Hands On Training
Build and Release Engineer course overview
A build and release engineer is a computer software expert who collaborates with developers, system operators, and project managers to meet software engineering build and release criteria. They test and improve applications to ensure they function as planned.As more software firms and enterprises use continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes, modern build and release engineers do software development work on a continuous basis.
The Build And Release Engineer Training at HKR trainings helps in planning and executing software development projects, resulting in higher customer satisfaction with the final product. This course will teach you about the advantages of utilizing a release management approach to manage and improve software development. After that, you'll go over fundamental release management concepts and principles, as well as common considerations and potential obstacles to be aware of. Finally, you'll learn about common release engineering tool sets as well as best practices for continuous integration and release deployment.Become a certified Build And Release Engineer professional by enrolling in our Build And Release Engineer certification training from the expert mentors in the industry..
To apply for the Build and Release Engineer Training, you need to either:
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Mathematics and Statistical skills.
- Analytics skills.
- Basic programming skills.
- Basic education qualifications (12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, etc.)
Build and Release Engineer Course Content
The Build And Release Engineer training course curriculum is structured to streamline the learning process by a team of experts. You can find the complete course details in below-mentioned modules:
- Exploring the Software Configuration Management overview
- Elements of Software Configuration Management
- Introduction of Version management / Source Code Management
- Overview of Build management
- Overview of Packaging management
- Build and Release Concept and Process
- Overview of Release and Deployment management
- DevOps Concept and Process
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Process
- Introduction of Linux Operating System
- Linux User Commands
- Linux Admin Commands
- Windows Administrator fundamental
- Subversion (svn) Fundamental
- Git Fundamental
- Git Advance
- Apache Ant Fundamental
- Apache Maven Fundamental
- Apache Maven Advance
- MSBuild Fundamental
- Gradle Fundamental
- Powershell Scripting ,Bash(Shell) Scripting and ruby Programming fundamentals in depth.
- Exploring different package management such as Yum
- Sonatype Nexus
- Chef Fundamental
- Chef Advance
- Puppet Fundamental
- Jira Fundamental
- Jenkins Fundamental
- Jenkins Advance
- Understanding the concept of Continuous Integration,Continuous Deployment,continuous Delivery and CI/CD Implementation
- Summarize all the points discussed.
Build and Release Engineer projects
Software Project Troubleshooting
Description: The goal of this project is to identify areas that require revision, improvement, or attention, which can be accompli.....shed by evaluating user feedback, crash logs, and software programme reviews. Read more
Description: Documentation on strong releases, project documentation can provide records of identified and resolved defects, as we.....ll as any capability issues that need to be addressed following deployment. Read more
Process Of Continuous Delivery
Description: This continuous delivery project provides customers with updates, new variations, and virus fixes without jeopardizin.....g dependability or guaranteeing that variations are up to date. Read more
Build and Release Engineer Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Build and Release Engineer Training Objectives
Upon successful completion of Build And Release Engineer training at HKR trainings, you will learn the following things.
- Give a high-level overview of release management and define essential concepts
- Give a high-level summary of the release management procedure
- Offer an overview of fundamental concepts such as version control and code management
- Describe the release management cycle and each of its steps.
- Make a list of the most typical issues with release management
- Acknowledge the significance of a framework for business release management
- List the principles of project management that apply to release management.
- give an overview of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) such as release downtime, release priority, and on-time releases
- Separate continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration.
- Give an outline of the process of deploying a release
This Build And Release Engineer training coaching course is open to anybody interested in pursuing a career in Build And Release Engineer. However, the following list of professionals will benefit from this course training. They are:
- DevOps Engineer
- Build and Release Engineer
- AppOps Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- System Administrator
- Operations Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn Build And Release Engineer can join this Build And Release Engineer training
- To be a Build And Release Engineer, you don't need to meet any specific requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix system fundamentals is required,Knowledge of the Command Line Interface (CLI) (CLI),experience in managing systems, applications, and infrastructure, as well as deployments and automation.
To start with the Build And Release Engineer course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers the knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience and technology background in Build And Release Engineer.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR trainings, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Build and Release Engineer Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.