Hands On Training
Maximo Course Overview
Maximo Training is a specially designed program for professionals interested in enhancing their IBM Maximo skills. Becoming skilled in a leading EAM or enterprise asset management solution helps learners master asset management skills. This training focuses on developing real-time knowledge in the IBM Maximo platform and prepares learners for the Maximo Certification with advanced hands-on skills. So, boost your skills on the Maximo platform.
To apply for the Maximo Training, you need to either:
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Mathematics and Statistical skills.
- Analytics skills.
- Basic programming skills.
- Basic education qualifications (12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, etc.)
Maximo course Content
The Maximo Course content at HKR Trainings aims to provide the learner with a complete understanding of Maximo technology. This course is designed by industry professionals having 10+ years of experience in the domain. It covers all the essential concepts of Maximo technology, which you can find below.
- New in Maximo Asset Management 22.214.171.124
- New in Maximo Asset Management 126.96.36.199
- New in Maximo Asset Management 188.8.131.52
- New in Maximo Asset Management in recent releases
- Capability of Multisite
- Levels of Data storage
- Data sharing between organizations
- Selective data sharing
- Transactions involving multiple sites in site-level applications
- Set up option limitations in the Organizations application
- Examples of using the multisite capability
- Overview of security
- Configuring user authentication
- Configuring security groups
- Registering users
- Implementing additional security
- Application framework
- Preparing the development environment
- Developing applications
- Application developer properties
- Overview of Workflow
- Workflow Configuration
- Overview of Integration framework
- Enabling data export and import
- Components of Integration
- Integration data processing
- Configuring the integration framework
- Exporting and importing file-based data
- Integration APIs
- Integration queries
- Interface tables
- Integration modules
- Launch in Context feature
- Integration reference information
- Getting started with Migration Manager
- Planning for migration
- Migrating your configuration content
- Migration troubleshooting
- Administration module
- Resources module
- Report administration application
- Planning module
- Procurement module
- Inventory module
- Asset module
- Work management module
- Finance module
- Security module
- Self Service module
Troubleshooting a problem
Searching knowledge bases
Communities on Service Management Connect
Project on Fleet Maintenance
Maximo was implemented for a manufacturing client to manage a fleet of newly manufactured cars and extend their life cycle through..... extended predictive, preventative, planned, and unplanned maintenance activities. Read more
Maintenance of Metro Rail
Maximo has been used in metro rail systems to enhance scheduling capability for rail and track maintenance, inventory management, .....and warehouse logistics, as well as to streamline work processes and track all work management duties. Read more
Project of the Electricity Board
Maximo for the energy and utility domain to efficiently perform maintenance tasks through optimized maintenance schedules and pers.....onnel utilization. Client services are now more transparent. Improved communication about the status and completion of work Advanced reporting and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs), Making well-informed decisions across the asset lifespan Simplify access and use through online and mobile technology by defining roles for users within the system that govern user access and possible actions depending on the role. Read more
We designed the ITIL process for the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia and integrated it with Netcool, Bigfix, and Taddm. Designed workf.....lows and applications depending on the needs of the client. The classifications were imported. Automation Scripts, Domains, Birt Reporting, Email and Database Configurations, Offerings, and the Service Portal are all in the works. Read more
We designed the ITIL process for the National Nigerian Petroleum Corporation and integrated it with the What's Up Gold email integ.....ration. Designed workflows and applications depending on the needs of the client. Assets and Items were imported. Automation Scripts, Domains, Birt Reporting, Congo's Reporting, Email, Database Configurations, Offerings, and the Service Portal were all working areas. Read more
Maximo Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Maximo Training Objectives
IBM Maximo is an Asset Management Software from IBM. Maximo acts as a centralized system where companies can monitor and manage their assets that include communications, facilities, transportation, production, infrastructure, and a lot more. This centralized system makes sure that users have complete information about all the assets and their conditions across the organization.
Maximo is available from the cloud or on-premises and accessed by any device. You are not required to install or maintain system administration and frequent updates are included in the software itself. Maximo consists of a suite of tools which includes asset management, inventory management, predictive maintenance, and work order management. The dashboards KPIs and reports help administrators to view the trends.
In this Maximo training, you will become proficient in the following concepts.
- Introduction to IBM Maximo Applications and its features
- Enter data elements and core data structures
- The process to Configure an asset management system
- Work with various Maximo applications and functions.
- Maximo has become the first choice for organizations to manage their Assets.
- Demand for the IBM Maximo skilled professionals has been growing rapidly over the years.
- According to the 2020 statistics of Indeed.com, the average salary received by an Asset Manager is approximately $74,000 and $100,978 by a Senior Consultant.
- Nearly 2359 companies globally have started using Maximo for their asset management and this number has been growing constantly.
Below mentioned are the job roles who get benefited from learning this course
- System administrator
- Asset manager
- Project Manager
- IT administrator
- Professional who wish to enhance their asset management skills
The candidates who are going to learn this course should possess basic knowledge of Querying and Navigation of Enterprise IT and Asset management.
After completion of this IBM Maximo course from HKR training, you will be able to do the following things on your own.
- Define and set up asset configurations
- Query and retrieve the database
- Create and analyze the reports
- Monitor and track assets in a business
- Workflow application development
Maximo Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.