Hands On Training
SAP Course overview
SAP is a popular ERP solution for managing business processes. It makes effective data processing and the information flow across the organization easier. Compared to other ERP systems, SAP is different and provides solutions and transforms businesses. That is why SAP is known as a global leader.
If you're an individual willing to build your career in SAP, then our SAP certification training will lead you to a thriving career. Through our SAP Course, you would understand the concepts like SAP Accounting Modules, SAP industry modules, controlling and logistics modules, Supply chain management, Human resources, Technical modules, cross Application modules, etc. We provide you with the best training. You will also be working on real-time projects, and this knowledge will help you to seize your dream job very easily. So, if you are an individual willing to advance your career in SAP, enroll now and get the best training on SAP from our experts.
To apply for the SAP Certification Training, you need to either:
- Should have basic computer knowledge
- Proficiency in using operating systems like Windows.
- An aspirant should have basic skills in database concepts and SQL.
- Basic programming skills (depending upon the course).
- Aspirants should have good knowledge of SAP software and its various modules.
SAP Certification Training Content
Our main goal through this SAP Training is to provide you with the best training. So our expert trainers will teach you all the concepts right from the fundamentals. To know about the modules that will be covered in this SAP online Training, check out the modules list mentioned below:
- What is SAP?
- Exploring the SAP commands in the ERP and IT market
- Reasons for SAP occupying the most prominent place in the ERP market.
- SAP business suite
- SAP Modules
- What is sap HR?
- What is SAP HCM?
- Personal administration
- Organization management
- Time management
- What is ABAP?
- Data types and operators in ABAP
- Modularization in ABAP
- Open SQL and native SQL in ABAP
- SAP ABAP table
- control ABAP reporting programming
- Module pool in SAP ABAP
- Forms and scripts
- User exits and customer exits in ABAP
- Introduction to SAP FICO
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Reports in SAP FICO
- Introduction to SAP SD
- Creating Customer master data
- Vendor Master Data,
- Pricing and Credit Management.
- Introduction to Sap basis
- Features of basis
- What is sap instance and SID
- Client and the new clients in Sap
- User authorization
- Background job processing
- Transport management system
- Patch administration
- RFCData migration
- Introduction to SAP MM
- How to create material master data?
- How to change and copy material master data?
- Material master views
- Pricing and Inventory management
- Overview of SAP CRM
- SAP CRM sales cycle
- SAP CRM service
- SAP CRM marketing
- Account management in SAP CRM
- Organization management
- Partner processing
- SAP pricing billing
- Web client UI SAP CRM
- Learn about cost center
- Creating cost center Internal orders
- SAP profit center
- Assignment of materials and costs to profit centers
- Overview of payroll
- Payroll area and period
- Control record
- How to execute, delete and check payroll results
- What is off-cycle payroll
- How to audit payroll
- Wage Types in SAP
- Post payroll run activities
- Overview of SAP BI
- SAP BI architecture
- Info object info area and info
- object catalog
- How to create info area
- Briefing about the DSO
- What is the info set?
- What is an info cube?
- How to load master data from flat files?
- Extended star schema
- Processes chains in SAP BI
- Query elements
- Overview of SAP PP
- BOM in SAP PP
- Workcenter in SAP PP
- Routing and product versions in SAP PP
- Demand Management in SAP PP
- Material requirement planning and long-term planning in Sap PP
- Production order and reports in SAP PP
- Overview of SAP QM
- Master data in SAP QM
- Incoming, process, and final inspection in SAP QM
- Quality notification in SAP PP
- SAP HANA architecture
- SAP HANA Editions
- Why choose SAP HANA
- Learn how to download and install SAP HANA
- SAP HANA SQL functions
- Exploring the SAP HANA database and platform
- SAP HANA advantages
Seismic Design Project
The main objective of this project is to predict the consequences of a strong earthquake on the urban areas & Civil infrastruc.....tures and to build, maintain and design the structures. Read more
SAP Certification Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP Certification Training Objectives
It is a training on SAP (System Applications and Products). We have designed this SAP training for individuals who want to pursue their careers in SAP. At HKR Trainings, we provide our learners with the best SAP course from industry experts.
When you complete this SAP Training, you will be familiar with
- SAP core ideas
- SAP Accounting Modules
- logistics and controlling modules
- SAP industry modules
- Technical modules
- cross Application modules
- Supply chain management
- Human resources, etc.
There are no mandatory requirements for attending SAP training. Any individual who wants to build their career in SAP can attend our SAP Training. Basic knowledge of SAP and computer knowledge will be helpful in understanding the concepts easily.
Following are the professionals who will benefit from our SAP training:
- Graduates who wanted to build their career in testing
- Ideal for anyone seeking jobs in SAP
- Individuals who have basic knowledge of enterprise resource planning.
Our trainers for SAP training are professionals with more than ten years of work experience. They have a flair for making learning fun and easy, and they give you the best training on SAP.
Yes! Right from the first day of your SAP training, our trainers make sure that you are clear with all the concepts. And when you complete your course, you will also get assistance in resume preparation which gives you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
SAP Certification Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
SAP refers to System Applications and Products. SAP is a widely used provider of Software for managing business processes and developing solutions that make easier and more effective data processing and information flow in the organization.
Learning SAP is not very difficult unless you are from a Computer science or from related background or possess some computer knowledge. If you are an individual interested in becoming a SAP Consultant, you must have knowledge of supply chain, finance, etc. And if you are an individual interested in becoming a SAP FICO consultant, then you must have knowledge of accounting.
To learn some of the modules in SAP like sales, Materials, Finance, HR, etc., you need not be from an IT background. Anyone from a non-IT background can learn these courses. However, if you are willing to work in development, then you must be from an IT background.
Yes! Getting SAP certification is worthy. There is a huge demand for SAP-certified professionals across the world. So, Learning SAP will be an investment for the professionals who want to build their careers in SAP.
To start with this SAP training, you need to either click on the Enrol Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
At HKR Trainings, you can learn SAP within 25 to 30 hours. We also offer Weekend and fast-track sessions for interested individuals to complete the course as per their convenience and requirement.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.