Hands On Training
VMware VSphere course overview
HKR delivers the best industry-oriented VMware VSphere course that is in line to clear the certification exams. This course provides you in-depth knowledge of key concepts and also understands how to configure VSphere security including SSO, roles, encrypted VMotion, and VMsecurity etc. During the training period, you can get full support and real-time project assistance from experienced professionals. Enroll today at HKR for accepting the new challenges to make the best out of our VMware VSphere online training.
To apply for the Vmware Vsphere Training, you need to either:
- You should have a basic understanding of computer networking concepts like IP addresses, protocols and routing
- You should have a basic understanding of Operating systems and virtualization concepts.
- You should also be familiar with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby or Python.
Vmware Vsphere Course Content
VMware VSphere Course Module:
The VMware VSphere course curriculum is structured to streamline the learning process by a team of experts. You can find the complete course details in below-mentioned modules:
In this module you will be gaining knowledge on the following concepts like
- Introduction to VMware VSphere
In this module, you will learn the following concepts like
- Describe the topology of a physical data center
- Explain the vSphere virtual infrastructure
- Define the files and components of virtual machines
- Describe the benefits of using virtual machines
- Explain the similarities and differences between physical architectures and virtual architectures
- Define the purpose of ESXi
- Define the purpose of vCenter Server
- Explain the software-defined data center
- Introduce virtual machines, virtual machine hardware, and virtual machine files
- Identify the files that make up a virtual machine
- Discuss the latest virtual machine hardware and its features
- Describe virtual machine CPU, memory, disk, and network resource usage
- Explain the importance of VMware Tools™
- Discuss PCI pass-through, Direct I/O, remote direct memory access, and NVMe
- Deploying and configuring virtual machines.
- Introduce the vCenter Server architecture
- Use vSphere Web Client, Backup and restore vCenter Server
- Examine vCenter Server permissions and roles
- Explain the vSphere HA architectures and features
- Examine the new vSphere authentication proxy
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
- Access and navigate the new vSphere clients
- Describe, create, and manage standard switches
- Configure virtual switch security and load-balancing policies
- Describe the virtual switch connection types
- Describe the new TCP/IP stack architecture
- Use VLANs with standard switches
- Introduce storage protocols and storage device types
- Discuss ESXi hosts using iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage
- Create and manage VMFS and NFS datastores
- Describe the new features of VMFS 6.5
- Introduce vSAN
- Describe guest file encryption
- Use templates and cloning to deploy new virtual machines
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Clone a virtual machine
- Upgrade virtual machine hardware to version 12
- Remove virtual machines from the vCenter Server inventory and datastore
- Customize a new virtual machine using customization specification files
- Perform vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Create, clone, and export vApps
- Introduce the types of content libraries and how to deploy and use them
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Explain virtual memory reclamation techniques
- Describe virtual machine overcommitment and resource competition
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Use various tools to monitor resource usage
- Create and use alarms to report certain conditions or events
- Describe and deploy resource pools
- Set reservations, limits, and shares
- Describe expandable reservations
- Schedule changes to resource settings
- Create, clone, and export vApps
- Use vCenter Server performance charts and esxtop to analyze vSphere performance.
- Explain the vSphere HA architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster
- Use vSphere HA advanced parameters
- Define clusterwide restart ordering capabilities
- Enforce infrastructural or intra-app dependencies during failover
- Describe vSphere HA heartbeat networks and datastore heartbeats
- Introduce vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Enable vSphere Fault Tolerance on virtual machines
- Describe the functions and benefits of a vSphere DRS cluster
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster
- Work with affinity and anti-affinity rules
- Describe the new capabilities for what-if analysis and proactive vSphere DRS
- Highlight the evolution of vSphere DRS using predictive data from VMware vRealize® Operations Manager
- Perform preemptive actions to prepare for CPU or memory changes
- Describe the vCenter Server embedded vSphere Update Manager, VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Image Builder CLI, and
- VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy capabilities
- Use vSphere HA and vSphere DRS together for business continuity
- Describe the new vSphere Update Manager architecture, components, and capabilities
- Use vSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi, virtual machine, and vApp patching
- Install vSphere Update Manager and the vSphere Update Manager plug-in
- Create patch baselines
- Use host profiles to manage host configuration compliance
- Scan and remediate hosts
- Apply a troubleshooting methodology to logically diagnose faults and improve troubleshooting efficiency
- Review troubleshooting tools
- Find important log files
- Use vSphere Syslog Collector
- Summarizing all the points discussed.
Vmware Vsphere Projects
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
Vmware Vsphere Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Vmware Vsphere Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of VMware VSphere training, you will learn the following things.
- Learn how to Configure and Deploy vSphere infrastructure.
- Learn all aspects related to vSphere6.7 like security, storage, and networking. Able to create a Backup and recovery model for vSphere6.7 infrastructure.
- Able to create and administrator vSphereVirtual Machines.
- Able to create Automating administration tasks.
- Secure, Optimize, and troubleshoot all vSphere components.
The VMware VSphere course benefits for the following list of professionals.
- Virtualization Administrators
- System engineers
- System architects
- VMware consultants
- Linux Administrators
- The one interested in enhancing their career and critical skills in VMware VSphere can attend the course.
- Basic knowledge on the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals, experience with Linux OS and Microsoft windows.
To start with the VMware VSphere certification training course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course and real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in VMware VSphere courses.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Vmware Vsphere Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.