Hands On Training
Oracle Financials Course Overview
Master Oracle's E-business suite of financial skills through our Oracle Financials Training with the industry's best trainers. This course is designed for professionals working in the areas of finance and accounting. Our program aims to offer the best financial skills using the Oracle software to enhance learners' skills. Further, this Training includes a blend of theory and practical learning with real-time projects.
To apply for the Oracle Financials Training, you need to either:
- There are no prior requirements to learn Oracle Financials.
- Having basic SQL/PL SQL programming skills will be an added advantage.
Oracle financials Training Course Content
To provide best Oracle Financial training to students and to make them industry-ready we took a keen interest while designing this Oracle financials training course content. This updated Oracle Financials course content will make you learn the skills required for real-world applications. Below mentioned are the oracle financial syllabus modules that we are going to cover in this training.
- This section has been designed to make you knowledgeable in the essential areas of Oracle Financials ledger.
- Accounting.. GL Ledger
- Accounting Setup Manager
- Accounting Options
- Journal Types: Tax Journals Recurring.. Suspense
- Inter-company & intra-company
- Revaluation.. Consolidation.. Translation
- Define 1. Locations 2. Operating Units 3. Business Groups 4. Security Profiles
- Define 1. Profile 2. Purchasing Options
- Define 1. Buyers 2. Items 3. Approval Groups
- Define Suppliers
- Creating Receipts
- Create Complex Work Orders.. Document Styles
- COA Currency Calendars
- Ledger Legal Entities
- Ledger Sets Definition Access Set Data Access Set
- Mass Allocation
- Secondary Ledgers
- Financial Statement Generator (FSG)
- Multi-Org Setups
- Inventory HR Organization
- Create Employees
- Create Requisitions
- Purchase Orders
- Self Billing Invoices
- This chapter is designed to cover all concepts of the accounts payable topic.
- You will also learn various concepts available to make payments and terminology used in Oracle Financials.
- Define Financial Payable Options
- Define Banks Accounts Branches Payable Documents
- Define Grants & Roles Types of Work
- BenchStandard Invoice
- Invoice Workbench
- Debit Memo
- Credit Memo
- Mixed Invoice
- Withholding Tax Invoices
- Retainage ReleaseInterest Invoices
- Withholding Tax Invoices
- Manual Payment
- Interest Invoices
- Netting Payment
- Quick Payments
- Refund Payments
- Netting Payment
- Define Payable Reconciliation Controls Receivable
- Payment Manager
- Period Close Process
- This section will give you the knowledge on how to deal with the Accounts Receivable concepts of Oracle Financials.
- Define System Options Customer Profile Class Auto Accounting
- Define Document Sequencing Transaction Types
- Transaction Workbench
- Credit Memo
- Debit Memo
- Bills Receivable
- Invoicing Accounting Rules
- Transaction With Rules
- Balance Forward Billing Invoice
- Enterprise Business Tax
- Receivable Activities
- Late Charge Profile
- Receipt Source Receipt Class
- AP/AR Netting
- Automatic Receipts
- Receipts with Auto Cash Ruleset
- Manual Receipts
- This module covers the concepts associated with fixed asset management processes such as asset type location depreciation asset additions mass retirements additions etc.
- Flexfields Asset Category Location
- Define Fiscal Years System Controls
- Define Calendars: Prorate Calendar Depreciation
- Define Depreciation Methods Prorate Conventions
- Define Asset Asset Books Asset Categories
- Run Depreciation
- Mass Additions of Asset From Payables Asset Addition
- Mass Retirements Transfers Revaluation Reclassification
- Create Accounting
- This chapter is designed to provide you with all the knowledge required to manage the cash in an organization using Oracle financials.
- System Parameters
- Bank Charges
- Un Reconciliation
- Bank Transfers
- Bank Statements
- This chapter deals with the management of human resources using Oracle Financials which include jobs employee creation etc.
- Organization Jobs
- Setup Security Profile
- Security List Maintenance Program
- Employees Creation
- This chapter deals with the Tax concepts and its associated concepts and their management process in Oracle financials.
