Hands On Training
salesforce Training Pune - Course Overview
Salesforce seems to be a top CRM structure in a booming market, with strong opportunities for new designers as well as outstanding opportunities for experienced programmers. This online Salesforce training begins with a summary to get users to begin with Salesforce. Individuals would've been properly trained in handling the Salesforce instance, platform, application design, database, Apex, Visualforce, application development using Lightning, automation processes, and more in this online Salesforce course in pune..
HKR trainings provides immersive Salesforce training in pune that helps to clear the salesforce certification exam easily. During the training period the trainers would assist you in developing a solid understanding of CRM principles. In our Salesforce Administrator certification course in Pune, you will be trained on every step you need to take to maximise your Salesforce benefits, including harvesting all critical customer data. During the training process, you would then receive theoretical and practical exposure to the subject from professional experts. Enroll today at HKR trainings to take on new challenges and receive the best Salesforce training in Pune.
To apply for the Salesforce Training in Pune, you need to either:
- There are no specific requirements to take up the Salesforce Training.
- Anyone interested to learn Salesforce and its usage can start this course.
- It will be an added advantage to learn this course if you previously have skills as an administrator or developer, but optional.
Salesforce Training Pune - Course Content
Salesforce training in pune with a team of experts designed the course curriculum to optimize the learning process. The following modules contain all of the course information:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Main objectives for Cloud
- Benefit and features of Cloud Services
- Overview of IAAS, PAAS and SAAS
- What is CRM
- Understanding of CRM Entities
- Explaining the need for CRM module in each organization
- CRM Concept and Terminology
- Understanding Salesforce
- Feature and benefit of Salesforce
- Product editions of Salesforce.com
- What is the Force.com platform
- Org settings
- Different type of Sandbox environment
- Declarative Vs Programmatic customization
- creating Company Profile
- Setting Fiscal Year
- Setting Business Hours
- Setting Holidays
- Setting Language
- Identifying Edition
- Understanding Salesforce Customization
- Create custom profile and fields
- Customize validation
- Page layouts
- Setup field-level security
- Custom Application creation
- Custom Object creation
- Fields creation using data types
- Tab Creation
- Customize standard objects
- Action Column
- Understanding of Relationship
- Create Relationship
- Adding Fields
- Lookup Relationship
- Rollup summary fields
- Many-to-Many Relationship
- Record Types
- Validation Rules
- Users create and manage
- Organization-wide defaults
- Record access
- Create the role hierarchy
- Role transfer & mass Transfer functionality
- History for Profiles, Login
- Defining workflow
- Overview of Reports
- Join reports
- Summary reports
- Enable Development Mode
- MVC Architecture
- Developer Console Usage
- Query Editor Usage
- Execute Anonymous Window
- Create Class Using Developer Console
- Create Visualforce Using Developer Console
- Test and Debug Using Developer Console
- Create VF Using URL
- Create VF Using Developer Console
- Create VF Using Standard Navigation
- Purpose of Visualforce
- Visualforce Concepts
- Visualforce Components
- Comparison with HTML
- Standard Controllers
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Controller Extensions
- Custom Controller
- Hide and Show in Visualforce page
- Error message in Visualforce page
- Try Catch block
- Usage of CSS in Visualforce page
- Introduction to Apex
- Benefit and feature of Apex
- Apex Programming and fundamentals
- Classes and Interfaces
- Running Apex
- Invoking Apex
- Apex Control flow statements
- Collections (List, Set, and Map)
- Client validations
- Batch Apex
- Force.com in Query language
- Understanding SOQL and SOSL queries
- Dynamic SOQL and SOSL
- Bulk Data Operations with Apex
- DML STATEMENTS VS DATABASE CLASS METHODS:
- Database DML Operations
- Insert Statement
- Update Statements
- Upsert Statement
- Delete Statements
- Undelete Statements
- Rollback operations
- Overview Of Triggers
- Trigger Events
- Before Triggers
- After Triggers
- Insert Triggers
- Update Triggers
- Delete Triggers
- Overview on Test classes
- StartTest and StopTest
- Test Class on Apex class
- Test Class on Batch APEX
- Test Class On Schedule Apex
- Test Class on Triggers
- Introduction to Lightning Experience
- Lightning Component Framework
- Introduction to aura framework
- Enabling of Lightning Experience for your organization
- Lightning component bundle resources
- Lightning Application
- Lightning Component
- Summarizing all the points discussed above
Salesforce Online Training in Pune - Projects
Developing Banking And Loan Application Systems
Description: The project aims at designing an interactive customer portal in order to serve the best customer experience.It aids t.....he Sales Team in the creation of Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Quotas, Orders, and Assets for end customers. The entire application of this bank makes it easier for the user to keep its customers. Read more
Build First-generation Managed Packages With Salesforce CLI
A managed kit is a collection of modules that provide functionality for the application. This package is a perfect way to release .....your app for sale, and it endorses the license capabilities. This kit assists you in securing proprietary information. You will be mastering implementations and establishing several salesforce applications in this project. Read more
Salesforce Training in Pune Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Salesforce Training in Pune Objectives
This training will teach you the following core Salesforce skills:
- It assists learners to practice Salesforce Development and Administration in a more clear and concise manner and in terms of real-world case scenarios.
