Hands On Training
SAP Automation Course Overview
SAP announced SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (SAP Intelligent RPA, or SAP IRPA) at TechEd Las Vegas in early 2019 and made it available to clients. This technology helps businesses streamline procedures in areas including sales order management, data management, and supply chain management. Companies may automate these operations with SAP Intelligent RPA, resulting in cost savings, reduced process execution time, and a ROI in the high double digits or greater. These financial, operational, and organisational effects all help to strengthen a company.
HKR trainings delivers the best industry-oriented SAP Automation training course that aids the aspirants to learn and implement SAP Automation concepts, and assists in clearing the certification exam. This SAP Automation certification training course provides you in-depth knowledge of the content required for learning SAP Automation which incorporates the concepts such as Onboarding and Administration, Cloud Studio, SAP RPA, UiPath, Automated Workflow, Advanced SAP Automation, UiPath Robot & Orchestrator, etc. Enroll today at HKR for accepting the new challenges to make the best outcome out of our SAP Automation online training course.
To apply for the SAP Automation Training, you need to either:
- Should have basic computer knowledge
- Proficiency in using operating systems like Windows.
- An aspirant should have basic skills in database concepts and SQL.
- Basic programming skills (depending upon the course).
- Aspirants should have good knowledge of SAP software and its various modules.
SAP Automation training Content
This SAP Automation training Course Content's objective is to provide trainees with a thorough understanding of the SAP Automation technology. Our Course Content includes all of SAP Automation's modern concepts and keeps you up to date with the latest innovations. To improve your SAP Automation skills, take a look at the following course modules.
- Familiarize with the key development tools
- Onboarding overview
- Administering SAP IRPA
- Using Cloud Factory Capabilities
- Introduction to Cloud Studio
- Cloud Studio Automation Design
- Cloud Studio Data Types
- Additional Patterns
- Cloud Studio Application Capture
- Implementing Cloud Studio Tester
- Using Advanced Declaration Techniques
- Automations Combined with Applications and Date Types
- Script Editor
- Managing Unattended Automations
- Managing Attended Automations
- The Store
- Cloud Studio User Tasks and Uis
- Microsoft Office Suite Automation: Excel
- Microsoft Office Suite Automation: Word
- Microsoft Office Suite Automation: Outlook
- PDF Document Automation
- Understanding and Implementing Best Practices
- Upgrading SAP Intelligent RPA
- Getting Support
- Introduction to SAP RPA & UiPath
- UiPath Key Concepts & Terminology
- UiPath: RPA Basics 1/2
- UiPath: RPA Basics 2/2
- Basics of SAP Automation 1/2
- Basics of SAP Automation 2/2
- Automating Data Extraction from SAP
- Automated Workflow with Loops 1/2
- Automated Workflow with Loops 2/2
- Automated Workflow with If-statements
- Advanced SAP Automation: Extracting & Modifying Data 1/5
- Advanced SAP Automation: Extracting & Modifying Data 2/5
- Advanced SAP Automation: Extracting & Modifying Data 3/5
- Advanced SAP Automation: Extracting & Modifying Data 4/5
- Advanced SAP Automation: Extracting & Modifying Data 5/5
- Advanced SAP Automation: Creating Custom Report 1/3
- Advanced SAP Automation: Creating Custom Report 2/3
- Advanced SAP Automation: Creating Custom Report 3/3
- UiPath Robot
- UiPath Orchestrator
SAP Automation Projects
Accounting And Finance Department Automation And Robotics
It gives you and your team more time to be proactive and focus on the vital work that brings you joy and creates value to your bus.....iness. Read more
RPA For Reconciliation And Data Validation In SAP
RPA may provide quick alleviation as a non-invasive form of Data Validation.
SAP Automation Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP Automation Training Objectives
The following concepts of SAP Automation training will be mastered with our training:
- Learn how to design SAP automated workflows and procedures in the most effective way.
- Learn how to use SAP to automate complex processes and construct robots that can execute automated workflows.
- Learn how to automate your workflows by integrating SAP and Excel.
The SAP Automation Training course is ideal for:
- Project team members
- System Administrators
It is not necessary to have any prior knowledge of SAP Automation to learn it. However, having a very basic knowledge of SAP user experience might be beneficial.
To start with the SAP Automation training course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience with a technical background in SAP Automation.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
SAP Automation Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real-time experts who are presently working on a particular platform on which they are providing training.
Max of the students gets satisfied with our training if you are not then we provide specialised training in return.
You can call our customer care 24/7