Hands On Training
IoT Course Overview
The IoT framework consists of sensors/devices that "speak" to the cloud through some sort of connectivity. If the data is submitted to the cloud, the program processes it and can then decide to perform an action, such as sending a warning or automatically modifying the sensor / device without the need for the user.
HKR delivers the best industry-oriented IoT training course that is in line to clear the certification exams. Our course covers all the key concepts such as key fundamentals of IoT, IoT concepts, connectivity methods, evaluation of IoT, etc. During the training period, you can get full support and real-time project assistance from experienced professionals. Enroll today at HKR for accepting the new challenges to make the best out of our IoT online training.
To apply for the IoT Training, you need to either:
- You should have a basic understanding of computer networking concepts like IP addresses, protocols and routing
- You should have a basic understanding of Operating systems and virtualization concepts.
- You should also be familiar with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby or Python.
IoT Course Content
A team of professionals designed the IoT training course curriculum to ease the learning process. The whole IoT course details can be found in the modules listed below. You will have a thorough understanding of IoT applications by the end of the session.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Concepts and Definitions of The Internet of Things (IoT)
- History of IoT
- IoT standards
- Functionalists and structure
- IoT enabling technologies
- IoT Architecture
- Major IoT components
- Device drivers
- Application software
- Cloud, and security
- Wired and wireless communication roles
- IoT communication and networking protocols
- IoT services and applications
- Big data and analytics
- Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things
- Semantic Web 3.0 Standard for M2M and IoT
- IoT Platforms
- Challenges of adapting the concepts
- Wireless 101
- RF 101
- ZigBee PRO, ZigBee 3.0 and ZigBee IP
- Bluetooth LE or Bluetooth Smart Technology
- Home Automation (HA) Profile
- Smart Energy (SE) Profile
- Health Care
- IEEE 802.15.4, IEEE 802.15.4e, 802.11ah
- 802.11ah, Wi-Fi HaLow
- Relay Access Point (AP)
- Grouping of stations
- Target Wake Time (TWT)
- Speed Frame Exchange
- GSM, CDMA, GPRS,3G, LTE, small cells, SATCOM
- Sensors and sensor networks
- Serial communication
- Power consumption and optimization
- MIPI, M-PHY, UniPro, SPMI, BIF, SuperSpeed USB Inter-Chip (SSIC), Mobile PCIe (M-PCIe) and SPI
- Wired connectivity
- Real-time systems and embedded software
- Big data
- Cloud computing and storage
- Augmented Reality
- Mobile integration
- Data Visualization
- Convergence with Social Networks
- Value chain and Business models
- User centric cloud based services
- Analytical Hierarchy Process for technology selection
- End-to-end security
- Integration with IT systems
- Cost/benefit constraints
- End-to-end compatibility
- Application Architecture
- Lifecycle solution management
- Real-time response and delay
LED Control With IoT In A Logistics Company
Industry: Logistics Problem Statement: A logistics company wants to use IoT-enabled LED light to monitor the movement .....of goods within its warehouse Description: This project involves working with LED displays using Raspberry Pi and controlling the circuit using the Python programming language. You will configure the Raspberry Pi with the GPIO library and attach the Raspberry Pi board to GPIO pins. Highlights: Configuration of Raspberry Pi Python coding for lighting the LED Connect Raspberry Pi board with Python code. Read more
Control LED Light Using Arduino Uno Board
Industry: Retail Problem Statement: A Retail enterprise wants to know when the essential stock of products is about t.....o run out by activating the LED light Description: This Project involves controlling the LED light using a small push button using an Arduino Uno board and connecting it to a computer using a USB cable. You will load the in-built file button in the Arduino IDE. You will upload the compiled switch sketch to the Arduino Uno board and switch it on and off using the push button. Highlights : Build the Arduino circuit on an Uno board Load the file button in Arduino IDE Push-button when a criterion is met. Read more
IoT Simulation System
Industry: General Problem Statement: How to simulate an IoT system using MATLAB Description: In this project, .....you will create a MATLAB simulation of a real-world IoT system. In this simulation, you will collect streaming IoT data from various devices, aggregate it, and analyze it. You will develop data-driven models in IoT to understand, monitor, and optimize the streaming data coming from the Internet of Things devices. Highlights: Develop data-driven models Design IoT analytics & algorithm Deploy MATLAB analytics Read more
IoT Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
IoT Training Objectives
The IoT Training course benefits for the following list of professionals.
- Software Developers.
- Data Analysts.
- Big Data Professionals and anybody who wants to make a career in the field of the Internet of Things.
There are no prerequisites for taking up this IoT training course.
To start with the IoT training course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience with a technical background in IoT.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Upon successful completion of IOT training at HKR, you will learn the following things.
- The architecture of the Internet of Things.
- IoT components, devices, hardware, and software requirements.
- Various layers of IoT infrastructure.
- IoT embedded systems and microcontrollers.
- Working with Big Data and deploying Data Analytics
- .Arduino and Raspberry Pi interface for IoT.
- USB, HDMI, and Ethernet protocols of IoT communication.
- Controlling physical IoT devices like switches, motors, and sensors.
- Programming for IoT components and systems.
- IoT support, security, testing, compliance, and data management.
IoT Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real-time experts who are presently working on a particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students gets satisfied with our training if you are not then we provide specialised training in return.