Hands On Training
Adobe Analytics Course Overview
Adobe Analytics is a powerful web analytics and digital marketing analytics tool from Adobe Systems. It provides useful information to enterprises about user behavior, app and website performance, and customer journey analysis. To increase online performance, businesses can utilize Adobe Analytics to optimize their digital strategies, improve user experiences, and make data-driven decisions.
Our main goal is to offer you overall knowledge on Adobe Analytics. So, We possess tutors with years of working experience in Adobe Analytics. They provide you with the best Adobe Analytics online training with real-time examples to make you understand the concepts very easily. They teach you all the topics from the basics to advanced like Web analytics 101, Metrics in Detail and Metrics for different verticals Deep dive into Metrics for different areas of the website, Segmentation and Calculated Metrics in Adobe Analytics, Marketing Channel Processing Rules, etc., So you will get to know every topic. Our trainers even keep you updated with the new advancements. So, Hurry up! Get Adobe Analytics Training and enhance your skills.
To apply for the Adobe Analytics Training, you need to either:
- You need to have good knowledge on databases like SQL for retrieving and manipulating the data.
- You should have a good understanding on data modelling techniques and data warehousing concepts like data integration and ETL
Adobe Analytics Course Content
When you complete this course, you will get to know all the concepts of Adobe Analytics, which will help you to optimize digital strategies in your organizations, enhance user experiences, and make data-driven decisions to improve online performance. Below are the modules we are going to cover in our Adobe Analytics Training:
- 1.1 Introduction to online marketing
- 1.2 Overview of different marketing channels
- 2.1 Traffic metrics – Page views --> visits-->Unique visitors
- 2.2 Engagement metrics – Time on page--> bounce rate--> exit rate
- 2.3 Session timeout criteria
- 2.4 Bounce rate criteria and reasons
- 2.5 Conversion metrics – Revenue and orders and Form submissions and Conversion rate
- 2.6 Calculated metrics
- 2.7 Pageviews per visit and Average order value
- 2.8 Form completion rate and Form success rate
- 2.9 Deep into retail metrics and derivations.
- 3.1 Searches and Null search rate -->Search clickthrough rate and Search relevancy
- 3.2 Cart conversion rate and Checkout conversion rate and Checkout errors
- 3.3 Evaluating marketing campaigns – Metrics framework for Marketing campaigns.
- 3.4 Mobile app analytics – Metric differences.
- 3.5 List of depth calculated metrics.
- 4.1 Adobe data warehouse
- 4.2 Report builder
- 4.3 Activity map
- 4.4 Adhoc analysis
- 4.5 Analytics workspace
- 5.1 Understanding the reporting structure – Data dimensio and Data dimension elements and metrics
- 5.2 Analytics workspace – freeform-->visualizations-->projects-->Cohort--> flows--> the fallout
- 5.3 Bookmarking & Downloading and scheduling reports
- 5.4 Building and automating dashboards
- 5.5 Configuring alerts – based on availability in the account
- 6.1 Containers in calculated metrics (excluding functions)
- 6.2 Overview of segmentation
- 6.3 Conditions within segments – Sequential-->Union--> intersection
- 6.4 Segment stacking and merging segments
- 6.5 Using segments in a metric
- 6.6 Types of containers in the segment – Hit --> Visit--> Visitor
- 7.1 Concept of Multi suite tagging and rollup report suites
- 7.2 Virtual report suites
- 8.1 Decoding / parsing the image request
- 8.2 Beacon anatomy
- 8.3 Mobile app testing
- 8.4 Various debugging tools – Firebug--> Omni bug-->Experience cloud debugger-->network console--> Fiddler--> Charles
- 9.1 Traffic variables (props)
- 9.2 Listing--> participation--> Pathing
- 9.3 Conversion variables (eVars)
- 9.4 Tracking code--> allocation--> expiry in eVars
- 9.5 Merchandising syntax and Binding in eVars (Optional)
- 9.6 Finding methods (for all) and product finding methods (only for retail)
- 9.7 Conversion classifications and Classification hierarchies
- 9.8 Success events – predefined and custom success events
- 9.9 Types of events and event serialization: Participation
- 9.10 List variables
- 10.1 Marketing channel manager
- 10.2 Marketing channel processing rules
- 10.3 Marketing channel costs (Optional)
- 10.4 Marketing channel classifications (Last touch channel details)
- 10.5 MC expiration
- 11.1 Processing rules (correlating custom variables into variables)
- 11.2 Internal URL filters
- 11.3 Customizing calendar and menus
- 11.4 User management (Creating and maintaining user accounts and groups)
- 11.5 Classification importer (SAINT classifications)
- 11.6 Classification rule builder (using regular expressions)
- 11.7 Data connectors (Purpose and overview)
- 12.1 Modified architecture flow diagram with DTM/ Launch in place
- 12.2 Data layer concept
- 12.3 Tagging the pages with the embed code
- 12.4 Property creation and configuration
- 12.5 Tool configuration within the property
- 12.6 Configuring the data elements
- 12.7 Page load rules
- 12.8 Event-based rules
- 12.9 Direct call rules
Adobe Analytics Online Training Projects
About Adobe Analytics Project
This project deals with Predictive Marketing Services, dashboard and reports. You will also get an exposure to industry based real.....-time projects in various verticals. Read more
Adobe Analytics Tekslate Project
This Project sells online Tutorials of various courses in IT.
Adobe Analytics Training Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
Adobe Analytics Training Objectives
The Adobe Analytics course training benefits for the following list of professionals.
- Software programmers.
- Graduates who are looking to make a career in Adobe.
There are no prerequisites to take up this course. Having basic programming knowledge is an added advantage but not mandatory.
To start with the Adobe Analytics course, you need to check with the best institute that delivers knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfil your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company very quickly.
Our trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience with a technical background in Adobe Analytics.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies.
We, at HKR, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
Adobe Analytics Training FAQ's
Every class is recorded. If you have missed your class, you can learn those concepts from the recorded sessions of the missed class. So, No worries!
Yes! Right from the first day of your Adobe Analytics Training, our trainers make sure that you understand all the concepts and provide you with complete guidance to reach your dream job. And when you complete your course, we will also assist you in your resume preparation which will give you the confidence to clear your interview. Moreover, We are also tied up with some corporate companies. So when they have a requirement, we send your profiles to them.
At HKR, we provide a free demo session for training seekers so they can conform to our quality and method of education before they enroll.
Our trainers are professionals with more than ten years of experience in the same domain. They are well-acquainted personnel with a flair for making learning fun and easy. We select them based on their skills and work experience.
You can contact our customer care number if your query does not belong to any of the questions we have addressed in this article. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
HKR Trainings assures that the learners get a quality course from our trainers. You (the learners) will have lifetime access to recorded sessions. So in case of any doubts, you can watch these recorded sessions or even can ask your trainers to clarify them. Moreover, you will also be working on a real-time project which will help you understand the concepts more clearly. So there is no question of not being satisfied.
Adobe Analytics is a popular solution that provides marketers with reports, visualizations, and customer data analysis. It also provides an in-depth analysis of many other insights that help to create better customer experiences. Moreover, it helps business entities make many informed decisions quickly. Its workspace allows us to drag and drop data anywhere within the custom reports and compare it.
In order to learn Adobe Analytics, you need to be familiar with digital marketing concepts and analytical tools. If you are not aware of these concepts you may find it a bit difficult to understand without the guidance of experts.
Yes, Adobe Analytics has a promising future. As the businesses increasingly rely on data-driven insights for digital marketing and customer experience optimization, the demand for Adobe Analytics expertise is expected to grow.