Hands On Training
vb.net course overview
VB.Net is a simple, modern, object-oriented computer programming language created by Microsoft to combine the power of the. NET Framework and Common Runtime Language(CRL).
HKR provides the best VB.Net training certification course, which helps you to build web applications quickly. The major topics covered under this VB.Net online training course include VB.Net language constructs, working with classes, inheritance, exception handling, etc. You can learn how to create robust ASP.NET web applications using Visual Basic. By the end of the training, you will develop the skills to leverage the object-oriented, visual basic capabilities to create multi-tier applications by attaching the relational database access. Join HKR to get VB.Net certification today from our experienced professionals.
To apply for the VB.NET Training, you need to either:
You do not need to have particular skills to attend Programming training. However possessing problem solving skills like critical thinking, logical reasoning and attention to detail will be an added advantage.
vb.net course content
VB.NET Course Module:
- Overview of Microsoft .NET
- Drawbacks of the existing System
- Why .NET came into the picture
- Net Framework Architecture
- Components in .Net Framework
- Basic Functionality of CLR
- MSIL, CLS, CTS in brief
- .Net Languages
- Versions of .Net Framework
- Conditional Statements and Loops in VB.NET
- ArraysData Types in VB.NET
- Boxing and UnBoxing
- Sub Programs
- OOPS Concepts
- Member Functions and Data Members
- Access Specifiers
- Method Overloading
- Shared Modifier
- Working with classes
- Types of Inheritance
- Abstract Classes
- Overloading and Overriding
- Sealed Classes
- What is Exception?
- Using Try, Catch and finally in our programs
- Defining our exceptions
- Debugging the Application
- Introduction to Data Access Libraries
- ADO .NET managed data providers
- using System.Data.Oledb namespace
- Connected Architecture using DataReader
- Disconnected Architecture using DataAdapter and Dataset
- Invoking the Stored Procedures
- GUI controls
- Delegates and events
- Remoting architecture
- Hands-on remoting
- Using Runtime Callable Wrapper(RCW)
- Using COM callable wrapper(CCW)
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
VB.NET Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
VB.NET Training Objectives
- Construct web and Windows applications that fully exploit Visual Basic and .NET.
- Model business logic by coding classes with fields, properties, methods, and events.
- Apply inheritance, interfaces, and polymorphism.
- Using lambda functions for data access.
This VB.NET certification course is ideal for the following list:
- Web developers
- Developers and Testers
- Freshers who want to build their career in web development.
There is no prerequisite, but knowing the following concepts will be an added advantage.
- C# and Visual Basics is enough.
Upon successful completion of the VB.Net training course and the related projects, HKR training will provide you with the course completion certificate that carries an added advantage in your resume.
All of our trainers are certified and highly qualified, having many years of experience in working with front-end technology development.
VB.NET Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.