Hands On Training
SAP FICO Training Pune - Course Overview
SAP FICO is divided into two sections: SAP Finance (FI) and SAP Controlling (SC) (CO). Both are important for a well-functioning financial process. SAP FI is accountable for the overall financial accounting and reporting, whereas SAP CO is responsible for cost planning and monitoring. SAP FICO is a critical functional component of SAP ERP. It enables a company to keep detailed records of financial transaction data. SAP FI and SAP CO were previously separate modules, but they are now referred to as a single module.SAP FICO's goal is to help companies create financial information. Financial data is required for analysis and reporting. It aids in decision-making and strategic business planning.
HKR trainings provides the best industry certified SAP FICO training in Pune to help you pass the sap certification exams very easily. This course teaches you the core basics of SAP FICO, and the deeper insights of the Enterprise architecture overview, general ledger concepts, asset accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable cost center accounting, profit center accounting profitability analysis, and year end financial activities, etc. You could get complete support and real-time project guidance from skilled staff during the training period. Enroll today at HKR trainings to meet new challenges and get the most out of our best SAP FICO training course in Pune.
To apply for the SAP FICO Training in Pune, you need to either:
- Aspiring learners who want to join the SAP FICO Training should have a basic understanding of accounting and finance concepts.
- Moreover, candidates from Arts, Finance, Accounts, and MBA backgrounds can easily take this course.
SAP FICO Training in Pune - Course Content
We at HKR trainings provides an optimized SAP FICO training in pune with a curated course structure that helps the individual to gain proficiency in the SAP FICO systems very easily.Each and every topic is categorized into different modules and explained with examples.
- What is SAP
- What is ERP
- What is SAP FICO
- Accounting Entries in SAP
- Define Company
- Define Company Code
- Create new companies by copying existing company code
- Assign Company Code to Company
- Define Business Area
- Define Functional Area
- Define Credit Control
- Assign Company Code to Credit Control
- Define Segments
- Define Financial Management Area
- Enterprise Structure Transaction Codes
- Activate new General Ledger Accounting
- Maintain Fiscal Year Variant
- Assign Company Code to Fiscal Year Variant
- Define variants for Open Posting Periods
- Open and Close Posting Periods
- Assign Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- Define Field Status Variants
- Assign Company Code to Field Status Variants
- Define Posting Keys
- Define Document Types
- Define Document Number Ranges
- Define Tolerance Group for Employees
- Define Tolerance Group for G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Group
- Global Parameters for Company Code
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code
- Define Chart of Accounts
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts
- Define Account Groups
- Define Retained Earnings Account
- Define sample account rule types
- Define data transfer rules
- Assign company code to rule type
- Create Sample Account
- Create General Ledger Account
- Accounting Entries in SAP
- Define Financial Statement Versions
- Tax calculation procedure
- Tax condition types
- Assign country to the calculation procedure
- Jurisdiction code structure
- Maintain Tax code
- Allow tax codes for non-taxable transactions
- GST Calculation procedure
- Assign country to GST tax calculation procedure
- Define access sequence
- Define condition types for GST
- Define account keys in SAP for GST
- Create Vendor Account Groups
- Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts
- Assign the number ranges to Vendor account groups
- Create Sundry Creditors Account
- Define Tolerances Group for Vendors
- Vendor Payment Terms
- Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program
- Create Customer Account Groups
- Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts
- Assign Number Ranges to Customer Account groups
- Define Tolerances Group for Customer
- Customer Payment Terms
- Create Customer Master Record
- Dunning procedure configuration
- Create bank key
- Define House bank
- Global Settings for Electronic Bank Statement
- Define Lockboxes
- Define lockbox posting data
- Define source symbols
- Chart of Depreciation
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company Code
- Specify Account Determination
- Create Screen Layout Rules
- Maintain asset number ranges
- Define Asset Classes
- Determine Depreciation area in the Asset Class
- Assignment of General Ledger Accounts
- Define Screen Layout for Asset master data
- Define Screen Layout for Asset Depreciation Areas
- Maintain Depreciation key
- Define investment program types
- Assign program types to operative objects
- Define Investment Profiles
- Define Investment Plan Profiles
- Define budget profile
- Define Budget Categories
- Summarizing all the above points discussed.
SAP FICO Online Training Pune - Projects
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
SAP FICO Training in Pune Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP FICO Training in Pune Objectives
- Explore the SAP FICO enterprise architecture..
- Learn how to handle all the transactions with customers and clients.
- Learn on how to manage the incoming cash flows by taking advantage of the SAP fico.
- Understand how to track and manage all the money payable to suppliers.
- Explore about the general ledger accounting in depth.
- Understanding on how to generate the financial reports effectively.
The SAP FICO training Certification offered in Pune was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- SAP FICO consultants who want to advance their careers in SAP FICO.
The candidates who wish to learn or build their career can take up SAP FICO training in Pune..
- Basic understanding on how to manage the financial data is an added advantage.
To commence your SAP FICO training course in Pune, people therefore need to check with the perfect institute which really provides information. Before moving ahead with any training, accept advice from the professionals that have already experienced the course. We at HKR trainings in Pune, with a squad of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your future career in order to get a job in the company you want.
Immediately after the successful completion of the course which is accompanied by the real time projects task and assignments, HKR trainings offers you the course completion certificate. This certification differentiates you from the other non-certified peers and also helps to get a job in any company in Pune very quickly.
The SAP FICO certified professionals at HKR trainings in Pune deliver the lectures to the individuals to unleash their abilities in this technology.
The benefits you can gain upon the completion of the certification are , you will be given higher preference for competitive jobs related to SAP FICO systems.
Definitely the experts at HKR trainings provides you with excellent job assistance facilities but not the job. They will guide , support and assist to enhance your future growth. However, your employment will be based on your skills exposed in the interview process and the recruiter requirements.