Hands On Training
SAP MM Training Chennai - Course Overview
SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module of SAP AG's SAP ERP software suite that handles procurement and inventory management. SAP Materials management covers all supply chain tasks, including consumption-based planning, planning, vendor evaluation, and invoice verification. SAP MM optimizes procurement and material management operations, ensuring a smooth and effective operation. It deals with the management of an organization's materials (products and/or services) and resources in order to boost productivity and reduce expenses.
HKR trainings delivers the best SAP MM online training that aids the aspirants to learn and implement SAP MM concepts and assists in clearing the certification exam. This training in Chennai provides you with in-depth knowledge of the content required for learning SAP MM which incorporates the concepts such as functions and objectives of SAP MM, master data, source determination, price determination, ESM, IM, PI, etc. Enroll today at HKR trainings for accepting the new challenges to make the best industry-oriented SAP MM online course in Chennai.
To apply for the SAP MM Training In Chennai, you need to either:
- Should have basic computer knowledge
- Proficiency in using operating systems like Windows.
- An aspirant should have basic skills in database concepts and SQL.
- Basic programming skills (depending upon the course).
- Aspirants should have good knowledge of SAP software and its various modules.
SAP MM Training Chennai - Course Content
The course content objective of this SAP MM Training in Chennai is to give trainees a thorough understanding of SAP MM technology. Our course content covers all of SAP MM's contemporary concepts and keeps you up to date on the most recent developments. Take a look at the following course modules to improve your SAP MM skills.
- Introduction to ERP
- SAP Overview
- Functions and Objectives Of MM
- Overview Cycle of MM
- The organizational structure of an Enterprise in the SAP R/3 System
- Creation Of Organizational Elements – Company, Company code, Plant, Storage Location, Purchasing Organization, Purchasing Group, and Assignments.
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Info Record
- Source Determination
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Info Record
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- RFQ – Request for Quotation
- Outline Agreements
- Define Document type
- Define Number Ranges for Document Type
- Define Screen Layout at Document Level
- Creation of Characteristics
- Creation of Class
- Release Group, Release Codes, Release Indicator, Release Prerequisite, Release Strategies
- Define Access sequence
- Define Condition Types
- Define Calculation Schema
- Define Schema Group
- Schema Group vendor
- Schema Group purchasing organization
- Assignment of Schema Group to Purchasing Organization
- Define Schema Determination
- Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders
- Define Organization Status for Service Categories
- Define Service Category
- Define Number Ranges
- Define Number Ranges for Service Entry Sheet
- Define Internal Number Ranges for Service Entry Specification
- Assign Number Ranges
- Define Screen Layout
- Creation of Service Master
- Creation of Service PO
- Creation of Service Entry Sheet
- Invoice wref Service Entry Sheet
- Goods Movement
- Goods Receipt – GR
- Goods Issue – GI
- Transfer Posting – TP
- Types of PI processes
- Creating Physical Inventory Document
- Entering Physical Inventory Count
- List Of Inventory Differences
- Post the Difference
- Print Out PI Difference Report
- Stock Transport Order
- Returnable Transport Packaging – RTP
- Third-Party Processing
- Introduction to Material Valuation
- Split Valuation
- Configure Split Valuation
- Defining Global Categories (Valuation Category)
- Defining Global Type (Valuation Types)
- Defining Local Definition & Assignment (Valuation Area)
- Basic Invoice Verification Procedure
- Invoice for Purchase Order
- Planned Delivery Costs
- Unplanned Delivery Costs
- Credit Memo
- Blocking the Invoice
- Releasing Blocked Invoices
- Subsequent Debit/Credit
- Automatic Settlements (ERS)
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Invoice for Tax, Discounts, Terms of Payment
- Invoices for PO’s with Account Assignment
- Parking Invoice
- Invoice Concerning Service Entry Sheet
- Integration of MM with FI/CO
- Integration of MM with SD
- Integration of MM with PP
SAP MM Online Training in Chennai - Projects
Project On SAP Roll-Out
The rollout's goal is to create consistent international operations across all business units.
Graduation From SAP Up
This project intends to improve the MSME sector's competitiveness by increasing energy efficiency.
Project SAP MM Enterprise Structure
A project organization is a structure that makes it easier to plan and execute project operations.
Project SAP Workflow MM
This project is a tool for automating business processes, which are made up of a series of steps, tasks, or events.
SAP MM Training In Chennai Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP MM Training In Chennai Objectives
You will learn the following things after successfully completing SAP MM course in Chennai at HKR trainings.
- You will learn how SAP MM integrates with other modules
- You will learn about creating and extending material master records
- Also gain procicenyc in maintaining a source list in SAP,the SAP purchasing process and creating purchase orders and contracts
- Learn on how to run purchasing reports,Inventory management and creating a physical inventory document
The following professionals will benefit from the SAP MM training in Chennai.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner
- Team Lead Product User
- Who are aspiring to learn SAP MM
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course. The course is open to anyone interested in improving their career and vital skills in SAP MM.
- A basic understanding of SAP ERP is a plus.
To start with the SAP MM Training course offered in Chennai, you need to check with the best institute that delivers knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings in Chennai, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company in Chennai very quickly.
Our Chennai trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience with a technical background in SAP MM.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies in Chennai.
We, at HKR trainings in Chennai, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
SAP MM Training In Chennai FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real-time experts who are presently working on a particular platform on which they are providing training.
Max of the students gets satisfied with our training if you are not then we provide specialised training in return.
You can call our customer care 24/7