Hands On Training
IBM AIX Course Overview
IBM AIX is a very efficient and highly stable operating system. It is well suited for applications that are business-critical and can not tolerate outages. It is best used to meet the needs of large business applications where reliability and scalability are of utmost importance. IBM AIX is less suitable for small companies.
HKR delivers the best industry-oriented ibm aix training course that is in line to clear the certification exams. Our course covers all the key concepts such as key fundamentals of ibm aix, ibm aix installation and configuration guide, AIX standalone booting procedure, storage technology, file systems, paging space, backup, restore, performance tuning, network file system, problem determination, etc. During the training period, you can get full support and real-time project assistance from experienced professionals. Enroll today at HKR for accepting the new challenges to make the best out of our ibm aix online training.
To apply for the IBM AIX Training, you need to either:
- Understanding on computer hardware like processors, memory, storage and input/out services
- Understanding of computer networking concepts like network topologies, network protocols and network security.
- Basic knowledge on command line interfaces in different OS like Windows, Unix and Linux
IBM AIX course Content
A team of analytics professionals created the IBM AIX trainingCourse content to optimise the learning process. Our IBM AIX curriculum covers all of the core concepts and gives students the confidence they need to pass the interview. This course material will help you on your way to becoming an IBM AIX professional. The complete IBM AIX course details can be found in the sections below.
- UNIX file system
- UNIX Architecture
- Creating, removing, copying, moving files & directories
- Using files and directories
- Wildcard characters
- Input/Output and File/Directory permissions
- Vi-Editor and using of filter commands
- Introduction to AIX
- Introduction to P-Series P4, P5, P6 and P7 hardware features
- AIX 6.1 vs AIX 5.3
- Upgradation from version 5.3 to 6.1*
- Evolution of AIX servers and AIX OS
- Utilizing SMIT, WSM, SYSTEM DIRECTORY (System Management Interface Tool)
- AIX on blade servers
- Learn on how to install AIC
- Explore the using of new and overwrite method
- Understanding of Preservation and Migration method
- Object Data Manager (ODM)
- Device Terminology
- Device states
- Configuring and Self configuring devices
- Solving Real time issues related to devices and questionnaire
- Change of media speed on Ethernet adapter
- The boot process
- Important LED codes
- Explore the boot phases
- System initialization
- Learning about the patching definitions
- Software installation and maintenance
- Software statesLife cycle of TL
- Downloading TL from fix central
- User accounts
- Groups,Security logs and files
- Changing ownership
- Login sequence
- Regaining root’s password
- DAS (Direct Attached Storage)
- NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- SAN (Storage Attach Storage)
- Exploring the benefits of LVM
- Logical Volume Manager Components
- Physical storage and Logical storage
- RAID levels
- MWC (Active, Passive)
- Read & Write policies
- Volume groups
- Uses of logical volumes
- LVM questionnaire include real time issues related to LVM
- Understanding of types of File systems in real time usage
- Creating of file system, RAW File system as per the Database/Application
- Creation and enable of LARGE file system for Database
- Mounting of File system on different directories
- Troubleshooting of corrupted file system
- Overview paging space
- Explore the usage of paging space
- Changing paging space
- Importance of paging space
- Importance of LRUD process
- Real time issues with paging space
- Cron and Batch
- Mksysb backup-rootvg
- Savevg backup for datavg
- Performing mksysb like real time through NFS
- Altvg backup and different methods for alt disk
- Mirroring rootvg
- SAN boot
- Real time discussions on backups
- Creating WPAR & using WPAR
- How to create a file system in WPAR
- Discussions on real time scenarios around 100 real time tickets
- Configuring groundworks monitoring agent
- Resume preparation for AIX
- The errpt command
- The system, starting and stopping error log
- What is diag cd & its usage in real time
- TCP/IP Overview
- Configuring of TCP/IP
- What is DNS?
- Why DNS?
- Ether channel and configuring ether channel (NIB and link aggregation)
- Real time networking issues with AIX
- Configuring router between two networks
- Discussion on task related for AIX admin in TCP/IP
- Configuring NFS server
- Exporting NFS directories
- Mounting an NFS directory at client
- Discussion of real time scenarios
- Troubleshooting on NFS
- Using rpcinfo, nfsstat, nfs thread
- Starting and stopping of NFS services
- Resolving issues with CPU, memory and I/O
- Real-time Perf issue discussion
- Running perfpmr.Sh on AIX
- Summarize all the points discussed.
IBM AIX projects
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
IBM AIX Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
IBM AIX Training Objectives
Once you complete the entire course and real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in varied courses.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
IBM AIX Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.