Hands On Training
IBM Netezza course overview
IBM Netezza seems to be an easy-to-use, highly parallelized Data Warehousing system. This system is a data warehousing appliance designed specifically for it. The method is referred to as a data warehouse device since it is built to execute complicated data warehousing tasks. The concept of an appliance is implemented by combining the database, server, and storage into a single device that is simple to deploy and administer.
With realistic examples, HKR trainings IBM Netezza training provides in-depth knowledge of all the elements of IBM Netezza, including architecture, analytics, Netezza performance server, Netezza events, and more. In our course, you'll also work on hands-on projects that align with the IBM Netezza certification exam. You'll learn the principles of Netezza Performance Server, Netezza CLI, Netezza SQL Language, Netezza Replication/DR Architecture, and more with IBM Netezza training. Our training also covers the R programming language, the Matrix Engine, data modeling, ETL, and business intelligence, among other topics.Become a certified IBM Netezza professional by enrolling in our IBM Netezza certification training from the expert mentors in the industry..
To apply for the IBM Netezza Training, you need to either:
- Understanding on computer hardware like processors, memory, storage and input/out services
- Understanding of computer networking concepts like network topologies, network protocols and network security.
- Basic knowledge on command line interfaces in different OS like Windows, Unix and Linux
IBM Netezza Course Content
The IBM Netezza training course curriculum is structured to streamline the learning process by a team of experts. You can find the complete course details in below-mentioned modules:
- Exploring the NPS AMPP Architecture
- Understanding various Netezza 7.2 appliance models
- Exploring the Netezza High Availability Architecture such as Clustering, Mirroring, failover.
- Installing a Netezza system and client software
- Installing Netezza Emulator for day-to-day practice
- Nz Admin: GUI Admin Tool (Installation & Set-up)
- Netezza Command Line Interface Overview(CLI)
- Managing NPS with CLI commands
- Managing User access to Netezza Databases
- Explore on how to perform monitoring Netezza and Linux logs
- Understanding about the Netezza Events (Set-up & Monitoring)
- Databases & Tables Overview
- Learn about the Data Distribution (Hash, Random), Cluster Base Tables, Table Skew
- Generate Statistics, Zone Maps, Materialized Views, Groom Table
- Backup & Restore (Host Level, Database Level, Table Level)
- Database Refreshes & Migrations
- Understanding Data Loading/Unloading using External Tables, NZLOAD, NZ_MIGRATE
- Exploring the Data Loading/Unloading using GUI Tools
- Learn about the Optimizer and query plansQuery history collection & Reporting
- Netezza Replication/DR Architecture
- Learn the techniques to improve Netezza performance
- Frequent DBA activities such as SPU replacements, etc
- ODBC/JDBC/OLEDB Client Connectivity
- Working with IBM Netezza Support to resolve issues
- Summarize all the points discussed.
IBM Netezza projects
Our IBM Netezza Training course strives to provide the best instruction that combines basic knowledge of core basic ideas with a h.....ands-on approach. Exposure to existing industry use-cases and circumstances will assist learners in scaling, enhancing their abilities and performing real-time projects using best practices. Read more
IBM Netezza Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
IBM Netezza Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of IBM Netezza training at HKR trainings, you will learn the following things.
- Learn about the IBM Netezza architecture.
- Learn about parallel processing capabilities that support large-scale data modeling and analysis methodologies.
- Learn the R programming language and the Matrix Engine.
- Using the R client, use Netezza Analytics data mining methodologies and statistical functions.
- Learn how to use IBM Netezza Analytics to apply new modeling and analysis methodologies.
This IBM Netezza training coaching course is open to anybody interested in pursuing a career in IBM Netezza. However, the following list of professionals will benefit from this course training. They are:
- Freshmen/graduates interested in pursuing a career in this industry.
- Analysts that specialize in business data models
- Quantitative Analysts
- Professionals that desire to improve their IBM Netezza development skills.
- To learn IBM Netezza, you don't need to meet any specific requirements.Attendees should have a fundamental awareness of how advanced analytics can be used to solve business problems.A working familiarity of R and SQL is required for participation.
To start with the IBM Netezza course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in IBM Netezza.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR trainings, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
IBM Netezza Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.