Hands On Training
Apache Spark Course Overview
Welcome to HKRTrainings' Apache Spark Training! This course is designed to equip you with comprehensive knowledge and skills in Apache Spark, a powerful open-source distributed computing system.
To apply for the Apache Spark Certification Training, you need to either:
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Mathematics and Statistical skills.
- Analytics skills.
- Basic programming skills.
- Basic education qualifications (12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, etc.)
Apache Spark Course Content
We have collaborated with industry experts to create this Apache Spark Course curriculum at HKR Trainings to provide the learners with the best possible training. Below are some of the modules which will be covered during this course.
- Introduction to Spark Difference between Spark and Map
- Reduce Interactive operations on Map
- Reduce Understanding in-memory Map
- ReduceFine vs coarse-grained update
- Spark stack, HDFS Revision, Spark Hadoop YARN, and YARN Revision.
- Spark Deployment without using Hadoop
- Cloudera distribution and Spark history server
- Spark installation Memory management
- Spark configuration
- Executor memory vs. driver memory
- Basics of Spark Shell
- Overview of resilient distributed datasets (RDD).
- Spark Architecture Executing functional programing in Spark
- Introduction to Spark RDD Operations and transformation in RDD
- Creating RDDs, and RDD partitioning
- Detailed knowledge of Resilient distributed datasets (RDD)
- Typical operations on RDD Deploying RDD for faster and efficient data processing
- RDD action for gathering, collects map, pair RDD functions, and save-as-text-files.
- Introduction to Key-Value Pairs in RDDs, Understanding why spark is faster than Map
- reduce MapReduce interactive operations
- Various operations of RDD, Spark stack and coarse-grained update.
- Spark applications VS Spark Shell
- Developing Spark applications using Java or Scala Scala built application
- Spark application deployment Set and set operations and mutable list creation
- Application creation using SBT
- Application deployment using Maven Spark user interface web application Spark configuration process
- Overview of Spark parallel processing
- introduction to Spark partitions
- RDDs file-based partitioning Techniques of parallel processing Introduction to HDFS and data locality
- Making comparisons between repartition and RDD actions and coalesce.
- Spark execution flow Overview of RDD persistence
- Spark terminology and Spark execution flow Comparison between distributed shared memory and RDD
- Distributed persistence and Spark shell arguments Overview of Count
- ByKey, SortByKey, ReduceByKey and AggregateByKey
Apache Spark projects
Predicting Flight Delays
In this project you would be working on designing an end to end application to forecast delays in flights. You can even use spark .....for performing practical Statistical analysis over an airline datasets. Read more
In the industries like Finance and security, the streaming analytics applications are very popular. In this project you would be b.....uilding an intrusion and anomaly detection tool with HBase as a general data store. Read more
Complex Event Processing
In this project you would explore applications having ultra low latency which involves nanoseconds, picoseconds and sub seconds
Apache Spark Certification Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Apache Spark Certification Training Objectives
- Apache Spark and Scala Programming
- Scala and it's programming implementation
- Implementing Spark on a cluster
- Writing Spark applications using Java, Python and Scala
- RDD and it's operations, along with the implementation of spark algorithms
- Defining and explaining spark streaming
- Working on projects using Scala to run on Spark applications.
This Apache Spark certification course is ideal for the following list:
Data Scientists and analytics professional
Graduates who want to build their career in big data
Software engineers looking for upgrading their skills
Data Engineers and ETL developers
Basic knowledge of Database, SQL and query language can help to learn Spark and Scala.
This Apache Spark certification training makes it easy to understand and helps one to create robust applications for projects of any size.
All of our trainers are certified and highly qualified, having many years of experience working with front-end technology development.
- Apache Spark is an open-source computing framework that works faster than MapReduce.
- Spark is the best data processing platform in the form of batches and streaming.
- It helps you to prepare yourself for the Cloudera Hadoop Developer and Spark Professional Certification.
- By taking up this course, get professional credibility to your resume so that you get hired faster with a high salary.
To start with this Spark Training, you need to either click on the Enroll Now icon at the top of the screen, or contact us at our customer care number, or just enter your details in the pop-up and submit it. Our Support Team will contact you as soon as possible and give you more information regarding the training process.
Attending Spark Training will differentiate you from the other people. It will boost your skills, confidence, and career. It will help you to get a salary hike. It will also help you to obtain better job opportunities with the best package.
Apache Spark Certification Training FAQ's
Every class is recorded. If you have missed your class, you can learn those concepts from the recorded sessions of the missed class. So, No worries!
Yes! Right from the first day of your Spark Training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, we will also assist you in your resume preparation which will give you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
At HKR, we provide a free demo session for training seekers so they can verify our quality and method of education before they enroll.
Our trainers are professionals with more than ten years of experience in the same domain. They are well-acquainted personnel with a flair for making learning fun and easy. We select them based on their skills and work experience.
You can contact our customer care number if your query does not belong to any of the questions we have addressed in this page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.
It is a distributed processing system that can be used for big data workloads. It uses optimized query execution and in-memory caching for the quick analytics queries against data of any size.
Spark engineers are in high demand in the market as per the surveys. Various organizations across the world are using Apache spark for their projects.
Apache Spark is the trendiest big data technology, which has an open-source analytics tool for data processing at a large scale. So there is no doubt that learning Apache Spark will offer you a number of opportunities in 2023 and beyond.