Hands On Training
SAP Training Mumbai - Course Overview
Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) is an acronym for SAP. SAP is a business management software that includes a number of fully integrated modules that cover nearly every aspect of business management. SAP offers a broad set of integrated and cross-functional trading processes to enterprises. As a result, SAP is very popular in the business world.
HKR Trainings SAP training in Mumbai enables you to pass the SAP certification promptly and simply. Our SAP training will help you understand SAP's fundamental principles, such as SAP Accounting Modules, Controlling and Logistics Modules, SAP Industry Modules, Supply Chain Management, Technical Modules, Human Resources, Cross Application Modules, and other SAP modules, among others. We make every effort to provide our prospects with the best training possible. As a result of our SAP Training, you will be exposed to SAP projects in real time and will be able to acquire your desired career. In addition, we provide a number of training choices for our SAP Course. Anyone interested in advancing their profession can enroll in our SAP certification Course in Mumbai.
To apply for the SAP Training in Mumbai, you need to either:
- Should have basic computer knowledge
- Proficiency in using operating systems like Windows.
- An aspirant should have basic skills in database concepts and SQL.
- Basic programming skills (depending upon the course).
- Aspirants should have good knowledge of SAP software and its various modules.
SAP Training Mumbai - Course Content
Our purpose is for everyone to provide a complete understanding of SAP. As a result, we teach you from the ground up and keep you up to speed on all of the topics. To discover more about our SAP training in Mumbai, please refer to the modules that will be covered in the SAP course:
- What is SAP?
- Exploring the SAP commands in the ERP and IT market
- Reasons for SAP occupying the most prominent place in the ERP market.
- SAP business suite
- SAP Modules
- What is sap HR?
- What is SAP HCM?
- Personal administration
- Organization management
- Time management
- What is ABAP?
- Data types and operators in ABAP
- Modularization in ABAP
- Open SQL and native SQL in ABAP
- SAP ABAP table control
- ABAP reporting programming
- Module pool in SAP ABAP
- Forms and scripts
- User exits and customer exits in ABAP
- Introduction to SAP FICO
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Reports in SAP FICO
- Introduction to SAP SD
- Creating Customer master data
- Vendor Master Data,
- Pricing and Credit Management.
- Introduction to Sap basis
- Features of basis
- What is sap instance and SID
- Client and the new clients in sap
- User authorization
- Background job processing
- Transport management system
- Patch administration
- Data migration
- Introduction to SAP MM
- How to create material master data?
- How to change and copy material master data?
- Material master views
- Pricing and Inventory management
- Overview of SAP CRM
- SAP CRM sales cycle
- SAP CRM service
- SAP CRM marketing
- Account management in SAP CRM
- Organization management
- Partner processing
- SAP pricing billing
- Web client UI SAP CRM
- Learn about cost center
- Creating cost center Internal orders
- SAP profit center
- Assignment of materials and costs to profit centers
- Overview of payroll
- Payroll area and period
- Control record
- How to execute, delete and check payroll results
- What is off cycle payroll
- How to audit in payroll
- Wage Types in SAP
- Post payroll run activities
- Overview of SAP BI
- SAP BI architecture
- Info object info area and info
- object catalog
- How to create info area
- Briefing about the DSO
- What is info set?
- What is info cube?
- How to load master data from flat files?
- Extended star schema
- Processes chains in SAP BI
- Query elements
- Overview of SAP PP
- BOM in SAP PP
- Workcenter in SAP PP
- Routing and product versions in SAP PP
- Demand Management in SAP PP
- Material requirement planning and long term planning in sap PP
- Production order and reports in SAP PP
- Overview of SAP QM
- Master data in SAP QM
- Incoming, Inprocess and final inspection in SAP QM
- Quality notification in SAP PP
- SAP HANA architecture
- SAP HANA Editions
- Why to choose SAP HANA
- Learn how to download and install SAP HANA
- SAP HANA SQL functions
- Exploring SAP HANA database and platform
- SAP HANA advantages
- Summarize all the points discussed
SAP Online Training Mumbai - Projects
Project Management In The Construction Industry,
Project management objectives include the successful creation of the project's start-up, planning, execution, regulation, and clos.....ure procedures. Read more
Tall Towers Design
The purpose of structural design is to build a structure that is stable, strong, and simple to maintain. It must also be cost-effe.....ctive and visually appealing. Read more
SAP Training in Mumbai Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP Training in Mumbai Objectives
Once you have completed your SAP Training,
- SAP fundamental concepts, SAP Accounting Modules, SAP Logistics and Control Modules, SAP Industry Modules, Technical Modules, Cross Application Modules,
- Supply Chain Management, and Human Resources will all be covered.
- It is feasible to hold workshops to obtain business requirements.
- SD design, personalization, configuration, and testing
- Identifying gaps, challenges, and viable solutions
Following are the professionals who will benefit from our SAP training:
- Graduates interested in pursuing a career in testing
- Individuals with a basic understanding of enterprise resource planning
- Individuals who are looking for work in SAP would find this course useful.
- There are no special requirements to take up this course. But anyone interested in this platform can take the course.
- But this training will be beneficial to people who have a basic understanding of enterprise resource planning and are searching for work in SAP.
HKR trainings will provide you with a certificate of course completion once you have completed the course. This SAP course completion certificate will assist you in landing the ideal job.
We have a team of SAP professionals with between 9 and 10 years of expertise. They would give you SAP training and accompany you through the SAP course.
SAP is one of the world's most popular ERP systems, with an ever-increasing demand. As a result, earning a SAP certification might assist you in securing the greatest opportunities with a decent income.
We will give you full support in finding the best firms for you and guiding you through the process. Our real-world examples and actual projects will make it simple for you to find work fast and effortlessly.
We offer our training in all the SAP courses, including SAP ABAP training, SAP BASIS training, SAP FIORI training, etc.