Hands On Training
SAP FICO Training Bangalore - Course Overview
SAP FICO refers to Financial Accounting and Controlling. It is an important module of the ERP, and it stores the company's complete financial transaction data. SAP FICO's goal is to assist companies in generating and managing financial statements for analysis and reporting and help them in business planning and making the decisions effectively.
At HKR Trainings, Our Trainers will give you complete knowledge of the concepts of SAP FICO in training. They teach you the concepts like accounts payable, asset and bank accounting, receivables, general ledger accounting, etc., related to financial accounting and cost center accounting, cost element, profit center accounting, product cost controlling, profitability analysis, etc., related to control, etc., right from the basics. Our trainer even assists you in every aspect during your training. They clear all your doubts and make you an expert in SAP FICO. So, build your career in SAP FICO through our SAP FICO Certification Course in Bangalore.
To apply for the SAP FICO Training in Bangalore, you need to either:
- Aspiring learners who want to join the SAP FICO Training should have a basic understanding of accounting and finance concepts.
- Moreover, candidates from Arts, Finance, Accounts, and MBA backgrounds can easily take this course.
SAP FICO Training in Bangalore - Course Content
The main objective of our Course content is to teach you all the concepts right from the basics. Therefore, we cover all SAP FICO concepts and stay updated with the latest developments. Following are the modules we cover in your SAP FICO training in bangalore:
- What is SAP
- What is ERP
- What is SAP FICO
- Accounting Entries in SAP
- Define Company
- Define Company Code
- Create new companies by copying existing company code
- Assign Company Code to Company
- Define Business Area
- Define Functional Area
- Define Credit Control
- Assign Company Code to Credit Control
- Define Segments
- Define Financial Management Area
- Enterprise Structure Transaction Codes
- Activate new General Ledger Accounting
- Maintain Fiscal Year Variant
- Assign Company Code to Fiscal Year Variant
- Define variants for Open Posting Periods
- Open and Close Posting Periods
- Assign Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- Define Field Status Variants
- Assign Company Code to Field Status Variants
- Define Posting Keys
- Define Document Types
- Define Document Number Ranges
- Define Tolerance Group for Employees
- Define Tolerance Group for G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Group
- Global Parameters for Company Code
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code
- Define Chart of Accounts
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts
- Define Account Groups
- Define Retained Earnings Account
- Define sample account rule types
- Define data transfer rules
- Assign company code to rule type
- Create Sample Account
- Create General Ledger Account
- Accounting Entries in SAP
- Define Financial Statement Versions
- Tax calculation procedure
- Tax condition types
- Assign country to the calculation procedure
- Jurisdiction code structure
- Maintain Tax code
- Allow tax codes for non-taxable transactions
- GST Calculation procedure
- Assign country to GST tax calculation procedure
- Define access sequence
- Define condition types for GST
- Define account keys in SAP for GST
- Create Vendor Account Groups
- Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts
- Assign the number ranges to Vendor account groups
- Create Sundry Creditors Account
- Define Tolerances Group for Vendors
- Vendor Payment Terms
- Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program
- Create Customer Account Groups
- Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts
- Assign Number Ranges to Customer Account groups
- Define Tolerances Group for Customer
- Customer Payment Terms
- Create Customer Master Record
- Dunning procedure configuration
- Create bank key
- Define House bank
- Global Settings for Electronic Bank Statement
- Define Lockboxes
- Define lockbox posting data
- Define source symbols
- Chart of Depreciation
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company Code
- Specify Account Determination
- Create Screen Layout Rules
- Maintain asset number ranges
- Define Asset Classes
- Determine Depreciation area in the Asset Class
- Assignment of General Ledger Accounts
- Define Screen Layout for Asset master data
- Define Screen Layout for Asset Depreciation Areas
- Maintain Depreciation key
- Define investment program types
- Assign program types to operative objects
- Define Investment Profiles
- Define Investment Plan Profiles
- Define budget profile
- Define Budget Categories
- Summarizing all the above points discussed.
SAP FICO Projects
Integration With Other Systems
In this project you would be integrating SAP FICO with other CRM/HR systems which includes integration points creation, testing in.....tegration scenarios, mapping data between systems. Read more
Tax Procedure Configuration
In this project you would be working on configuration of tax procedures in SAP FICO that includes setting up tax codes, tax rates,..... tax jurisdiction codes and verifying tax reporting complies with the local regulations. Read more
SAP FICO Training in Bangalore Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP FICO Training in Bangalore Objectives
Once you have successfully completed the SAP FICO course in HKR, you will learn:
- Proficient in handling financial reports.
- Get a deeper understanding of SAP FICO's organizational structure.
- Understand SAP FICO's key features such as assets and bank accounts, general ledger accounting, accounts payable and receivable, profitability analysis, etc.
Here is the list of professionals who are eligible for SAP FICO training:
- Software developers
- SAP FICO Project Manager
- FICO Consultant
- SAP FI General Ledger
- SAP Financial Accounting & Operations
- Financial Analyst/Financial Modeling/Corporate Finance Equity Analyst
- Professional interested in SAP FICO
- There is no specific requirement to attend this SAP FICO training. Anyone interested in FICO and who wants to enhance their career in this field can take part in this Course.
- Candidates from MBA, arts, and accounting backgrounds may take part in this SAP FICO training.
To start with this SAP FICO Training in Bangalore, you need to either click on the Enroll Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Support Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
HKR will issue you the course completion certificate when you complete your SAP FICO course. This certificate helps you to get good opportunities with high packages.
HKR Trainings is staffed by experienced and certified trainers in the same field. They deliver the best training for you.
SAP is one of the world's leading ERPs, whose demand is increasing day by day. So, obtaining an SAP FICO certificate can help you get the best opportunities.
Yes! Right from the first day of your SAP FICO Training in Bangalore, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, we will also assist you in your resume preparation which will give you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
SAP FICO Training in Bangalore FAQ's
In SAP FICO, FI stands for financial Accounting and Controlling/management accounting.
Learning SAP FICO can help you obtain jobs like SAP FICO Consultant, account and finance executive, and many more. Learning SAP FICO can help you to obtain a good career in the field of finance.
SAP FICO provides a good career to the aspirants. As the time passes, the number of opportunities increases for the experienced SAP FICO professionals with various job roles.
Every class is recorded. If you have missed your class, you can learn those concepts from the recorded sessions of the missed class. So, No worries!
At HKR, we provide a free demo session for training seekers so they can conform to our quality and method of education before they enroll.
You can contact our customer care number if your query does not belong to any of the questions we have addressed in this article. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.