Hands On Training
AWS Cloud Practitioner Course Overview
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a certification exam that validates your competence to create and implement cloud computing solutions. This certification teaches people who are new to cloud computing how to take advantage of the adaptability, affordability, and scalability of the AWS cloud, and it also gives current IT professionals who have been using AWS the chance to improve their skills in order to work more effectively with this cutting-edge technology.
At HKR Training, our primary objective is to provide you with the best AWS Cloud Partitioner Training covering all the concepts as per the industry needs like AWS cloud basics, AWS cloud economics aspects, Principles of Cloud Architecture design, AWS cloud security, AWS shared Responsibility model, AWS Access Management, AWS Global Infrastructure, Technology support, core AWS services, etc. So when you complete this course, you will be able to implement and manage the IT infrastructure on the AWS Platform with ease. You would also get practical knowledge of the concepts with the help of a real time project that is included as part of this Training. So get AWS Cloud Partitioner Online Training and boost your skills.
To apply for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Training, you need to either:
- You should have a basic understanding of computer networking concepts like IP addresses, protocols and routing
- You should have a basic understanding of Operating systems and virtualization concepts.
- You should also be familiar with at least one programming language like Java, Ruby or Python.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Course Content
Our course curriculum for this AWS Cloud Partitioner Training is designed in such a way that it would cover all the concepts that you need to clear this AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam. Following are the modules that will be covered in this course:
- AWS cloud benefits
- Total cost of ownership proposal
- Operations that will reduce costs by migrating to the cloud
- Design principles
- Elements of the Shared Responsibility Model
- Customer’s responsibility on AWS
- AWS responsibilities
- Locations of lists of recognized available compliance controls
- Compliance requirements variation among AWS services
- Various encryption options on AWS
- AWS encryption for the respective service
- Services involved in auditing and reporting
- Least privileged access
- User and Identity Management
- Network security capabilities
- Security checks as a component of AWS Trusted Advisor
- Ways to provision and operate in the AWS cloud
- Types of cloud deployment models
- Connectivity options
- Relationships between availability zones, regions, and edge locations
- How to achieve high availability using multiple availability zones
- Use of multiple AWS regions
- Benefits of edge locations at a high level
- Categories of services on AWS
- AWS compute services
- AWS storage services
- AWS database services
- Levels and scope of AWS support
- Partner network like system integrators and independent software vendors
- Sources of AWS technical assistance, including solution architects, professional services, training and certification, and the Amazon Partner Network
- Advantages of AWS Trusted Advisor
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved-instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Consolidated billing in AWS organizations
- Use of multiple accounts to allocate costs across departments
- Ways to receive billing information and support
- Finding pricing information on AWS services
- Alarms and alerts
- Use of tags in cost allocation
AWS Cloud Practitioner Projects
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
AWS Cloud Practitioner Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
AWS Cloud Practitioner Training Objectives
It is a training that we have designed for the professionals interested in clearing the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam. AWS Cloud Practitioner Training offered by HKR Trainings will equip you with all the skills that you need to clear this exam.
When you complete this AWS Cloud Practitioner Training, You would be familiar with the concepts like
- AWS cloud security and compliance,
- AWS shared Responsibility Model,
- security support, access management,
- Methods of Deployment and Operation
- Core AWS services
- Billing and Pricing,
- technology support, etc.
In order to attend this AWS Cloud Practitioner Training, you need to have exposure to AWS cloud for a minimum of six months and some basic knowledge of IT services.
Anyone with basic knowledge of the AWS platform can attend this AWS Cloud Practitioner Online Training. However, this individual needs to have exposure to AWS cloud for a minimum of six months, and some basic knowledge of IT services to learn this course.
Our trainers for AWS Cloud Practitioner training are professionals with more than ten years of work experience. They have a flair for making learning fun and easy, and they give you the best training on AWS Cloud Practitioner.
Yes! We do everything that we can to help you get your dream job. Right from the first day of your AWS Cloud Practitioner training, our trainers make sure that you are clear with all the concepts. And when you complete your course, you will also get assistance in resume preparation which gives you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Training FAQ's
An AWS Cloud Practitioner is a professional who is well-versed with the concepts of cloud computing and has a basic knowledge of AWS for supporting cloud operations in different industries.
An AWS Cloud Practitioner is responsible for monitoring the architecting and application deployment in AWS platforms, designing and developing cloud applications, managing and monitoring cloud platforms, and developing plans to adopt cloud solutions.
To start with this AWS Cloud Practitioner training, you need to either click on the Enrol Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
At HKR Trainings, you can learn AWS Cloud Practitioner within 25 to 30 hours. We also offer Weekend and fast-track sessions for interested individuals to complete the course as per their convenience.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.
Every class is recorded. If you have missed your class, you can learn those concepts from the recorded sessions of the missed class. So, No worries!
At HKR, we provide a free demo session for training seekers so they can check our quality and method of education before you enroll.
You can contact our customer care number if your query does not belong to any of the questions we have addressed in this article. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
To be at peace in this competitive world, you must need Cloud computing skills, particularly skills in AWS services. So if you are an IT Professional, AWS Cloud Practitioner certification will enable you to enhance your career. So getting an AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification is worth it.
Clearing the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam will be easy if you are an IT professional having knowledge of the AWS cloud concepts. However, if you are a beginner and need to learn about the AWS concepts, you may find it difficult to clear them.
- To begin, go to https://www.aws.training/certification and sign in to your AWS Certification Account.
- Click the Upcoming Exams menu link after logging in.
- The list of eligible exams can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page in the following step. You can see the various AWS certification level examinations, including the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, in this list. You can use one of the following methods to schedule the exams:
1. Pearson VUE
- Prior to completing the payment, you must submit the necessary identity documents, and select your chosen language, nation, and timezone, as well as the date and time of your exam. Running System Compatibility is also advised before scheduling the exam.