Hands On Training
AWS Training Hyderabad- Course Overview
Our main priority at HKR Trainings is to provide our learners with top-notch AWS training in Hyderabad. In light of this, we have qualified and skilled trainers who can teach you all the topics of AWS, like fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS), secure management in AWS, AWS Objects storage, Amazon EC2, load balancing and autoscaling, networking and monitoring services, database services and analytics, application services and AWS Lambda, etc. using real-world examples. Additionally, our trainers will provide you with their full support and guidance so that you can understand the concepts quickly and clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam. So, enroll for our AWS Certification Training in Hyderabad quickly as possible.
To apply for the AWS Training in Hyderabad, you need to either:
You should have a basic understanding of computer networking concepts like IP addresses, protocols and routing
You should have a basic understanding of Operating systems and virtualization concepts.
You should also be familiar with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby or Python.
AWS Training Hyderabad - Course Content
The detailed curriculum of the AWS Certification Course in Hyderabad is designed and developed by the industry experts at HKR. It is prepared to cover all the essential skills of AWS according to the latest industry standards. Please review the below course modules of AWS to get an overall idea.
- Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Service Comparison: AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its Benefits
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Regions and Replication of data between the Regions
- Availability Zones and High Availability
- AWS Edge Location
- Different Amazon Web Services
- Ways to access AWS: CLI, Console, and SDKs
- User management through Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Various access policies across AWS Services
- Security Token Services
- AWS Resource Access Manager (RAM),
- AWS Single Sign-On (SSO)
- AWS Cognito
- AWS Security & Encryption: KMS, CloudHSM, Shield, WAF, Guard Duty
- API keys service access
- Best practices for IAM
- Access billing and create alerts on billing
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Its Benefits
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Security Groups in AWS
- Authentication through Key-pair
- Hardware Tenancy – Shared vs. Dedicated
- Networking Layer in EC2: VPC
- Elastic Network Interface (ENI) and Its Attributes
- Different Categories of IP Address
- Public IP vs. Elastic IP
- Instance Store
- Elastic Block Store (EBS), Its Features and Volume Types
- Solid State Drive: General Purpose SSD and Provisioned IOPS
- Hard Disk Drive: Throughput Optimized HDD and Cold HDD
- Elastic File System (EFS) and Its Features
- EBS vs. EFS
- Amazon FSx: Windows File Server and Luster
- Need to Move to Cloud Storage
- Traditional vs. Cloud Storage Cost
- Cloud Storage
- Different Storage Options Available on AWS
- Simple Storage Service (S3) and Its Components
- Working of S3
- Difference Between S3, EBS and EFS
- Bucket Policy
- Access Control List(ACL)
- Cross-Region Replication (CRR) and Its Use Case
- Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Choice of Storage Classes on S3
- Lifecycle Policy of S3 Bucket
- CDN: CloudFront and AWS Global Accelerator
- Storage Gateways
- Elastic Load Balancer and its types
- Advanced features of ELB
- Launch Templates
- Launch Configurations
- Comparison of Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
- Components of Auto-Scaling
- Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
- Auto-Scaling policy
- Working of Route 53
- Various Routing Policies
- Amazon RDS and its benefits
- Read Replica
- RDS IAM Authentication
- ElastiCache: Working, Redis vs MemcachedAmazon RedShift
- Kinesis: AWS Kinesis Data Streams, AWS Kinesis Data Firehouse
- AWS Lake Formation
- AWS Athena
- AWS QLDB
- VPC – Benefits and Components
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- NAT (Network Address Translation): NAT Devices, NAT Gateway and NAT instance
- VPC peering
- Direct Connect
- Private Link
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- Trusted Advisor
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- Implement SES
- Demonstrate the working of SNSSQS: Work with SQS, ASG with SQS
- Amazon MQ
- Amazon Event Bridge
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Simple WorkFlow (SWF)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Serverless Application Model
- Infrastructure as Code
- CloudFormation and its components
- Templates in CloudFormation
- Stack in CloudFormation
- Resource deletion policies in CloudFormation
- Introduction to AWS OpsWorks
- AWS OpsWorks services
- Components of AWS OpsWorks Stack
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events and Deployment Commands
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate
- AWS OpsWorks for Puppet Enterprise
- Auto Healing
- Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- How to Build Well Architected Framework
- Pillars of AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Design Highly Available and/or Fault-Tolerant Architectures
- Choose Appropriate Resilient Storage
- Designing Decoupling Mechanisms Using AWS Services
- Design a Multi-tier Architecture Solution
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Options to Implement DR Plans
- Design High-Performance Architecture
- Achieve Performance Efficiency using Selection
- Achieve Performance Efficiency using Review
- Achieve Performance Efficiency by Monitoring
- Achieve Performance Efficiency by Performing Trade-offs
- Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- Cloud Security
- How IAM Secures your Resources
- Identity and Federation
- Shared Responsibility Model
- Shared Responsibility Model for Infrastructure Services
- Shared Responsibility Model for Container Services
- Shared Responsibility Model for Abstraction Services
- Network Security Layer
- Multi-Layer Architecture With Network Security
- AWS HSM and its working
- AWS S3 Security
- AWS Security and Compliance Center
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Cost Optimization
- Cost Optimization Design Principles
- What is Cloud Migration
- Migration Phases
- CAF Perspectives and their Roles
- AWS Migration Hub and ways to use AWS Migration Hub
- AWS Migration Hub use cases
- AWS Application Discovery Service
- Application Discovery Tools
- Application Migration to AWS
- Application Migration PhasesAWS Server Migration Service(SMS) and its working
- Database Migration ServiceWorking of DMS
- AWS Database Migration use cases
- Types of data transfer: Homogenous and Heterogenous
- Database Schema Migration tool
- Different software release methodologies
- DevOps Lifecycle and its Building Blocks
- DevOps and cloud relation
- Different AWS Developer tools
- AWS CodeCommit
- Versioning in S3 vs. CodeCommit
- Working of AWS CodeCommit
- AWS Code Pipeline and its working Concepts of Code Pipeline
- Input and Output Artifacts
- AWS Code Build and its working
- AWS Code Deploy
- Primary Components
- Deployment Workflow: On Lambda Platform and On EC2 Platform
- Application Specification File
- Deployment Types: In-Place Deployment and Blue/Green Deployment
- AWS CodeStar and its working
Summarize all the points discussed.
