Hands On Training
.NET Course Overview
.NET is a programming framework designed to develop and run applications. This network was created by Microsoft, and is compatible with any requests and services using .NET framework is composed of three key components: Common Language Runtime, Framework Object Library, and ASP.NET.
.NET Training course will help the learners to gain sound knowledge right from basics to advanced levels.This course will cover the practical aspects of the multi-tier application development using the .NET framework. It introduces the basics of the distributed application development, Web Service Development and .NET remoting. To become a .NET certified professional enroll your name in the .NET online training course offered by the HKR trainings experts.
To apply for the .NET Training Certification, you need to either:
You do not need to have particular skills to attend Programming training. However possessing problem solving skills like critical thinking, logical reasoning and attention to detail will be an added advantage.
.NET Course Content
- 1.1: Introduction
- 1.2: A brief explanation about Solution Explorer Stored procedures and simple SQL server database
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 IDE and Advantages
- 2.3 What is Visual Studio and project types it supports?
- 2.4 The Solution Explorer
- properties window
- the toolbox.
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Winforms WPF and Web projects
- 3.3 IDE integration with projects
- 3.4 Running the project while building
- 3.5 Introduction to methods
- routines and libraries.
- 3.6 Calling other project components
- 3.7 Summary
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Data Connections in Visual Studio
- 4.3 Simple SQL Server Database
- 4.4 tables in SQL Server
- 4.5 Stored Procedures
- 4.6 Getting data into the project
- 4.7 Summary
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 C# verses Visual Basic
- 5.3 Programming Structures in C#
- 5.4 Basic coding techniques
- 5.5 Summary
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 WinForms Verses ASP web pages
- 6.3 Opening and exploring the projects
- 6.4 Writing Clean Organized Forms
- 6.5 Summary
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 Naming Conventions
- 7.3 Building Components
- 7.4 Building your application
- 7.5 Distributables
- 7.6 Summary
- 8.1: Introduction
- 8.2 WinForms Vs WebForms
- 8.3 Form Controls Custom Controls and Microsoft Office Project
- 8.4 ASP.NET Development website
- 8.5 Project layout in ASP web development
- 8.6 Summary
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Revisiting WinForms vs WebForms
- 9.3 Generate reports
- 9.4 How a web form is different from others?
- 9.5 How to build and publish our web?
- 9.6 Summary
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
.NET Training Certification Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
.NET Training Certification Objectives
- Able to develop ASP.NET web services, secure webs services and .NET Remote Applications.
- Understand the development and deployment cycles of enterprise applications.
- Can effectively utilize the .NET framework to build distributed enterprise applications.
- Able to understand the protocols behind the web services such as SOAP, DICO, UDDI.
- Develop web applications using client and server side technologies.
- Develop network applications by using RPC technologies.
- Able to understand 3-tier software architecture and build multi-tier applications.
The following skills can once you take up the .NET training.
- Visual Studio integrated development environment
- ASPNET development
- NET Procedures and
- Visual Studio Primer.
The .NET online certification is the ideal choice for anyone who is interested in creating their own projects from scratch and for the people who want to know about the development and implementation of Visual Studio and.NET through pragmatic examples rather than endless explications.
A basic understanding of C # will be advantageous but this certification training course is not mandatory.
To start with the .net course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfil your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in .net.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
.NET Training Certification FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.