Hands On Training
ServiceNow PPM Coiurse overview
- Understand project portfolio management from basics to advanced level.
- Learn from the experts with over 10+ years of experience and passion for teaching.
- Over 5500+ trainees took IT courses at HKR Trainings and were satisfied.
- Get hands-on skills in ServiceNow PPM and efficiently manage projects.
- Work on real-time PPM projects and gain expertise in this platform.
- Get 24/7 access PPM learning materials, videos, interview questions, blogs and more.
- Get complete support and guidance from experts in learning ServiceNow PPM.
- Obtain a recognized course completion certificate in ServiceNow PPM by the end.
- Learn at an affordable course fee and make easy payments with flexible training options.
- Get your Training done within 30 hours of extensive learning.
- Get practising exercises and customized Training based on business and individual needs.
- Enroll in this exclusive ServiceNow PPM Training and become a skilled expert.
To apply for the ServiceNow PPM Training, you need to either:
- Basic skills in operating systems, visualization, and networking concepts like IP address, routing, etc.
ServiceNow PPM Course Content
The ServiceNow PPM Training course curriculum is curated with industry experts' help with industry standards. It includes all the detailed key topics and modules of PPM that make you an expert. Explore the various topics in detail below:
In this module, you will learn about the various ServiceNow PPM concepts, as follows:
- ServiceNow PPM overview
- Activate and Installed with PPM standard
- Currencies and budget reference rates
- Related lists added for financials
- Business stakeholder role for PPM
- Project Portfolio Management Analytics and Reporting solutions
- PMO dashboardTimesheet dashboard
Learn about creation and managing of the waterfall and agile models.
Learn how to manage demands with ServiceNow PPMInnovation management with ServiceNow PPM
Create a PortfolioOpen a Portfolio status listPortfolio workbenchPortfolio Manager Dashboard
Create a program to manage projects and demandProgram workbenchProgram manager dashboard
- Get started with Project management basics
- Properties installed with Project management
- Project Workspace
- Define a project
- Change the planned start date of a project
- Recalculate costs of all resource plans in a projectProject templates
- Project tasks
- External dependencies
- Composite fields
- Start a project
- Update a project in progress
- Planning console
- Project import and export,
- Project reporting and closing the project
- Resource management process
- Resource management properties
- Resource plans
- Create requested allocations for a resource plan
- Resource allocation
- Capacity planning overview
- Allocation workbench
- Allocation of workbench options
- Resource schedules
- Resource events
- Resource management reports
- Use Resource diagnostics to detect corrupt resource data
- Enable project currency view in project-related forms
- Cost rollup in project currency
- Quick start tests for PPM Standard Multicurrency
- Upgrade existing projects on activating the multicurrency plugin
Test Management 2.0 ServiceNow PPM
Agile 2.0 ServiceNow PPM
- Create or modify a rate model
- Define criteria of a rate model
- Create a rate line
- Export a file to add or modify rate lines
- Import rate lines into a rate model
- Domain separation in Project portfolio management
Servicenow PPM Projects
This project teaches you to build a robust ServiceNow PPM system that tracks project issues and risks. Further, it will allow user.....s to log the latest identified risks and problems, assign owners, and track the progress of risk resolution by setting up priority levels. Read more
ServiceNow PPM Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
ServiceNow PPM Training Objectives
The ServiceNow PPM Training is a comprehensive course that provides you with in-depth skills in project portfolio management. It will give you real-time skills to become a certified PPM Implementation specialist or PPM Developer.
- Project Managers
- Software developers
- IT professionals
- Program Managers
- Aspiring ServiceNow PPM learners
The ServiceNow PPM certification will prove your real-time project and portfolio management skills. It will keep you separate from your peer learners and professionals who are non-certified. Further, you will have more career opportunities.
- Our expert instructors will ensure that you understand all the PPM skills in-depth from the beginning of the course.
- We provide hands-on skills in the portfolio and project management skills through industry experts with complete support.
- This Training will boost your confidence, and we will assist in your updated resume development so you can apply for various jobs.
- We also support you with relevant resources for your certification preparation.
- This way, you can get placed in top companies with decent salaries after getting these skills.
After learning advanced PPM skills, you can apply for and obtain the ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Implementation Specialist certification.
- ServiceNow PPM Developer
- ServiceNow Architect
- ServiceNow App Developer
ServiceNow PPM Training FAQ's
You will receive a recorded video of the session you missed in this ServiceNow PPM online course for your revision. You can ask your queries, if any, in the next session with the trainer.
You can talk to our support team executives about additional queries on ServiceNow PPM that are not addressed on this page.
- Many learners were satisfied with our training courses in IT and got placed in top companies.
- We provide the best certified and skilled trainers to teach you in-depth skills, including practical lab.
- Flexible training options are offered to help learners learn comfortably and gain expertise in PPM skills.
- Hands-on projects and use cases are offered to work to gain real-time knowledge and certification preparation support is offered.
- So, after getting these skills, there will be no chance of dissatisfaction with our ServiceNow PPM online training.
We provide a free demo session for PPM learners before they join this course. It helps them know the training details, the instructor's profile, experience, and other aspects of the course.
A fresh graduate with ServiceNow PPM skills and practical knowledge without prior experience can also become a project manager. But it all depends on your project management skills, knowledge and subject expertise.
PPM, or project portfolio management tool, helps collect and analyze project data. It also helps the analyst ensure that the data aligns with their project portfolio and meets the company's goals.
Generally, PPM software is useful for business leaders and PMOs (project management organizations) to manage multiple project portfolios efficiently. However, the following companies use ServiceNow PPM:
- The Walt Disney Co.
- BAE Systems
- Hitachi Energy
- Fixed cost of Self-paced learning - Rs. 9,000/-
- Fixed cost of 1:1 Training - Rs. 49,000/-
- For live online batch details, you can contact our sales team executives.
This PPM certification costs up to USD 450$ for the PPM Implementation Specialist exam.
Project portfolio management helps project managers manage dashboards to make data-based decisions effectively. It offers various tools for effective capacity planning and demand analysis to analyze and respond to project issues.
PPM stands for project and portfolio management, whereas PMO stands for project management office. Both have relationships with program management, projects, portfolios, etc.
A ServiceNow Project Manager in India earns a decent salary between Rs. 10LPA and Rs. 22LPA on average. In the USA, these PPM Managers earn between USD 141K and USD 226K P.A.