- would therefore train you how to create and configure a Salesforce account so that you can precisely collect, retrieve, and analyse data related to your customer base.
- Further, in the Salesforce classes in Pune, you will learn about the Force.com platform, which will allow you to confidently develop and deploy next-generation cloud apps.
- Prepare for the Salesforce Administration (ADM 201) and App Builder exams.
- Force.com is used to teach the basics of Salesforce application development.
- Discover the methods and software that enable Salesforce platform development.
- Learn how and where to deploy next-generation cloud applications.
The Salesforce Training Certification offered in pune was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- Freshers / Officials from any field.
- Who wants to seek their career as a Salesforce developer.
- Sales representatives
- Product Managers
- App Builders
- System Administrators
- IT Managers
There are no prerequisites. Anyone interested in the Salesforce course can enrol in it at HKR trainings in pune. Furthermore, prior experience as an administrator or developer is a plus.
To begin with the Salesforce training course offered in pune, you should look for the best institute that provides knowledge. Before enrolling in any training, seek advice from experts who have already completed the course. We at HKR Trainings offer a salesforce training course in pune, with a team of industry experts ready to help you achieve your dream job in the desired companies.
HKR trainings provides course completion certification once you have completed the entire course, including real-time projects and assignments. This certification expedites the process of obtaining a job in any company in pune.
Our Salesforce training pune trainers are extremely skilled and certified professionals with extensive industry experience and a technical background in Salesforce.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies in pune.
We, at HKR trainings, provide the Salesforce training in pune that helps you to fetch complete knowledge to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Salesforce Training in Pune FAQ's
Salesforce is a leading cloud-based CRM software that helps businesses to find solutions for sales, marketing, service, analytics, etc. This software enables all the teams within an organization, including IT, to work together from anywhere. It helps them to provide customer satisfaction.
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
HKR Trainings offers a complete Salesforce Certification Training with an updated curriculum to help you master the Salesforce Developer skills. You will learn various concepts, including cloud computing basics, CRM basics, Visualforce framework, and many more. Also, you will get expert mentorship from industry-experienced trainers. You will also get assignments, mock interview sessions, and project work to enhance your skills. This learning will help you get your dream job with good skills.
HKR Trainings offers different learning modes such as live, one-to-one, Self-paced, and corporate training. You can enroll yourself in any of the methods of learning you want.
You will get the HKR Trainings' Salesforce course completion certificate. This certification will increase your chances of getting more jobs.
HKR Trainings will provide you with all the learning resources and guidance to clear the Salesforce Certification. You can resolve your queries with the trainer.
The growth of Salesforce is expected to grow continuously with the continuous investment by the company in new technologies and tools. Further, the demand for Salesforce experts is multiplying with the number of industries. Salesforce can be a game changer by 2025 as the SaaS CRM solutions deployment may grow by 85%. Therefore, we can expect that there will be more job opportunities in this field in the upcoming years.
Salesforce is one of the most popularly growing skills in the IT market, and it's continuously growing. Many leading business units, including E-commerce businesses, are using this. The profiles you can expect to get after Salesforce Training are-
- Salesforce Developer
- SFDC Developer
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Lightning Developer, etc.
Salesforce is still a top career choice for many aspirants. There is a good demand for Salesforce professionals across the industry in the current market. So, getting skilled in this leading cloud-based software can enhance your career growth.