Hands On Training
Agile PLM Course Overview
Agile PLM Training at HKRTrainings provides comprehensive learning experiences in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) using the Agile methodology. Our training is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to efficiently manage the entire lifecycle of a product.
To apply for the Agile PLM Training, you need to either:
- Basic understanding of project management terms like project scope, budget, schedule, stakeholder, risk management
- Basic understanding on business analysis techniques like requirement gathering, process mapping and data analysis
- Good communication skills, active listening skills and collaboration skills.
Agile PLM Course Content
This Agile PLM training Course Content's objective is to provide trainees with a thorough understanding of the Agile PLM technology. Our Course Content includes all of Agile PLM's modern concepts and keeps you up to date with the latest innovations. To improve your Agile PLM skills, take a look at the following course modules.
- What is PLM and different PLMs Available?
- Why Agile PLM?
- Agile PC (Product Collaboration) Module
- Understanding routable & Non-Routable objects
- Items BOMs changes
- lifecycle phase Change
- Change Control Process/smap
- Overview of Agile Java Client & Web Client
- Character Sets
- Auto Numbers
- Account Policy
- User Monitor
- Deleted Users
- Deleted User Groups
- System Settings
- Server Settings
- Predefined workflows
- User-defined Workflows and Workflow Process
- Why Technical? And process Extension
- URL Process Extensions
- Custom Auto Number Java PX
- Script PX
Agile PLM Projects
We at HKR not only provide you with theoretical training but also make you practically knowledgeable by making you work with real-.....world projects and case studies. Every course we offer includes two real-time projects which provide you with real-time experience. The practical knowledge improves your domain expertise and helps you in clearing the certifications with ease. Read more
Agile PLM Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Agile PLM Training Objectives
- By the end of this training, you will gain expertise in the following skills
- Fundamental concepts of Agile PLM and their key features.
- Ways to accelerate time to market new products.
- Learn to create a Collaborative environment to connect globally dispersed teams and to accelerate product launches.
- How to make use of PLM solutions to improve innovation results and operational efficiency.
- Learn how Agile solutions streamline various business processes across the product portfolio.
- Many global companies are using the Agile Project Lifecycle Management platform to manage product value chains.
- According to Naukri, there are more than 15000+ job openings on Agile PLM in India. You can even find more openings through indeed, payscale, LinkedIn, and a lot more.
- The average salary offered to an Agile PLM Consultant is around $127,810 per annum.
This Agile PLM course is best suited for the following job roles:
- Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Product Line management professionals
- Portfolio Managers
- Infrastructure management professionals
The learners should have basic knowledge of the following:
- Project Management
- Basics of Scrum
- Business Analysis
- Software development Lifecycle (SDLC)
After the successful completion of this course, you will gain knowledge on the following:
- You will gain in-depth knowledge about how to manage the enterprise product records.
- A clear understanding of optimizing the global product network.
- Become a master in maximizing the profitability of the business.
- Gain expertise in accelerating product innovations.
- A better understanding of innovation management
- Integration of Innovation Management with Agile PLM.
Agile PLM Training FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real-time experts who are presently working on a particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students gets satisfied with our training if you are not then we provide specialised training in return.