Hands On Training
Data Science Course Singapore - Course Overview
Data science refers to the study of data with the objective of gaining important business insights. In order to analyze massive volumes of data, this multidisciplinary approach incorporates ideas and methods from the domains of mathematics, statistics, artificial intelligencr, and computer engineering. Data scientists can determine the answers to questions like what happened, why it happened, what will happen, and what can be done with the result of this research.
HKR Trainings enables the aspirants to learn the concepts as per the current industry standards. We possess experienced trainers who provide you in-depth knowledge of all the concepts from the basics like data science exploration, manipulation, and visualization, Machine learning, Logistics Regression, unsupervised learning, decision trees, AI basics, text mining, etc. As part of this course, our trainers will assist you and guide you in every aspect. They ensure that you would get the best Data science training in Singapore. Our Data Science Course in Singapore will pave the way for your successful career as a data scientist. So enroll now and advance your career.
To apply for the Data science course in Singapore, you need to either:
- You need to have a good foundation in mathematical concepts like linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics
- You need to know at least one programming language like Python or R. You need to have a good understanding of OOPs concepts, algorithms, and data structures.
- You need to have some basic data analysis and data visualisation skills.
Data Science Course Singapore - Course Content
We have curated the course curriculum of the Data Science course in Singapore with the help of industry experts. So you would get in-depth knowledge of data science concepts. Have a glance at the modules included in this data science course:
In this module, you are going to learn about the various Data Science concepts, as follows:
- Introduction to Data Science, Importance of data science, applications, lifecycle, and components.
- Big data Hadoop, machine learning and deep learning
- Introduction to R programming and R studio.
- Introduction to data exploration
- Importing and exporting data to and from external sources
- Data exploratory analysis
- Data Frames, factors, loops, operators, conditional and looping statements, user-defined functions and data types, etc.
- Introduction to data manipulation
- Introduction to dplyr package
- Briefing about functions and combining different features with the pipe operator
- Implementing SQL operations with sqldf.
- Introduction to data visualization
- Explaining different graphs functions and it's implementations
- Multivariate analysis with geom_boxplot
- Univariate analysis with a barplot
- Creation of barplots
- Visualization with Plotly
- Working with themes and coordinates to present graphs more visually and clearly.
- Geographic visualization with ggmap() and building applications with shinyR.
- Need for statistics
- Categories of statistics
- Correlation and covariance, standardization, normalization, normal distribution, chi-square testing, ANOVA, and binary distribution.
- Introduction to machine learning, linear regression, predictive modeling, formulas, assumptions, and building a simple linear model
- Introduction to logistic regression
- Comparison of different types of regressions.
- Confusion matrix the accuracy of a model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, and understanding qqnorm() and qqline()
- Building linear models with multiple independent variables.
- Introduction to logistic regression
- Concepts of logistic regression
- Building a simple binomial model
- Finding out the right threshold using the ROC plot
- Real-time applications of logistic regression.
- Classification and it's techniques
- Introduction to decision trees, algorithm and building a decision tree in R
- Confusion matrix, regression trees vs. classification
- trees Introduction to bagging
- Random Forest and its implementation in R
- Naive Bayes and it's computing possibilities
- Concepts of Impurity function, Entropy, Gini index, and Information gain for the right split of node
- Overfitting, pruning basics, finding out the correct number of trees, and evaluating performance metrics.
- Clustering, types and use cases
- Introduction to unsupervised learning
- Feature extraction, clustering algorithm, and k-means clustering algorithm
- Briefing about k-means and its implementation
- Explaining the Principal Component Analysis (PCA) in detail and implementing PCA in R
- Introduction to association rule mining, advantages, types, measuring the association
- rule mining and implementation.
- Introduction to recommendation engines
- How are recommendation engines implemented in R?
- Recommendation engines use cases.Summary
- AI and deep learning
- Fundamental of Artificial Neural Networks
- Tensor Flow
- Computational frameworks for building AI models
- Fundamental of tensorflow and working it with R
- What is a time series?
- Techniques, applications, and components of the time series
- ARIMA model
- Time series in R, sentiment analysis in R (Twitter sentiment analysis), and text analysis
- What is the Bayes theorem?, Naïve Bayes Classifier?
- How Naive Bayes classifier works and classifier building in Scikit-Learn.
- classification model using Naïve Bayes and the zero probability problem
- Introduction to text mining, use cases, and understanding and manipulating the text with 'tm' and 'stringR'.
