Hands On Training
SAP FICO Training in Mumbai - Course Overview
SAP FICO is split into two parts: SAP Finance (FI) and SAP Controlling (SC) (CO). Both are necessary for a smooth financial process. SAP FI is in charge of overall financial accounting and reporting, while SAP CO is in charge of cost planning and monitoring. SAP FICO is an essential component of SAP ERP. It allows a business to keep comprehensive records of financial transactions. SAP FI and SAP CO were previously distinct modules, but they've been alluded to as one. SAP FICO's goal is to assist businesses in the creation of financial information. For reporting and analysis, financial data is needed. It facilitates business strategy and decision-making.
HKR trainings gives the perfect industry certified SAP FICO training in Mumbai to assist you easily pass the sap certification exams. This course teaches users the fundamentals of SAP FICO as well as greater insight into the Enterprise wide overview, general ledger ideas, asset accounting, accounts payable and receivable cost center accounting, profit center accounting, profitability analysis, and year end financial activities, among other things. During the training period, you could receive complete support and real-time project guidance from skilled staff. Enroll in our best SAP FICO training course in Mumbai today to meet new challenges.
To apply for the SAP FICO Training in Mumbai, you need to either:
- Should have basic computer knowledge
- Proficiency in using operating systems like Windows.
- An aspirant should have basic skills in database concepts and SQL.
- Basic programming skills (depending upon the course).
- Aspirants should have good knowledge of SAP software and its various modules.
SAP FICO Training Mumbai - Course Content
HKR Trainings offers an optimized SAP FICO training in Mumbai with a compiled course framework that enables individuals to quickly gain competency in the SAP FICO systems. Each topic is divided into components and described with examples..
- What is SAP
- What is ERP
- What is SAP FICO
- Accounting Entries in SAP
- Define Company
- Define Company Code
- Create new companies by copying existing company code
- Assign Company Code to Company
- Define Business Area
- Define Functional Area
- Define Credit Control
- Assign Company Code to Credit Control
- Define Segments
- Define Financial Management Area
- Enterprise Structure Transaction Codes
- Activate new General Ledger Accounting
- Maintain Fiscal Year Variant
- Assign Company Code to Fiscal Year Variant
- Define variants for Open Posting Periods
- Open and Close Posting Periods
- Assign Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- Define Field Status Variants
- Assign Company Code to Field Status Variants
- Define Posting Keys
- Define Document Types
- Define Document Number Ranges
- Define Tolerance Group for Employees
- Define Tolerance Group for G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Group
- Global Parameters for Company Code
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code
- Define Chart of Accounts
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts
- Define Account Groups
- Define Retained Earnings Account
- Define sample account rule types
- Define data transfer rules
- Assign company code to rule type
- Create Sample Account
- Create General Ledger Account
- Accounting Entries in SAP
- Define Financial Statement Versions
- Tax calculation procedure
- Tax condition types
- Assign country to the calculation procedure
- Jurisdiction code structure
- Maintain Tax code
- Allow tax codes for non-taxable transactions
- GST Calculation procedure
- Assign country to GST tax calculation procedure
- Define access sequence
- Define condition types for GST
- Define account keys in SAP for GST
- Create Vendor Account Groups
- Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts
- Assign the number ranges to Vendor account groups
- Create Sundry Creditors Account
- Define Tolerances Group for Vendors
- Vendor Payment Terms
- Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program
- Create Customer Account Groups
- Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts
- Assign Number Ranges to Customer Account groups
- Define Tolerances Group for Customer
- Customer Payment Terms
- Create Customer Master Record
- Dunning procedure configuration
- Create bank key
- Define House bank
- Global Settings for Electronic Bank Statement
- Define Lockboxes
- Define lockbox posting data
- Define source symbols
- Chart of Depreciation
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company Code
- Specify Account Determination
- Create Screen Layout Rules
- Maintain asset number ranges
- Define Asset Classes
- Determine Depreciation area in the Asset Class
- Assignment of General Ledger Accounts
- Define Screen Layout for Asset master data
- Define Screen Layout for Asset Depreciation Areas
- Maintain Depreciation key
- Define investment program types
- Assign program types to operative objects
- Define Investment Profiles
- Define Investment Plan Profiles
- Define budget profile
- Define Budget Categories
- Summarizing all the above points discussed.
SAP FICO Online Training Mumbai - Projects
HKR Trainings' courses often include two real-world project deployments. Users will obtain hands-on knowledge in the subject durin.....g SAP FICO Training in Mumbai, that will be very useful all through interviews, and you'll also be able to immediately acquire authoritative accreditations. Read more
SAP FICO Training in Mumbai Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP FICO Training in Mumbai Objectives
- Explore the SAP FICO enterprise architecture..
- Learn how to handle all the transactions with customers and clients.
- Learn on how to manage the incoming cash flows by taking advantage of the SAP fico.
- Understand how to track and manage all the money payable to suppliers.
- Explore about the general ledger accounting in depth.
- Understanding on how to generate the financial reports effectively.
The SAP FICO training Certification offered in Mumbai was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- SAP FICO consultants who want to advance their careers in SAP FICO.
The candidates who wish to learn or build their career can take up SAP FICO training in Mumbai..
- Basic understanding on how to manage the financial data is an added advantage.
To begin your SAP FICO training course in Mumbai, individuals must first verify with the best institute that truly gives information. Recognize advice from professionals who already completed the course before proceeding with any training. We, at HKR trainings in Mumbai, have a team of industry professionals ready to help you achieve your career goals and get a job in the company of your choice.
HKR trainings provides you with a course completion certificate as soon as you complete the course, which is followed by real-time project tasks and assignments. This credential distinguishes you from your non-certified peers and can help users get a job in just about any company in Mumbai fastly.
At HKR trainings in Mumbai, SAP FICO certified professionals give lectures to individuals in order to unlock their skills in this advanced technologies.
You would be given greater priority for marketable jobs related to SAP FICO systems if you complete the certification.
Certainly, the specialists at HKR trainings give you lots of outstanding job assistance services, but not really the job itself. They will advise, assist, and aid you in furthering your growth prospects. Even so, your workforce will be determined by the abilities you demonstrated during the interview session as well as the prerequisites of the recruiter.