Hands On Training
Selenium Training in Pune- Course Overview
Selenium with Java is an open-source web application automation testing tool. It can be used with a variety of browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and others. Selenium can interact with all of a webpage's distinct features (functionality). It has the ability to click on them, enter text, extract text, and much more. By using Selenium tests to cover all of the website's many capabilities, you'll be able to quickly catch new and recurring bugs. We can run our test cases on numerous environments using Selenium Grid, and we can interface with project management software to manage the projects, saving you time and money.
HKR trainings provides the best industry certified Selenium training in Pune to help you pass the selenium certification exams very easily. Our curated training course will help you to gain an in-depth knowledge on every concept such as WebDriver, Core java,Selenium Grid, XPath, DOM, TestNG, POM, Github, Maven, Jenkins, AutoIt, Sikuli, JDBC, SQL, Data Driven Testing and Katalon Studio. Our Selenium training with real-time examples will prepare you to utilize Selenium WebDriver effectively.Enroll today at HKR trainings to meet new challenges and get the most out of our best Selenium training course in Pune.
To apply for the Selenium Training In Pune, you need to either:
- Basic understanding of Software development life cycle, agile methodologies, software testing and project management.
- Basic understanding of quality assurance principles
- Programming basics
Selenium Training in Pune - Course Content
We at HKR trainings provide an optimized Selenium training in Pune with a curated course structure that helps the individual to gain proficiency in the Selenium systems very easily.Each and every topic is categorized into different modules and explained with examples.
- Introduction to selenium tool
- Use of selenium tool in automation
- Features of selenium tool
- Differences between selenium and other Tools
- What is automation testing
- Types of testing?
- When to go for automation
- Different Automation Tools (vendor & open source tools)
- Advantages of Selenium Automation Testing
- Criteria for Automation
- Difference between Manual Testing Vs Automation Testing process
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Web Driver 3
- Selenium Grid
- Recording the scripts in IDE
- Understanding of the objects identification (id,name)
- Difference between Test case and test suit
- Language supported while recording
- Synchronization in selenium IDE(Wait commands)
- When to use Selenium IDE
- How to put validations 9assert,verify)
- How to read text/values from webpage (store commands)
- How to handle mouse ,keyboard events
Limitations of IDE
- We can Run the Recording scripts against other browsers by using selenium Web driver
- Writing java program and running
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Running java class
- Viewing the results of java program
- If condition
- If else condition
- If else if condition (nested if)
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do While
- For loop
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above Loops
- What are exceptions ,errors
- How to handle exceptions in the program
- Using try and catch blocks
- Types of Exceptions
- Using of throws
- What is class
- What are fields and method
- How to create object for the class
- How to access fields and methods in the class
- What is abstract,final class
- Variable Types (instance ,local,static)
- What is polymorphism
- Methods overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Passing arguments to methods
- Calling methods in the class
- Return values from method
- Return objects from method
- Method arguments callbt value, call by reference
- Why to do inheritance
- How to reuse the fields and methods of parent class
- Overriding fields and methods of parent class
- Single inheritance
- Multi level inheritance Using super keyword
- Composition/ Aggregation
- Difference between inheritance and composition
- What is interface
- Difference between class and interface
- When to use interface
- Abstract class
- What is hiding data
- Using access specifiers public ,private, protected default
- Accessing the public methods outside the class
- Difference in accessing in same package / different package
- What is package
- How to create a package
- How to import package into different class
- Use of collections Advantage of collection
- using array
- How to add ,remove,and insert value /elements into collections
- Using the collections like List,Set,Array list, Hash Table
- Working with table elements
- Reading Data from
- Table Using Actions class
- Handling keyboard,mouse events
- SQL Server
- My SQL
- Introduction to Web Driver
- Comparison of selenium RC &WebDriver
- Configure Eclipse IDE (Adding selenium Libraries)
- Using Firefox Driver Chrome ,IE, safari, Opera,Api
- Browser Commands
- Web Driver Interaction Commands
- Web Driver Supported Locator names: Id,Name,linktext,partiallinktext Tagname,Xpath,css,classname
- Understanding and writing Xpath, types of Xpaths Working with Different Elements and programming Edit Boxes,checkbox,Radio Buttons Buttons,Links Selecting values from a Dropdown list
- Understanding xpath to locate elements in web page Running scripts on different browsers
