Angular Js Sample Resumes
Angular JS Sample Resume 5+Years’ Experience
About 5 years of working experience in all phases of software application design, development and developing client side application using UI/WEB 2.0 Technologies and Web Services using backend technologies.
· Skilled in building responsive Single Page Applications using Angular.js framework utilizing MV* architecture and Google Material Design library.
· Designed application using built-in and custom Components, Directives, Controllers and Services.
· Experience in testing Angular controllers, Components, Directives and services using Jasmine.js
· Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies along with Automation Tools Karma, Protractor.
· Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and familiar with jQuery libraries.
· Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using CSS3 Media Queries, Foundation and Twitter Bootstrap.
· Experienced in using task runner like Gulp and Grunt with Node Package Manager (NPM).
· Good knowledge in Service Oriented Technologies such as Web Services,REST,SOAP and WSDL, also working with RESTFUL web Services using POSTMAN and its implementation.
· Experience in Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns.
· Experience in design and development of Web Applications involving J2EE technologies with Java, Servlet, Spring MVC, Struts, EJB, XML, X-Path, JNDI and JDBC.
· Good experience developing software using GIT and Source Tree.
Framework: AngularJs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, EJBs
Development Tools: JSFiddle, CodePen, JSBin, Plunker, Chrome Developer tool, FireBug, Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp and Maven
Testing Framework: Karma, Jasmine and Junit
Version Control Management: GIT and CVS
Database: Mongo DB, MySQL and Oracle
Masters in Information Systems
University of Texas at Arlington, U.S.A
Bachelors in E.E.E
Osmania University, India.
TEKSystems Global Solutions February, 2016 - Present
Role: Senior UI Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Client: T. Rowe Price
· Worked with team to develop a mobile-optimized responsive website from the ground up.
· Designed Account Value chart component using HighCharts Library enabling users to view account value in monthly or daily format.
· Built custom breadcrumb component specific to client requirements assisting users navigate across the application.
· Designed exclusions page for setting investment restrictions.
· Created self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
· Written extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
· Coordinated the workflow between the BA, UX designer and QA.
· Worked with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
Source Tree, HP ALM and Webstorm.
· Designed custom e-commerce Single-page responsive Web Application using AngularJs framework and Angular Material Design Library replacing legacy line-of-business application.
· Created custom directives as re-usable components (address, gift-card and credit card etc.).
· Implemented major feature credit card and entry module as directive, involving complex integration with third party Vantiv Iframe allowing processing of transaction.
· Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Made extensive use of promises for application control flow.
· Worked with the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing semantic html5, SASS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Jasmine and REST api architecture while adhering to the latest web UI standards, design patterns, and best practices.
· AngularJs built-in service $stateProvider and ui-sref was utilized to handle routing within the application.
· Tested all application controllers, directives and services extensively with mocha/chai and Angular’s built-in testing facilities.
· Worked on Web Service to communicate with an application running on mobile devices.
· Involved in daily stand up meetings and Coordinated with QA team using JIRA for issue tracking and bug fixing.
Role: Senior UI Developer August 2014 - January 2016
Location: Decatur, IL
· Involved in analyzing, Designing and Developing the User interface for manipulating sequence of built order of products using JQuery Plugin thereby providing sorting capability.
· utilized built-in AngularJS service $resource for updating and fetching last user’s information who manipulated sequence
· Twitter bootstrap was used to provide styling to product list.
· JQuery UI MultiSelect Widget was used adding a layer of abstraction giving filter search functionality for selecting multiple areas.
· Developed an effective HTML5 User Interface using new HTML5 form elements for search product by serial no functionality.
· Implemented the backend layer using Hibernate to perform various database (DB2).
· Involved in the application architecture design.
· Enhanced the application capability to support new FTO partboards.
· Developed new SQL queries, functions and procedures on oracle database to enhance handling of partboards within the application.
Role: Web Developer February 2013 - May 2014
Client: Ignite Sales
Location: Dallas, Texas
· Built SPA EventReg to manage various Marketing events using AngularJS Web Framework.
· Built rich user Interface using AngularJs, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
· Utilized built-in $route services to configure routes providing multi page look and feel to user
· Built various Directives to create reusable domain specific components such as EventDetails.
· Implemented Services which used $resource, fetching data from Server.
· Developed the REST web services that were called by the web layer.
· Implemented the backend layer using Hibernate to perform various database (DB2) operations.
· Collaborated with Build Team to integrate HTMLs, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure the UX / UI is implemented.
· Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
Role: Software Developer January 2012 - January 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Designed and develo