Hands On Training
SAP Basis Training Chennai - Course Overview
SAP Basis is the management of SAP systems, which includes aspects like configuring, load balancing, and the efficiency of SAP applications that operate on Java Stack and SAP ABAP. This comprises preventing and starting the SAP system, and also maintaining numerous services linked to process, operating system, implementation, and web servers in the SAP system environment.
HKR trainings offers the best of industry's SAP Basis training in Chennai, which is aligned with the certification exam. Our structure of SAP Basis certification will assist you in becoming a competent SAP Basis Consultant or SAP System Administrator, which will involve tasks such as installation and configuration, load balancing, and performance analysis of SAP applications running on Java stack and SAP ABAP, among other things. You would get complete support and real-time project help from qualified professionals during the training period. Enroll now at HKR trainings to take on new challenges and get the most out of our SAP Basis online course in Chennai.
To apply for the SAP BASIS Training in Chennai, you need to either:
- Want to make a good career by learning SAP Basis can learn this course.
- Aspirants with basic SAP ERP skills, a good understanding of MS Windows/Linux/Unix OS, and good communication skills can easily take this course.
SAP BASIS Training in Chennai - Course Content
The aim of this SAP Basis training course content is to provide students with a strong grasp of SAP Basis technology. Our course content of SAP Basis covers all of SAP Basis's contemporary concepts and keeps you up to date on the most recent developments. Take a look at the following course modules to improve your SAP Basis skills.
- An introduction to ERP
- An introduction to SAP
- SAP AG: Evolution & Strategy
- SAP Product Evolution
- SAP Services Overview (OSS)
- An introduction to BASIS
- An introduction to Operating Systems
- An introduction to Database Systems
- Overview of Computer Networks
- Network types & devices
- Protocol & IP Address concepts
- An introduction to Kernel Software
- Client / Server Solution
- Overview of 3 layer interface
- Types of Client / Server Architectures
- An introduction to R/3
- The Architecture of SAP R/3
- Overview of Software Development
- Overview of SAP Landscape
- Landscape types
- Lifecycle Implementation concepts
- Elements in SAP R/3 installation
- Installation requirement
- System sizing
- Installation File Systems
- Installation of RDBMS
- Installation of SAP Inst tools
- Install central Instance
- Load Database
- Installation Database
- Installation of Presentation Layer
- Post-installation Activities
- Start & Stop SAP R/3 Server
- Directory Structures
- Overview of SAP BasisC
- SAP & Oracle Environment Variables
- SAP Logon Pad configuration
- Overview of SAP License system
- Overview of Transaction & Dialog step
- Overview of user Administration
- Managing User Master Records
- Managing User Groups
- Mass User Management
- Managing Logged-on Users
- Central User Administration
- Overview of System Profiles
- Overview of Operation Modes
- Overview of Background jobs
- Overview of Log-on Load Balancing
- Overview of Memory Management
- Overview of workload monitor
- Overview of Os Collector
- Overview of Performance Management
- Overview of alert monitoring
- SAP system Pro-Active Health checks
- Overview of Authorization System
- Maintaining Authorizations
- Working with Profile Generator
- Creating Roles
- Maintaining Org. Levels
- User Information System
- Overview of Users & Authorization Tables
- System Profile Parameters for User
- Overview of R/3 client
- Client Copy methods
- Client copy Requirements & Process
- Open / Close R/3 Client
- Overview of RFC
- Deleting R/3 Client
- Client Refresh
- Copying DB Tables among clients
- Overview of change Transport System
- Transport System Concepts
- System Change Options
- Working with Change and Transport Organizer
- Overview of Transport Management System
- Configuring Systems and Domains
- Configuring Transport Routes
- Distributing and Verifying the configuration
- Overview of tp & R3trans
- Performing Transports with tp Program
- Overview of the Complete Process of Transporting
- Overview of Support Packages, Plug-ins & Add-ons
- Types of Support Packages
- Downloading Support Packages
- Support pack Dependencies and Requirements
- Applying Support Packages, Plug-ins & Add-ons
- SAP R/3 Kernel Upgrade
- Introduction to Oracle Database Architecture
- Oracle Directory structure for R/3
- Overview of physical Layer
- Overview of Logical Layer
- Introduction to Cost-Based Optimizer
- Introduction to SAPDBA & BRTOOLS
- Tablespace Administration
- Introduction to Database Reorganization
- Database Backup & Restore
- Database General Activities
- SAP Spool system Architecture
- Introduction to SAP Access Methods
- Defining R/3 Printer Devices
- Managing spool Requests
- The SAPLPD Driver Program
- TEMSE object Database
- Troubleshooting printing problems
- Monitoring SAP Instances
- Monitoring System Work Process
- Managing User Sessions
- Managing Update Records
- Managing Lock Entries
- Managing R/3 System Logs
- Analyzing ABAP Dumps
- System Tracing Utilities
- Managing Batch Input Sessions
SAP Basis Training Chennai Projects
How Do I Prohibit TC SOST From Sending Me Emails?
This technique demonstrates how to deactivate e-mails in SAP Basis transactions SOST.
Rolling Out A SAP Bases Project.
A rollout project is one in which centralised processes are established and implemented at a central location.
Value Project SAP Solution Life Cycle
This project consists of a set of tasks that must be completed in order to achieve the project's aims or objectives.
Project SAP Customization
The major configuration phase of any SAP solution is referred to as this project.
SAP BASIS Training in Chennai Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP BASIS Training in Chennai Objectives
Upon successful completion of SAP Basis training at HKR trainings in Chennai, you will learn the following things.
- You will learn how SAP Basis infrastructure works.
- Explore what is sap basis, server sizing, maintaining sap jobs, client administration, etc.
- Learn batch session management, database monitoring and server profile management, etc.
The SAP Basis course offered in Chennai benefits for the following list of professionals.
- Graduation such as B.Tech. /M.Tech / MCA / M.S.C IT / MBA OR PGDM can take up this course.
- Who had 1-3 years Experience in Networking / DBA
- Who are aspiring to learn SAP Basis
- There are no special requirements to take up this course. The one who is interested in enhancing their career and critical skills in SAP Basis can attend the course.
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP, Understanding of Windows / Unix / Linux operating systems,Good communication skills is an added advantage.
To start with the SAP Basis Training course offered in Chennai, you need to check with the best institute that delivers knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings in Chennai, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company in Chennai very quickly.
Our Chennai trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience with a technical background in SAP Basis.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies in Chennai.
We, at HKR trainings in Chennai, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
SAP BASIS Training in Chennai FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real-time experts who are presently working on a particular platform on which they are providing training.
Max of the students gets satisfied with our training if you are not then we provide specialised training in return.
You can call our customer care 24/7