Hands On Training
Netapp Course Overview
NetApp is the most prominently used disk storage device. It delivers all the proven capabilities to build your unique data fabric. NetApp plays a key role in building private clouds for agility and speed, simplifies and modernizes IT, and fuels the data-driven innovations of your choice of clouds. NetApp Storage device is used by many enterprises to store a large amount of digital data across hybrid and physical cloud environments.
To apply for the Netapp Training, you need to either:
- You should have a basic understanding of computer networking concepts like IP addresses, protocols and routing
- You should have a basic understanding of Operating systems and virtualization concepts.
- You should also be familiar with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby or Python.
Netapp Course Content
The NetApp training course curriculum is structured to streamline the learning process by a team of experts. You can find the complete course details in below-mentioned modules:
- Overview of clustered Data ONTAP and Data ONTAP 9.3 enhancements
- Scaling Methods
- Administrative User Interfaces
- FAS Hardware
- Setting up the Cluster
- Role-Based Access Control
- Policies and Schedules
- Network Time Protocol
- The AutoSupport Tool
- Data ONTAP Storage Architecture
- Data ONTAP File System
- Virtual Storage Tier
- Data ONTAP Physical Storage Configuration
- Data ONTAP FlexVol Configuration
- Network Ports
- Network Interfaces
- Non-disruptive LIF Configuration
- Network Management
- Network Load Balancing
- File System Structure
- Deploying NFS
- Windows File Services
- Basic SAN Implementation
- SAN Configuration and Multipathing
- LUN Access
- Defining Snapshot Technology
- Managing Snapshot Space Usage
- Creating Snapshot Copies
- Restoring Data from a Snapshot Copy
- Thin Provisioning
- Deduplication and Compression
- FlexClone Volumes
- Volume Moves in Clustered Data ONTAP
- Growing Aggregates
- Automatic Space Management
- Storage Failover Management
- Netapp Data Protection Interfaces
- Monitor Your Cluster
- Event Management
- Determine System Health
- Display Utilization and Performance Information
- Performance and Statistics Collector
- Manage Logs and Core Files
- Non-Disruptive Upgrades
- Transition Fundamentals
- Data Protection with NetApp Snapshot Copies
- Snapshot Copy Design Criteria
- Implementing a Snapshot Copy Solution
- Monitoring and Managing Snapshot Copies
- Restoring Data from Snapshot Copies
- Snapshot Copy Advanced Topics
- Data ONTAP Replication Technology
- Design Criteria for SnapVault and SnapMirror Relationships
- Policies and Volume Types
- Implementing Cluster and SVM Peering
- Initial Transfer and Updates
- Snapmirror technology
- Implementing SnapMirror Relationships
- SnapMirror Failover and Resync
- SnapMirror Advanced Topics
- SnapVault Technology
- Implementing SnapVault
- Restoring Data SnapVault
- SnapVault Advanced Topics
- Monitoring and Managing SnapVault and SnapMirror
- NDMP Technology
- Design Criteria for NDMP Solutions
- Managing Node-Scoped NDMP
- Managing SVM-Scoped NDMP
- Summarize all the points discussed.
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
Netapp Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Netapp Training Objectives
Upon the successful completion of this NetApp online training, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Overview of NetApp Storage Equipment and its key features
- Administer and Configure the NetApp AutoSupport tool
- Storage efficiency techniques
- Configuring a client machine
- Read and Write request using WAFL
- Overview of Data ONTAP 9
- Managing Storage virtual Machines and SAN
- Common Internet File Service (CIFS)
- Configuring Network
This NetApp training is best suited for the following job roles.
- Database Administrators
- Software developers IT professionals
- Support engineer
- Aspirants who want to build their career in Hybrid Data Cloud Services
There are no specific prerequisites for learning this NetApp Course. Having a basic knowledge of Linux is an added advantage.
To start with the NetApp course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfil your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in NetApp.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR trainings, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Netapp Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.