Hands On Training
ElasticSearch Course Overview
Elasticsearch is an open-source Search Engine for all types of data Including numerical, textual, structured, geospatial, and unstructured. It has become a popular search engine and widely used for full-text search, log analytics, security intelligence, operational intelligence use cases and business analytics.
This training makes you an industry ready professional by providing knowledge of ElasticSearch core concepts. Apart from the training, you will also get guidance from the experts for clearing your ElasticSearch certification exam. Get the best Elasticsearch training from the real-time trainers by Joining HKR Trainings.
To apply for the ElasticSearch Training, you need to either:
- To learn big data Analytics tools you need to know at least one programming language like Java, Python or R.
- You must also have basic knowledge on databases like SQL to retrieve and manipulate data.
- You need to have knowledge on basic statistics like progression, distribution, etc. and mathematical skills like linear algebra and calculus.
ElasticSearch Course Content
The elasticsearch training course curriculum at HKR Trainings is engineered by certified experts to enhance the learning experience. The following module includes all of the course content in detail. Let's have a look at each module one after the other.
- What is Elasticsearch?
- Terminology in Elasticsearch (Elasticsearch cluster, node, shard and replicas) Difference between Search Engine and Database
- Installation of Elasticsearch standalone node and Kibana
- The architecture of Elasticsearch
- Creating Index
- On the Fly Index Creation
- List down the indexes in Elasticsearch
- Anatomy of a document
- Create a document in Elasticsearch
- Searching documents from Elasticsearch
- Deleting documents in Elasticsearch
- Update documents in Elasticsearch
- Handling concurrency in Elasticsearch
- Introduction of programming concepts
- Connecting the Elasticsearch through using programming interface
- Bulk Request
- Bulk Indexing
- Bulk Retrieval
- Strategery followed while using Bulk Indexing
- Exploring feature in Kibana and alternatives
- Adding sample data to Kibana
- Discover – searching data
- Understanding the KPI importance and Creating dashboard
- Preparing the dashboard and sharing the dashboard
- Plugin Development
- Metric Aggregations
- Bucket Aggregations
- Optimizing Aggregation Query
- Match Phrase
- Query String
- Regex Query
- Different types of node
- Configuring the Nodes – Window/Linux
- Different data types in elasticsearch
- Difference between keyword and text
- Multifield mapping
- Creating mapping
- Data Modelling
- Configuring the Logstash to consume data from several source
- Input Plugin, Filter Plugin and Output Plugin
- Difference between Logstash and filebeat
- Reindexing the data
- Planning and Configuration Strategy
- Best setting to have less downtime
- Security in ES cluster
- Improving Indexing and Search Experience
- Summarizing all the discussed points.
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
ElasticSearch Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
ElasticSearch Training Objectives
The major objective of this course is to make you knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Search cluster
- Data visualization
- Logstash to load data
- Head and Marvel plugins
- Basics of Kibana
- ELK stack
By the end of this training you will master the below concepts:
- Sack components installed in your system
- Using Kibana to load data and creating visualization
- Metric Beat to analyze the CPU time spent
- Loading data into ElasticSearch using Logstash
Following are the professional whom this course is suitable for:
- Web Administrator
- Full Stack Technical Architect
- System Log Analyst
- Big Data Analytics Engineer
There are no specific requirements to enrol for this course. Anyone who is interested can join this course.
ElasticSearch Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.