Hands On Training
Jira Training Pune - Course Overview
JIRA is a tool developed by the Australian Atlassian Company.Jira is a simple and easy-to-use platform for tracking issues, bug fixes, project management, and workflows. You may plan your projects, track them, and manage the capacity and releases of your projects. The JIRA dashboard comprises many interesting features and factors that make managing issues easierAtlassian's JIRA Testing is a proprietary issue tracking software for bug tracking, problem tracking, and project management. Jira Software is part of a suite of tools for managing work in teams of various sizes. Jira was created with the intention of serving as a bug and issue tracker. Jira has since evolved into a robust task management platform for a variety of applications, ranging from requirements and test case management to agile software development.
HKR trainings Jira training in Pune can assist newcomers and working professionals in achieving the Jira certification test with ease. Jira displays, Jira reports, Jira workflows, Jira issue management, and Jira components are all covered in our training. You will have hands-on experience installing, configuring, and administering Jira components after learning Jira, allowing you to manage project workflows. On the employment market, Jira application developers, Jira administrators, Jira configuration engineers, Jira consultants, and other skilled Jira experts can find work in a range of positions. Throughout the training session, you will receive excellent support and real-time project assistance. To get the most out of the best Jira certification training in Pune, enrol now at HKR trainings.
To apply for the Jira Training in Pune, you need to either:
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Mathematics and Statistical skills.
- Analytics skills.
- Basic programming skills.
- Basic education qualifications (12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, etc.)
Jira Training Pune - Course Content
We at HKR trinings provide an optimized Jira training course structure in pune that helps the individual to gain the concepts easily. Below we will explore the different modules one after the other in a more detailed way.
- Creating Projects
- Scrum and Kanban
- Running Sprints, backlog, and work estimation
- Agile Boards and their Configuration
- Creating Boards
- Difference between boards
- Configuring the boards
- Quick filters
- Card colors
- Card layout
- Issue detail view
- General setting
- Creating, sharing, and Configuring Dashboards
- Adding Gadgets to Dashboards and Configuring them.
- Creating, sharing, and configuring Filters
Searching in Jira
- Issue Navigator
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
- Introduction to JQL
- Sample JQLs
- Agile Reports
- Issue Analysis Reports
- Forecast and Management Reports
- JIRA Issue Anatomy and Fields
- Issue Management
- Time tracking/Logging work
- Creating, Editing, and Deleting an Issue.
- Creating New Issue Types(Other than the default Issue Types), Issue type Schemes, Subtasks, and Issue Priorities.
- Built-In Fields, Custom Fields, and Types
- Managing Custom Fields-Adding, Editing/Deleting a Custom Field
- Adding and Managing field Configurations.
- Field configuration scheme-Managing, Adding and Configuring and Associating with a project.
- Working with screens
- Adding Screens
- Copying Screens
- Editing/deleting Screens
- Configuring Screens
- Using Screen tabs-Adding and Editing/Deleting a Tab
- Working with a Screen scheme
- Adding scheme
- Editing/Deleting scheme
- Copying Screen scheme
- Configuring a screen scheme
- Issue type screen scheme-Adding, Editing/Deleting and copying
- Configuring and Associating an Issue-type screen scheme.
- Workflows-Issue Statues, Transitions
- Using the workflow designer, Authoring a workflow.
- Updating an existing workflow, Workflow scheme-creating and configuring.
- Workflow scheme-creating and configuring.
- Associating an issue type, editing /deleting
- Applying workflow scheme to projects
- Conditions, Validators, Post functions.
- Adding users
- Deleting users
- Editing users
- Adding groups
- Deleting groups
- Editing groups
- Adding project roles
- Managing project Roles
- Global Permissions
- Project Permissions
- Permission Schemes
- Issue security
- Troubleshooting Permissions
- Adding notifications
- Deleting notifications
- Managing notifications
- Troubleshooting Notifications
- Adding users, groups, Project roles
- General Configuration
- Audit Logs
- Project Roles
- Global Permissions
- Issue Collectors
- Default User preferences
- System Dashboard
- Look and Feel
- Backup Manager
- External System Import
- Restore System
- Global Mail settings
- Outgoing and Incoming Email
- Shared Filter and Dashboards
- Automation Rules
Jira Online Training Pune - Projects
Every course offered by HKR trainings in Pune includes two real-world project implementations. This part allows you to gain practi.....cal experience in the field, which will come in handy during interviews, as well as obtain formal certifications quickly and efficiently. Read more
Jira Training in Pune Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Jira Training in Pune Objectives
The following are the key concepts you will learn during the jira training in Pune. They are:
- Learn how to use Atlassian Jira from the ground up.
- Configure Jira for use in a commercial setting.
- Jira may be customized to match your needs.
- Create customised interfaces, workflows, and projects in Jira.
- You may use Jira to create, edit, and delete user profiles.
- As needed, adjust the security and user permissions.
- You'll learn how to work with projects, Jira Charts, and Jira Dashboards, as well as how to set up, configure, and manage Jira at the enterprise level.
- Jira can be used for capacity planning, releases, and the preparation and execution of test cases.
- You'll discover how to customize the Jira application to the project's needs.
- You'll also learn how to manage, control, track, and monitor projects in a live Jira environment. You may complete tasks and learn about real-time use cases using Jira.
The Jira training Certification offered in Pune was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- Freshers / Officials from any field.
- network administration,
- release management,
- system integration team,
- Project managers
- Aspirants looking for a career into data integration.
The candidates who wish to learn or build their career can take up Jira training in Pune.Baic mathematical knowledge is an added advantage.
Individuals must therefore check with the best institute that truly delivers knowledge before beginning their Jira training course in Pune. Accept guidance from professionals who have already completed the course before proceeding with any training. With a team of industry professionals on hand, we at HKR in Pune are ready to help you advance your career and land a position in the firm of your dreams.
HKR trainings provides you with a course completion certificate as soon as you complete the course, which is supported by real-time project tasks and assignments. This certification sets you apart from your non-certified counterparts and makes it easier for you to find work in any organisation in Pune.
Individuals are given lectures by Jira certified specialists at HKR trainings in Pune in order to unlock their potential in this technology.
You will be given better priority for competitive employment linked to analytics if you complete the certification.
Certainly, the professionals at HKR trainings supply you with exceptional employment aid services, but not the job. They will guide, support, and aid you in achieving your goals in the future. However, your employment will be determined by the talents you demonstrated throughout the interview process as well as the criteria of the recruiter.