Hands On Training
Peoplesoft hrms Course Overview
Our PeopleSoft HRMS Training provides an in-depth overview of the PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System. Through a carefully crafted curriculum, we delve into the intricacies of HRMS modules, data management, and reporting functionalities. Our training is designed to equip you with practical skills and knowledge that are directly applicable in real-world scenarios.
To apply for the Peoplesoft HRMS Training, you need to either:
- Basic knowledge on business processes and software development
- Basic understanding on data modelling and integration technologies
Peoplesoft HRMS Course Content
With an aim to provide the best learning experience to the learners we have designed and developed our Peoplesoft HRMS course content with a team of real-time experts. Following are the PeopleSoft HRMS syllabus sections that we are going to cover in this training.
- Web Server
- Application Server
- Batch Server
- Web Browser
- Database Server
- Introduction and usage of the application designer
- Creating field definitions
- Working with projects
- Building SQL tables & views
- Creating record definitions
- Developing component definitions
- Creating page definitions
- Creating menu definitions
- Testing the application
- Registering a component
- Migration of project form DEV/Testing to Testing/Production environments.
- User profiles
- Roles & Permission lists
- Row & Table/Query level security
- Overview of people code
- Introduction to Peoplecode language (Structure, comments, data types, functions, statements, variables, expressions, operators, etc.)
- Classes and objects in PeopleCode
- The component data reference buffer
- Component processor and PeopleCode
- Accessing the data buffer
- Pure Internet architecture of PeopleSoft
- Use of built-in functions and methods
- Accessing events and PeopleCode
- Using the SQL EditorPeoplecode editor
- Developing application packages and classes
- Introduction to Application Engine
- Overview of State records
- AE Program Elements
- Set Processing
- Running A.E in multiple ways
- Meta SQL
- The architecture of the component interface
- Attributes of the component interface (properties, Keys, Collections, and Methods)
- Limitation of CI and Peoplecode behaviour
- Roles & Users
- Workflow Maps
- Events & Routings
- Process scheduler architecture
- Overview of run control IDs
- Scheduling and submitting process requests
- Jobs and Job Sets
- Process monitor
- Introduction to SQR
- Developing headings and footings
- Selection of data from the database
- Using Break Logic
- Using Column Variables
- Using SETUP section to add declarations
- Using error checking and dynamic SQL
- Testing and Debugging
- Service operation handlers
- Service operation routing
- Transformation and translation
Peoplesoft hrms projects
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
Peoplesoft HRMS Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Peoplesoft HRMS Training Objectives
PeopleSoft HRMS is a Human Resource Management Software that combines multiple systems and processes for effective management of a business and Its human resources. PeopleSoft Human Resource Management software has been used by the organizations to centralize the multiple HR functions such as managing payrolls, storing employee data, recruitment processes, track of attendance records and a lot more. We cover all the above fundamental concepts in PeopleSoft HRMS online training to make you a Certified Peoplesoft HRMS Professional.
Upon the completion of HRMS training the students will be able to do the following tasks:
- Able to set up core foundation tables related to departments, establishments and locations.
- Able to define the sequence of HR Foundation tables.
- Gain knowledge to explain PeopleSoft HRMS business processes and products.
- Recent surveys show that the majority of the top organizations have already started migrating to PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Large corporations such as Ceridian Corporation, Entergy Corp, etc have started using PeopleSoft HRMS. PeopleSoft HRMS deployment has been witnessing massive growth over the years.
- The salaries offered to Peoplesoft professionals is very high. According to indeed.com the average salary received by a PeopleSoft professional amounts to $102,498 per annum.
No, you need not have any special qualification to attend this course. Anyone who is interested to start their career in PeopleSoft HRMS can enrol. Having a basic idea of Fundamental tables is an added advantage.
Following are the job roles that get benefitted from learning this course:
- HR Professionals
- MBA freshers
- Reporting Analysts
- System analysts
Following are the core skills that you are going to gain in this training
- Role of PeopleSoft Enterprise in modern enterprises.
- ERP key trends
- Core features and functionality of HRMS
- Various responsibilities involved in HRMS
- Comparison between PeopleSoft and various other applications in the HR space.
Peoplesoft HRMS Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real-time experts who are presently working on a particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students gets satisfied with our training if you are not then we provide specialised training in return.