Hands On Training
Windows Server Administration Course Overview
Server installation and configuration, server roles, storage, Active Directory and Group Policy, file, print, and web services, remote access, virtualization, application servers, troubleshooting, performance, and reliability are all topics covered in Windows Server Administration.A server administrator, also known as an admin, is in charge of the entire server. The role of the Server Administrator would be to create, install, manage, and optimise company servers and associated systems in order to achieve high performance of the different business units supported by the servers as needed.
HKR trainings Windows Server Administration Training helps in exploring the Windows Server Administration concepts such as modern requirements management, test management, live traceability, and the product development lifecycle. This course will assist students in passing the MCSE and MCITP exams, as well as gain exposure to industry-based real-time use-cases in a variety of business verticals. Enroll & Get Certified Now!
To apply for the Windows Server Administration Training, you need to either:
- Understanding on computer hardware like processors, memory, storage and input/out services
- Understanding of computer networking concepts like network topologies, network protocols and network security.
- Basic knowledge on command line interfaces in different OS like Windows, Unix and Linux
Windows Server Administration course Content
A team of experts designed the Windows Server Administration training course curriculum to optimise the learning process. The following modules contain all of the course information:
- Overview of Windows operating systems
- Learn about installing various Windows operating systems
- Post installation configurations
- Briefing about the Local User administration
- Overview of various server roles
- Domain User administration
- Assigning folder permissions
- Introduction to Domain Trees and Forests
- Various backup processes
- FSMO roles and its uses
- Optimization for peak performances
- Importance for Windows updates
- Operating system Overview
- Exploring the OS vendors?
- Difference between Client and Server OS?
- Different types of editions
- Prerequisites to install
- Hardware requirements
- What are the various pre-requirements for installing a Windows OS?
- What is partitioning in a HDD?
- File Systems and types of File systems
- Various editions of Windows client and Server OS
- Various Licensing types
- Remote installation of Windows 7 OS
- Windows Taskbar
- Jump Lists
- Pinning of applications and folders
- Desktop Gadgets
- Windows 7 Themes
- Configuring VM for various volumes
- Minimum VM sizes for various OS
- Assigning paths for various applications
- Assigning Hostnames for the machines
- Assigning IP addresses
- Types of Disk
- Types of Partitions
- Types of volumes
- What is License?
- Types of License
- Creating Local Users
- Creating Local Groups
- Assigning permissions for Local Users and Groups
- Types of Local User Profiles
- Managing profiles
- Setting quotas for users
- Types of Policies
- Implementing security Policy
- Configuring Policy settings
- Configure Windows Firewall
- Adding DHCP server role
- Creating scopes and super scopes
- Understanding DHCP options classes
- Types of Lookup zones
- Zone and Record creations
- Testing Lookups
- What is Domain?
- Purpose of domain creation
- Installing a Domain Controller with Windows server 2008
- Installing a new Windows server 2008 forest
- Configuring Domain settings
- Creating and managing Domain Users
- Creating and managing Domain groups
- File system types
- Setting ACL permissions
- What is Drive mapping?
- Configuring drives to get mapped for users.
- Adding IIS server role
- Configuring and Managing Websites
- Assigning Aliases names for sites
- Summarizing all the above discussed points here
Windows Server Administration projects
Command Front End Project Development
Description: This project seems to be a simplified tool that provides an interactive screen-oriented interface to command line scr.....ipts and commands in a short amount of time. Read more
Fusion Directory Project
Description: This Project enables you to manage users, groups, services, servers, workstations, as well as the installation of ope.....rating systems and software. Read more
Windows Server Administration Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Windows Server Administration Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of Windows Server Administration training at HKR trainings, you will learn the following things.
- What is Windows Server and what are its applications?
- The concepts underlying Windows Server installation
- What are the server roles?
- What role does Active Directory play in Windows Server administration?
- The various storage options available for Windows Server
- Managing Windows Server Performance
- Exploring the troubleshooting, virtualization options.
The Windows Server Administration course benefits the following list of professionals.
- Computer Support specialists
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- IT Managers
- Professionals who want to extend their skill-set with advanced technologies
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in Windows Server Administration.
- There are no special requirements to take up this course. The one who is interested in enhancing their career in Windows Server Administration can attend the course.
- Basic knowledge in Computer operating systems and Microsoft Server Fundamentals is an added advantage.
To start with the Windows Server Administration course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfil your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in Windows Server Administration.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR trainings, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Windows Server Administration Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.