- Tax Regimes
- Tax Status
- Tax Recovery Rates
- Tax RulesTax
- Tax Rates
- Party Tax Profile
- This chapter deals with the various sub-ledger concepts and how they work in real-time.
- Journal Line Type
- Journal Line Definition
- Sub ledger Accounting Method
- Account Derivation Rule
- Application Accounting Definition
Oracle Financials Training Projects
In this project, you will learn how to implement Oracle Financials software for a small business enterprise. You will learn how to..... build a business scenario for a small business, organization structure, customers, departments and sections, Oracle Financials modules, and other financial data. Also, you will learn end-to-end financial processes practically. Read more
In this project, you will learn the data migration process and Oracle Financials integration with the source system. Further, this..... project will help you gain skills in data cleansing, transformation, data migration, data accuracy and integrity maintenance, troubleshooting, etc. Read more
Oracle Financials Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Oracle Financials Training Objectives
Oracle Financial management cloud is a comprehensive, integrated, and easy to scale financial management solution. It offers extensive support for a wide range of industries globally. It is acting as a one-stop solution for all organizational financial management needs with a centralized solution.
Our Oracle Financials Online training will cover all the basic to advanced concepts to make you an industry demanded professional. Enrol into experts designed Oracle financials certification courses to get your dream job.
HKR Training core ambition is to provide you with all knowledge of oracle financials through this training. By the completion of this course, you gain an overall knowledge of below concepts.
- Complete understanding of Oracle E-business suite, AIM & ERP
- In-depth knowledge of quotations and receivables
- Clear overview and functionality of various underlying concepts.
- Introduction to fixed assets and flexfields.
This Oracle Financials course is best suitable for the candidates who work in the accounts and finance field. Below mentioned job roles are the best fit for this training.
- Business Analysts
- Support Engineers
- Functional Implementers
- Sales consultantsT
- echnical consultants
- Global large and medium-sized organizations are using Oracle Financials.
- The increased demand for the Oracle applications has laid roots for more employment opportunities.
- The average paycheck received by an Oracle Financial consultant in the US is $134165 per annum.
HKR training will help you gain expertise in the following areas:
- Expert knowledge in financial areas
- Improved negotiation skills for effectively dealing with various projects
- Enhanced technical knowledge and numerical entities.
Oracle Financials Training FAQ's
The Oracle Financials Training provides you with the best skills related to Oracle Finance, accounting concepts, etc. This training will cover all the essential skills with a practical approach and help you gain domain expertise and clear Oracle certification.
The following are the four C's of Oracle Finance Chart of Accounts, Currency, Accounting Convention, and Calendar.
- Oracle Financials Functional Consultant
- Oracle Support Consultant
- Oracle Finance Consultant
- Oracle Finance Functional Analyst
An Oracle Finance Consultant or Analyst assists in designing, developing, testing, and implementing Oracle financial tasks and projects. Also, they can suggest customizing Oracle apps for performance improvement, resolve technical issues, and promptly respond to customer issues and queries.
If you miss any of the Oracle Financials Training classes, you will get the recording of the missed classes. We record each live training class, which you can listen to and clear all your queries in the next session.
Our expert faculty will guide you from the first day of the Oracle Financials Course and help you reach your dream career. The trainer will assist you in learning things practically, clear all your doubts during the sessions, and guide you with some interview tips if required. Further, you will get hands-on learning experience through real-time projects, solving use cases and tasks. These skills will help you crack the certification and a job interview to become a professional.
Yes, we provide a demo class to all our new learners of the Oracle Finance Course before you enroll in it. This demo session will help you learn about the trainer, method of teaching, practicals, projects, and other aspects of training at HKR.
At HKR Trainings, we provide our learners with the best trainer. Our faculty has over ten years of industry and domain experience in the Oracle Financials Training.
After attending the Oracle Finance Course completely, if you still have any queries, you can contact our customer service team to resolve them.
Most learners and professionals enrolled in our IT career courses were satisfied with the training provided. We provide the best faculty with industry experience, a practical approach, live sessions, live projects, practice tasks, and query solutions to all our learners. Also, our previous learners got expert skills from our training and working with top companies. So, there is no chance of getting dissatisfied with our Oracle Financials Training.