Hands On Training
Service Desk Manager Course Overview
In every IT Service Management (ITSM) organization, the Service Desk Manager (SDM) plays a crucial role. They're in charge of monitoring service-desk operations on a day-to-day basis to guarantee that users and business teams get the help they need. The service desk manager wears many hats: part general management, part service operations, and part special initiatives. In addition to overseeing a potentially large team of support agents, the service desk manager keeps an eye on operations to ensure that issues are resolved as quickly as possible, as well as acting as the service desk's point of contact for key business projects.
HKR trainings Industry specialists create Service desk Manager training based on the most recent innovations and demands in the IT industry. This training is designed to give Service Desk Managers and Supervisors a comprehensive grasp of the Service Desk and Support Environment. One will explore on how to identifying Strategic Needs, key Essential Management Skills,Developing a Strategic Role,Promoting Service Desk Quality Assurance Activities Integrating the Service Desk,Effective Tool and Technology Management,Recruitment, retention, and development of employees,Learning and Development,Management & Leadership,ect in depth.You'll also have the opportunity to work on industry-based real-time projects in a variety of verticals. Sign up in our Service desk Manager certification training to be a certified professional in the industry.
To apply for the Service Desk Manager Training, you need to either:
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Mathematics and Statistical skills.
- Analytics skills.
- Basic programming skills.
- Basic education qualifications (12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, etc.)
Service Desk Manager course Content
The Service desk Manager training course curriculum is structured to streamline the learning process by a team of experts. You can find the complete course details in below-mentioned modules:
- Understanding the mission objective and strategic business goals
- Determining the best proven strategies
- Developing an environment for successful establishment of the Service Desk
- Exploring the importance of business and IT integration
- Develop strategies with respect to business opportunities
- Understand the importance and need for goals and objectives
- Understand the importance of ensuring all staffing.
- Determine the type and style of management reporting that best meets the organization's needs
- Understanding customer's expectations and perceptions
- Understand the benefit of using SLAs.
- Understand the importance of a reward and recognition strategy
- Identify some different methods of reward and recognition
- Determine how to create a project plan for the Service Desk's setup or redesign. Identify the processes that must be included in a project plan.
- Recognize the significance of good process management.
- Examine which ITSM processes the Service Desk is involved with.
- Establish the role of the Service Desk in the problem-solving process.
- Identify techniques for prioritizing tasks.
- Learn how to make the most of knowledge management.
- Determine the significance of a successful change management strategy.
- Understand the importance of processes within the work environment.
- Determine the benefits of a problem management process.
- Understanding the importance of root cause analysis
- Review the importance and benefit of metrics as part of the customer service processes
- Investigate motivational theories and their application in the workplace.
- Review work environment characteristics
- Identify the behavioral skills and attributes required for Service Desk workers.
- Understanding the skills and knowledge required by staff
- Identify the core business knowledge all staff should possess as a minimum
- To meet and exceed customer expectations, understand the standard QA procedures used to assess, adapt, and improve IT services.
- Recognize the need of benchmarking in the Service Desk environment in order to achieve a performance comparison.
- Identify the commonly used Service Desk tools and technologies, their benefits and pitfalls
- Examine the various knowledge tools available to the Service Desk
- Identify which tools we use, which we need and why we need them
- Understanding the responsibilities of the Service Desk in contributing to IT and business objectives
- Implement ways to recognize and promote the benefits a Service Desk brings to the business
- Gain a basic understanding of financial principles and business awareness
- Identify the skills required for the Service Desk team from the customer's perspective and ours
- Determine methods to recruit and retain talented staff
- Identify the qualities that make for effective leadership and how to develop them
- Determine how well we manage our time and develop ways for improving our time management skills
- Understand the importance of continual personal development, continual learning and of staying current within the industry
- Identify techniques for staff assessment and staff development
- Summarize all the points discussed.
Service Desk Manager projects
Our Service desk Manager Training course strives to provide the best instruction that combines basic knowledge of core basic ideas..... with a hands-on approach. Exposure to existing industry use-cases and circumstances will assist learners in scaling, enhancing their abilities and performing real-time projects using best practices. Read more
Service Desk Manager Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Service Desk Manager Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of Service desk Manager training at HKR trainings, you will learn the following things.
- Develop and implement service desk and support strategies that are properly aligned with the company's business strategy and goals.
- Demonstrate the necessary leadership and management skills to succeed as a Service Desk and Support Manager.
- To improve IT efficiency and effectiveness, integrate the service desk with other IT operations, processes, and standards.
- Design, contract, and provide great customer care and support through service desk processes and services.
The Service desk Manager course benefits the following list of professionals.
- Team leaders
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in Service desk Manager.
- To learn Service desk Manager, you don't need to meet any specific requirements. However, having the following knowledge and abilities is always beneficial
- You should have some experience with the Service desk which will would be beneficial.
To start with the Service desk Manager course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in Service desk Manager.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies
We, at HKR trainings, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Service Desk Manager Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.