Hands On Training
SAP EWM Training Bangalore - Course Overview
SAP EWM is the most recent SAP warehouse management system, and it was designed to play a key role in warehouse management applications. You can create new aspects in SAP EWM that you couldn't with WM, such as an activity area, resources, labour management, and work centres. SAP EWM provides more complete solutions for managing warehouse operations in a business. It's also part of SAP Supply Chain Management, and it helps with both logistics and supply chain activities. SAP EWM is utilised to properly manage inventory in the warehouse as well as the movement of processed products.
HKR Trainings offers SAP EWM training in Bangalore, which is aligned with the certification exam. This online course covers topics such as building structural elements in EWM, applying warehouse processing types, creating warehouse orders, conducting posting adjustments and stock transfers, and setting up inventory operations, among others. You can get complete support and real-time project assistance from qualified specialists during the training period. Enroll today at HKR trainings to take on new challenges and get the most out of our SAP EWM certification course in Bangalore.
To apply for the SAP EWM Training in Bangalore, you need to either:
- There are no prerequisites to start the SAP EWM Training.
- Individuals with a basic understanding of SAP WM and MM skills can easily start with SAP EWM.
- Freshers willing to make a promising career in this field also can learn SAP EWM.
SAP EWM Training in Bangalore - Course Content
Our curriculum for SAP EWM Training in Bangalore was built by HKR Trainings skilled professionals to cover all of the concepts that will help you understand the SAP EWM's core fundamentals. Please go through the modules listed below for more information.
- EWM system history
- Business Environment and deployment options.
- Major Functions supported by EWM
- Basic ERP and EWM Integration
- Delivery Document Integration
- Organizational elements creation and transfer from ERP to EWM
- ERP organizational elements and its representation in EWM.
- ERP and EWM specific organizational elements and Master data
- Understand the use of Packaging Specification.
- Usage, creation and modify existing Warehouse Process Type
- Determination of Warehouse Process Type
- Goods Receipt process overview in EWM
- Discuss the Inbound delivery document usage in Goods Receipt process
- Availability group for inventory management
- ERP and EWM documents
- Expected Goods Receipt
- Pack Specification setup
- Putaway Process
- Warehouse Tasks and Warehouse Orders
- Putaway rules and strategies
- Goods Issue Process
- Stock Removal Strategy
- Storage Control Concepts
- Process - oriented Storage Control(POSC)
- Layout - oriented Storage Control(LOSC)
- Basic functions of Warehouse Order
- Warehouse Order Creation Rule(WOCR) determination and configuration
- Posting Changes and Stock Transfers
- Ad Hoc Movements and Replenishments
- QIE Introduction
- Configuration process of Quality Inspection in EWM
- Staging and Consumption process and its configuration
- Receipt from Production process and its configuration
- EWM Physical Inventory Process
- Slotting and Rearrangement
- Configuration of Slotting process
- Overview of PPF
- PPF in Delivery processing
- Use of Yard
- Determination of Staging area, Doors and Routes
- Plan Transportation, Shipping and Receiving
- Radio Frequency Framework
- Work Processing using RF
- Maintain Wave Types
- Automatic wave generation for WPT
- Value Added Services (VAS)
- Packing Process
- Deconsolidation process
- Opportunistic Cross Docking
- Summarizing all the above discussed points here
SAP EWM Online Training in Bangalore - Projects
EWM Quality Management Project
This Project employs the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE) in Extended Warehouse Management to map inspection processes.
SAP Slotting And Rearrangement Project
The goal of this project is to store material in a warehouse in a way that helps to pick it up in the least time.
SAP EWM Training in Bangalore Reviews
Technical Lead - Service Now
SAP EWM Training in Bangalore Objectives
Upon successful completion of SAP EWM course in Bangalore at HKR trainings, you will learn the following things.
- Develops the capability to set up delivery document integration and integration between SAP ERP and SAP EWM.
- Learn to create the structural elements in EWM.
- Successfully applies the warehouse processing types.
- Learn to create warehouse orders.
- Builds capacity to perform posting changes and stock transfers.
- Successfully configures the procedures for physical inventory.
- Learn to apply the post-processing framework in delivery processing.
The SAP EWM training course offered in Bangalore benefits the following list of professionals.
- Professionals who are looking to start their career in SAP Field.
- Business Planners and IT Software Professions willing to work on SAP EWM.
- There are no prerequisites required to learn the SAP EWM. Even Fresher students can also learn SAP EWM.
- If you have SAP WM, SAP MM Knowledge it will help you to understand SAP EWM very easily.
To start with the SAP EWM Training course offered in Bangalore, you need to check with the best institute that delivers knowledge. Before proceeding to join any training, take suggestions from the experts who had already learned the course. We at HKR trainings in Bangalore, with a team of industry experts, are ready to fulfill your dream career to achieve a job in desired companies.
Once you complete the entire course along with real-time projects and assignments, HKR trainings delivers the course completion certification. This certification helps to get a job in any company in Bangalore very quickly.
Our Bangalore trainers are highly qualified and certified with many years of industry experience with a technical background in SAP EWM.
Certification differentiates you from the non-certified peers, and you can demand the best salary in the leading companies in Bangalore.
We, at HKR trainings in Bangalore, provide complete guidance to reach your dream job. But your job will be based on your performance in the interview panel and the recruiter requirements.
SAP EWM Training in Bangalore FAQ's
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialized training in return.