenance, such as installing patches and fixes, space monitoring, file systems maintenance, performance monitoring, and tuning.
Translated requirements and functional designs into technical designs.
Maintained backup schedules for server storage. Read and interpreted UNIX logs.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Greetings from Artech Info System!!!
We have opening For MNC Client in Pune.
Requirement: Informatica Power Center
Experience Criteria: 6+ Yrs
Mode of Interview: Should be available for F2F discussion on 15th Dec (Saturday) @ Pune
Please find below Job Description and reply with basic details.
· Basic Details:
· Current Company/Payroll Company:
· Total Exp:
· Rel Exp:
· Current CTC:
· Expected CTC:
· Notice Period (Immediate or 30 days):
· Reason for the Change
· PAN Number (Mandatory):
· Aadhaar Number (Mandatory):
· Father's Name (Mandatory):
· D.O.B (Mandatory):
· Attach a photo on top of your cv (Mandatory):
· Ready to work in Artech Payroll (Yes/No):
Role Description :
Must have Skills :
Informatica Power enter, Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
Good to Have Skills :
Job Requirements :
A: leading DW initiatives and Designing DW Solutions, Gathering and Analyzing DW requirements
B: utilizing or leading implementations leveraging Informatica ETL tools
C: working against an Enterprise scale oracle database
D: major data modelling tools such as Erwin, Data Architect, Oracle Designer and their administration
E: responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology
F: working on BI Reporting tools
A: Minimum 6 years in a Technical Lead or Consulting role leading DW initiatives and Designing DW Solutions, Gathering and Analyzing DW requirements
B: Experience Informatica ETL tools
C: Experience on Enterprise scale oracle database
D: Experience in UNIX shell scripting E: Experience in BI Reporting tool
Mode of Hire: Payroll from Artech and deploying to the client place
Please provide references of the friends/Colleagues who will be interested for this position and fell free to contact me @ email@example.com
Note: If you find this Job is not suitable for you, please ignore this mail
Salary: INR 10, 00,000 - 18, 00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT / Software Services
Functional Area: IT, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd
Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd (Artech India), formerly known as Softek Pvt Ltd, is a 33-year-old, ISO 9001:2008 & ISMS 27001:2005 certified IT company with its core competencies in the areas of Software Products, Turnkey Project Management, IT Consulting and Staff Augmentation, Infrastructure Management, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing. Its a CMMI level 1V company and we have our branches across PAN INDIA(Bangalore, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata) and also abroad, headquartered in New Jersey. Acquired Companyin2016
Need shell scripting Resume Sample? Check out for Unix shell scripting resume- FREE Downloadable Resume Templates | Easily Editable. Download Now
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.