AWS Online Training Hyderabad - Projects
Website Development using AWS
In this project, you would be creating a web application to store student details in a college or university. Or create an applica.....tion to keep track of all your household expenses. For creating this application, you may use AWS Lambda services or AWS EC2 with AWS Lightsail as Virtual Private Server. It will offer SSD-based storage and is already set up with a number of web development features. Read more
Chatbots using AWS Lex
In this project, you would be creating a chatbot that can instantly respond to user messages. For the best results, develop the ch.....atbot using Amazon Lex and integrate it with AWS Lambda. Read more
Text To Speech Converter
In this project, you would be creating a text to speech converter. The best tools for converting text to speech are AWS Lambda and..... Amazon Polly. You can create a practical text to speech converter with the help of this combo. Advanced deep learning techniques can be used with Amazon Polly to perform precise conversions, and AWS Lambda offers the opportunity to enhance response rate, which is crucial in real-time applications. Read more
AWS Training in Hyderabad Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
AWS Training in Hyderabad Objectives
This AWS training course in Hyderabad will prepare you for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam, allowing you to apply your knowledge and skills to advanced cloud-based solutions and migration of existing workloads to the cloud.
After completing this AWS training, you'll be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide AWS architecture best practices guidance.
- On AWS, you can create and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Determine how to migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Analyze data ingress and egress to and from AWS.
- Choose the right AWS service for your data, computer, database, or security needs.
- Costs of AWS should be estimated and cost-control techniques should be identified.
The AWS training Certification offered in Hyderabad was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- Solutions Architects
- Cloud Developers
- Cloud Software Engineers
- DevOps Professionals
- Freshers who want to advance their careers in AWS training.
The candidates who wish to learn or build their career can take up AWS training in Hyderabad..
- Basic knowledge on programming is an added advantage to take up the AWS training in Hyderabad..
To start with this AWS training, you need to either click on the Enrol Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
Immediately after the successful completion of the course which is accompanied by the real time projects task and assignments, HKR trainings offers you the course completion certificate. This certification differentiates you from the other non-certified peers and also helps to get a job in any company in Hyderabad very quickly.
Our trainers for AWS training are professionals with more than ten years of work experience. They will provide you with AWS Training. They have a flair for making learning fun and easy. So you will get the best Training on AWS.
Getting AWS Certification will differentiate you from the non-certified people. It will boost your skills, confidence, and career. It will help you to get a salary hike. It will also help you to obtain better job opportunities with the best package.
Yes! Right from the first day of your AWS training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, you will also get assistance in resume preparation which gives you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
AWS training is training on AWS Concepts. It is designed for professionals interested in developing skills in AWS. AWS training offered by HKR Trainings will equip you with all the skills that you need to obtain the best job opportunity.
AWS Training in Hyderabad FAQ's
Every class is recorded. If you have missed your class, you can learn those concepts from the recorded sessions of the missed class. So, No worries!
Yes! Right from the first day of your AWS training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, we will also assist you in your resume preparation which will give you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
At HKR, we provide a free demo session for training seekers so they can check our quality and method of education before they enroll.
Our trainers are real-time experts who are presently working on a particular platform on which they are providing training.
If you have any more questions about our courses, offers, Modes of training, etc., you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach you within two Working days.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.
AWS is the abbreviation for Amazon Web services. With over 200 fully featured services available from data centers around the world, It is the most complete and widely used cloud platform in the world.
AWS is created to enable ISVs, and application providers to swiftly and securely host the application, whether it is a new SaaS-based or an existing one. The AWS application hosting platform can be accessed using the AWS Management Console or web services APIs that are well-documented.
The most sought-after talents by employers are those using AWS. AWS certification not only adds value to your resume but also helps you to get a good job opportunity with the best salary.
Of course, yes! AWS is a good career option for anyone interested in building their career in AWS. There is a huge demand for skilled AWS professionals. AWS can help these professionals in securing lucrative IT Jobs.
No. You don't require any coding skills to learn AWS. A number of tasks in AWS can be done without any coding. Still, based on your skills and job description, you may need to have some basic programming knowledge.
Multiple fee structures exist for different Certifications, including the AWS Certification Cost in Hyderabad. The following are the fees charged for the AWS exams.
- Cloud Practitioner - 100 USD
- Associate Level - 150 USD
- Professional Level - 300 USD