- What is Data Driven Testing
- How to parameterize the data to the script using excel
- Reading ,Writing data into Excel
- How to parameterize data to the script using Flat files
- How to handle multiple browser
- Handling alerts Handling Frames
- Handling windows alerts
- using (Auto it /sikuli)
- Running java scripts in webDriver
- How to recognize duplicate elements
- How to recognize dynamically changing elements
- Using Regular expressions
- Configure IE browser Configure
- Chrome browser
- Running scripts on different browsers
- What is TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Integrate the selenium scripts and run from TestNG
- Reporting Results & Analyze
- Run Scripts from Multi Browsers
- TestNG Annotations
- Tags in TestNG xml File Groups
- Reporting Results
- Introduction to page object model
- Advantages of page object model
- Writing scripts Using page Object Model
- Creating Repository class, Using properties file
- Execution of scripts Using page Object Model
- Generating Log files (log4j)
- Installing maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project
- Importing Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven tool
- What is Framework
- Types of Framework
- Modular Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Use of Framework
- How Develop The Framework
- Integration of the Framework
- How execute the scripts from Frame work
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins with selenium
- Setting up a continuous integration and a continuous deployment environment
- Creating jobs in jenkins tool
- Scheduling jobs for timely execution
- Integration with selenium scripts and running scripts
- Configure mail notification in jenkins
- Summarizing all the discussed points.
Selenium Online Training in Pune - Projects
In this project, you will develop an automated test framework to provide a fitness solution. The test framework should be designed..... to support the Google Chrome browser. By using Selenium WebDriver, you can automate the testing process. Also, you can use the page object design patterns to minimize the continuity of the automation scripts. Read more
In this project, you will test a travel website that helps to book national and international flight tickets. You can use Selenium..... Webdriver to test web-based automation through various test scripts. Read more
Selenium Training In Pune Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Selenium Training In Pune Objectives
- Assist you in grasping the principles of Java. Understand the breadth of test automation in DevOps and how to use Selenium WebDriver to automate tests.
- To construct test cases, Selenium IDE - Record and Playback Tool is utilised.
- Understand Selenium WebDriver's architecture and the many layers of interaction.
- In Eclipse, create a WebDriver project and use TestNG to construct test cases and to locate elements, use a variety of strategies.
- To control the web browser, use different WebDriver commands, and different WebElement commands to control different web components.
- Learn how to deal with pop-ups, multiple windows, frames, and screenshots in a variety of situations.
- Use the Page Object Design Pattern and Data-Driven Testing to test your website.
- Learn how to work with Maven, ANT, AutoIT, Sikuli, log4j, and listeners.
- For parallel testing, learn how to use Selenium Grid with TestNG.
The Selenium training Certification offered in Pune was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- Manual testers/developers/Quality analyst/White box testers/UI Testers
- Engineers working on any other automation tool
- Freshers/College Graduates
- Anyone who wants to shift their career in the automation world.
The candidates who wish to learn or build their career can take up Selenium training in Pune..
- Basic knowledge on core java and automation concepts is an added advantage.
To commence your Selenium training course in Pune, people therefore need to check with the perfect institute which really provides information. Before moving ahead with any training, accept advice from the professionals that have already experienced the course. We at HKR trainings in Pune, with a squad of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your future career in order to get a job in the company you want.
Immediately after the successful completion of the course which is accompanied by the real time projects task and assignments, HKR trainings offers you the course completion certificate. This certification differentiates you from the other non-certified peers and also helps to get a job in any company in Pune very quickly.
The Selenium certified professionals at HKR trainings in Pune deliver the lectures to the individuals to unleash their abilities in this technology.
The benefits you can gain upon the completion of the certification are , you will be given higher preference for competitive jobs related to Selenium systems.
Definitely the experts at HKR trainings provides you with excellent job assistance facilities but not the job. They will guide , support and assist to enhance your future growth. However, your employment will be based on your skills exposed in the interview process and the recruiter requirements.
Selenium Training In Pune FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.