- Text mining algorithms and the quantification of the text
- TF-IDF and after TF-IDF
Data science project
Detection Of Gender
In this project, you will be creating an application that will help us to predict the gender and age of the individual.
Detecting The Drowsiness Of The Driver
Drowsiness is one of the main reasons for the many accidents that occur. So, in this project, we will be creating an application t.....hat will detect the sleepy drivers and alert them by an alarm. Read more
Recognition Of Handwritten Digits
In this project, we will be creating an application that identifies the handwritten digits. This project is implemented with the h.....elp of Convolutional Neural Networks. For the prediction a graphical user interface is developed for drawing the digits on canva and the model will detect the digit. Read more
Chatbot For Organisations
Organisations cannot handle multiple operations at the same time and cannot focus on the important operations/tasks that actually .....need focus. The tasks that don't need much focus and are repetitive, like customer interactions, can be automated with the help of chatbots. So, using the concepts of data science, create a chatbot that can assess the customers' enquiry and respond to them. Read more
Data science course in Singapore Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Data science course in Singapore Objectives
The following list of things can be learned or explored during the data science course in Singapore. They are:
- Learn everything there is to know about data structure and manipulation.
- Learn about linear and non-linear regression models, as well as classification approaches for data analysis, and how to use them.
- Learn about clustering, dimensionality reduction, linear regression, logistic regression, K-NN, and pipeline learning methods, as well as supervised and unsupervised learning models.
- Use the SciPy package and its subpackages, such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO, and Weave, to perform technical and scientific computing.
- Using the NumPy and Scikit-Learn packages, get experience in the field of mathematical computing.
- Learn about the many components of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Work with HBase, its architecture, and data storage to get experience. Learn the differences between HBase and RDBMS, as well as how to partition data with Hive and Impala.
- Learn about MapReduce and all of its features, as well as how to use tools like Sqoop and Flume to ingest data.
- Master the time series modeling and recommendation engine's basic concepts. Gain a practical understanding of machine learning algorithms, principles, and applications.
- This data science training in Singapore will teach you how to use Tableau to analyze data and create interactive dashboards.
The Data Science training Certification offered in Singapore was designed for professionals with and without work experience in any of the profiles below:
- IT Professionals
- Analytics Managers
- Business Analysts
- Banking and Finance Professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Network Managers
- Beginners or Recent Graduates in Bachelors or Master’s Degree
Candidates interested in learning or advancing their careers can enroll in a Data science course in Singapore. Basic statistics and programming language expertise are also advantageous.
To start with this Data Science training, you need to either click on the Enrol Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
Immediately after the successful completion of the course which is accompanied by the real time projects task and assignments, HKR trainings offers you the course completion certificate. This certification differentiates you from the other non-certified peers and also helps to get a job in any company in Singapore very quickly.
The Data Science certified professionals at HKR trainings in Singapore deliver the lectures to the individuals to unleash their abilities in this technology.
The benefits you can gain upon the completion of the certification are , you will be given higher preference for competitive jobs related to analytics.
Yes! Right from the first day of your Data Science training, our trainers make sure that you are clear with all the concepts. And when you complete your course, you will also get assistance in resume preparation, etc., which gives you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we forward your profiles to them.
Two real-time projects will be implemented for each course we deliver at HKR training in Singapore. During this portion, you can gain knowledge and skills on a certain topic that will be very useful during the interview sessions, and you can also receive official certificates for free.
Data science course in Singapore FAQ's
A Data Scientist will have to code however, it is not the day to day task of a data scientist to code.
The professionals involved in data science deal with huge work, deadlines and other management tasks. All these tasks make this job stressful.
Data Science is one of the Lucrative careers at present. The salary for an entry level data scientist will start from ₹5Lakhs per annum.
To become a data Scientist, you must be a graduate from the disciplines like Computer Science, Mathematics/statistics, Business Information systems, information management, etc.
There are many other languages that can be used in data science instead of Python. One such language is R programming. But every language will have its own strengths and weaknesses.
Every class is recorded. If you have missed your class, you can learn those concepts from the recorded sessions of the missed class. So, No worries!
Yes! Right from the first day of your Data Science training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, we will also assist you in your resume preparation which will give you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we forward your profiles to them.
At HKR, we provide a free demo session for training seekers so they can check our quality and method of education before they enroll.
You can contact our customer care number if your query does not belong to any of the questions we have addressed in this article. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.