Hands On Training
Cyber Threat Intelligence Course Overview
Cyber threat intelligence is data that the company uses to identify the risks that the company has, intends or is actively targeting. This knowledge is used to plan, deter, and detect cyber threats that aim to manipulate valuable resources. Threat intelligence will help companies gain valuable information on these threats, develop successful defensive strategies and mitigate the risks that could threaten their bottom line and credibility. Tailored threats, after all, need tailored protection, and cyber threat intelligence offers a more proactive security capability.
HKR delivers the best industry-oriented cyber threat intelligence course that is in line with the certification exam. This course provides you in-depth knowledge of the content required for securing the organizations from threats, learning and exploring data loss prevention tools and techniques, exploring the SIEM product, network monitoring tools, etc. During the training period, you can get full support and real-time project assistance from experienced professionals. Enrol today at HKR for accepting the new challenges to make the best outcome out of our cyber threat intelligence online training.
To apply for the Cyber Threat Intelligence Training, you need to either:
- You should have a basic understanding of computer networking concepts like TCP/IP, DNS and firewalls
- You should have a basic understanding of Operating systems like Windows & Linux
- You should have a basic understanding of security concepts like access control, encryption and authentication
- You should also be familiar with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby or Python.
Cyber Threat Intelligence course Content
The cyber threat intelligence course curriculum is structured to streamline the learning process by a team of experts. You can find the complete course details in below-mentioned modules:
In this module, you will learn about the various cyber threat intelligence concepts, as follows:
- cyber threat intelligence overview
- Threat intelligence types, lifecycle
- Strategies, capabilities, frameworks and maturity models, etc.
- Learn about the importance of threat intelligence in risk management, incident response and SIEM, etc.
- Learn about various types of threat actors, their goals and objectives.
- Learn about the various steps involved in the threat intelligence program such as requirements planning, direction and review, etc.
- Exploring cyber chain kill methodology, advanced persistent threat, techniques and procedures.
- Learn about the different types of data feeds, data sources and collection methods, open source and human intelligence, bulk data collection and management.
- Learn different threat analysis processes such as threat modelling, fine tuning, evaluation, knowledge base creation, and threat intelligence tools, etc.
- Learn about threat intelligence dissemination and create effective threat intelligence reports.
Summarize all the points discussed.
Cyber Threat Intelligence projects
We at HKR not only provide you Cyber Threat Intelligence Training with theoretical knowledge but also make you practically knowled.....geable by making you work with real-world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of cyber threat intelligence training at HKR, you will learn the following things.
- Learn how to optimize prevention and detection capabilities for high-performance business operations.
- Learn about the cyber threat intelligence operations, and network defensive tactics, etc.
- Learn about the key concepts related to cyber threat intelligence.
- Learn and explore the SIEM product.
The cyber threat intelligence course benefits for the following list of professionals.
- Cyber security analysts and
- System analysts
- IT analysts
- Who are aspiring to learn cyber threat intelligence
- The one who is very interested in expanding their skills in cyber security intelligence can take up this course. However basic understanding of information such as confidentiality, integrity and availability, etc.
- Basic understanding of security protocols and data flow.
- Should have experience in the cyber security field.
- Basic knowledge in incident response, network monitoring and vulnerabilities, etc.
To start with the cyber threat intelligence course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfil your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in cyber threat intelligence.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Cyber Threat Intelligence Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.