Hands On Training
DevOps Training in Chennai - Course Overview
DevOps combines and automates the IT operations and software development process by reducing and improving the SDLC process. It combines various processes, people, and technology to provide better planning, progress, operations, and delivery of quality software.
HKR Trainings provides the best DevOps Training in Chennai to help you become an expert DevOps Engineer. Industry expert trainers with hands-on domain expertise will deliver the course in real-time. The course covers various modules, including DevOps tools and techniques, DevOps lifecycle, CI/CD process, monitoring, and other modules. Apart from the live training, you will get updated on the latest trends in IT, hands-on practicals, assignments, and many more. Further, you will get overall support and career guidance from the trainer throughout the course. Get updated skills through a DevOps course in Chennai by joining HKR Trainings.
To apply for the DevOps Training in Chennai, you need to either:
- Good understanding of software development principles and practises
- Good understanding of operating systems that helps you to configure and manage OS for development and deployment purposes.
DevOps Training in Chennai - Course Content
At HKR Trainings, the course content of the DevOps Course in Chennai is designed and curated by certified experts in the industry. The course covers all the topics in DevOps, from basic to advanced. You can go through the following DevOps course modules to get an overall idea.
- Installation of the devops tools in the cloud
- Software Development Overview
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Traditional Models for SDLC
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Lifecycle
- DevOps Tools
- Version Control overview
- Types of Version Control System
- Introduction to SVN
- Introduction to GitGit Lifecycle
- Common Git Commands
- Working with Branches in Git
- Merging Branches
- Resolving Merge Conflicts
- Git Workflow
- Introduction to Docker
- Understanding Docker Lifecycle
- Components of Docker Ecosystem
- Common Docker Operations
- Creating a DockerHub Account
- Committing changes in a Container
- Pushing a Container Image to DockerHub
- Creating Custom Docker Images using Dockerfile
- Need of Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Tools
- Puppet overview and Puppet Architecture
- Setting up Master-Slave using Puppet
- Puppet Manifests
- Puppet Modules
- Applying configuration using Puppet
- Puppet File Server
- Ansible Overview
- Ansible vs Puppet
- Ansible Architecture
- Setting up Master-Slave using Ansible
- Ansible Playbook
- Ansible Roles
- Applying configuration using Ansible
- Continuous Testing overview
- What is Maven
- Introduction to Selenium
- Running Test Cases on Chromium Web Driver
- What is Headless Mode?
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Master-Slave Architecture
- Understanding CI/CD Pipelines
- Creating an end to end automated CI/CD Pipeline
- Kubernetes Overview
- Docker Swarm vs Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Deploying Kubernetes using Kubeadms
- Alternate ways of deploying KubernetesYAML Files
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Services in KubernetesIngress in Kubernetes
- Exploring volumes,types of volumes, and Persistent volumes
- Introduction to secrets
- Taints and tolerations
- Introduction to Federation
- Kubernetes Monitoring
- Setting up Prometheus and Grafana
- What is ELK?
- Components of ELK
- ELK Flow
- Features of ELK
- ELK installation
- What is Infrastructure as a code
- IaC vs Configuration Management
- Introduction to Terraform
- Installing Terraform on AWSto Terraform
- Basic Operations in Terraform
- Terraform Code Basics
- Deploying an end-to-end architecture on AWS using Terraform
Summarize all the points discussed.
DevOps Online Training In Chennai - Projects
Jenkins Remoting Project
In this project, you will be enhancing Jenkins Remoting which is a communication layer implementation library. Jenkins Remoting is..... compatible with bus technology such as RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ. In order to implement this project, you must have knowledge of java, networking fundamentals and message queues. Read more
WebServer Using Docker
In this project, you will be creating a default base image for the project, which can be used by other developers in their product.....ion environment. This project provides you with the framework for web app images in Ruby, Python and meteor. Read more
DevOps Training in Chennai Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
DevOps Training in Chennai Objectives
Following are some of the objectives that you can achieve in your DevOps training:
- Importance of DevOps and DevOps principles are introduced.
- Understanding about the DevOps infrastructure servers configuration and installation
- Automating critical DevOps lifecycle procedures
- Containerization and virtualization deployment
- Containerization using Docker and its applications
- Using the correct DevOps approaches to secure the infrastructure
- Using Infrastructure as a Code to manage servers
- Performance evaluation and critical success indicators
Our Data Marketing certification is intended for professionals with or without professional experience in one of the following profiles:
- Freshers or professionals from any background
- Individuals who want to build their career in DevOps
- IT Developers and IT Operations Personnel
- Software Automation,
- Testing and Security Professionals
- DevOps Consultants and Stakeholders
There are no particular prerequisites for attending this DevOps course. Any person interested in building their career in DevOps can take up this course.
A little understanding of Linux or scripting is advantageous. We present you with a free Linux self-paced course to help you learn more quickly.
Learning this technology would necessitate prior IT experience.
When you complete this DevOps course, HKR trainings will issue you the course completion certificate for DevOps. This certificate will help you to get your desired job opportunity.
At HKR trainings, our DevOps trainers are highly qualified and certified with numerous years of industrial experience and technological training.
It is a training on DevOps Concepts. It is designed for professionals interested in developing skills in DevOps. DevOps training offered by HKR Trainings will equip you with all the skills that you need to obtain the best job opportunity.
To start with this DevOps training in chennai, you need to either click on the Enrol Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
Yes! Right from the first day of your DevOps training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, you will also get assistance in resume preparation which gives you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
Yes! Right from the first day of your DevOps training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, we will also assist you in your resume preparation which will give you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
Our trainers for DevOps training are professionals with more than ten years of work experience. They will provide you with DevOps Training. They have a flair for making learning fun and easy. So you will get the best Training in DevOps.
DevOps Training in Chennai FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
DevOps is the blend of tools and practices of Development and operations teams to increase the organization's ability to deliver services and applications quicker than the traditional development processes. It helps the organization improve their product, serve the customer well, get feedback from them and fix issues and achieve the business objectives.
Following are the 7 DevOps Practices:
- Continuous development
- Continuous testing
- Continuous integration (CI)
- Continuous delivery
- Continuous deployment (CD)
- Continuous monitoring
- Infrastructure as code
DevOps is a practice in which the development and operations teams work together. While Agile is the continuous iterative approach that focuses on collaboration, small and rapid releases, and customer feedback.
DevOps rely on some tools to help their teams to deploy and innovate for their customers. Some of the popular DevOps tools are Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Gradle, Apache Maven, Ansible, etc.
DevOps teams generally need some coding skills. Python is one of the main languages that most of the DevOps teams use. Python is a great fit for DevOps because of its accessibility and flexibility, which allows the entire Team to create web applications and data visualization and enhances the workflows with personalized utilities.
If you have any more questions about our courses, offers, Modes of training, etc., you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach you within two Working days.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.