Need IOS Developer Resume Sample? Check out for IOS Developer resume template- FREE Downloadable Resume Templates | Easily Editable. Download Now
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.
For more information on the IOS Certification Training, fill the form and in a short time,our experts will contact you to provide complete details on the Mulesoft.
Moreover, you can also get benefited with the free training course material. Our training material includes
Whatever may be the technology you adopt, your experts will assist, guide you to achieve your dream job.
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly experienced and skilled iPhone App Developer with a strong current background in industry technology. Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team. Adept at technical troubleshooting and anticipating future potential problems.
· Superior proficiency with XCode IDE and iPhone SDK
· Profound experience with Objective-C on Mac OS X XML JSON
· Strong record developing apps for iPad and iPhone
· Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Exceptional ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
· High skills in developing UI for media applications
· Good knowledge of interaction with web service APIs
· Firm background in object-oriented designing and programming skills
iPhone App Developer
5/1/2006 – Present
Smartphones R Us
· Administered implementation and design of mobile apps for iPhones
· Refined innovative user interface solutions
· Developed core set for fitting into product roadmap
· Used sketches scenarios flows and prototypes
· Ensured that all business and design objectives were met
iPhone App Developer
5/1/2003 – 1/1/2006
· Developed iPhone app codebases
· Managed approval process for App Store
· Handled implementation of new remaining features
· Ensured that coding functional elements finished by deadline
· Master’s of Science – Computer Engineering 2003 University of Nebraska
· Bachelor of Science – Computer Engineering 2001 University of Nebraska
· Results-oriented software developer and research professional with sixteen years experience in both
· development and research positions. I make it my goal to create software with the user in mind, creating
· applications with a useable and intuitive user interface experience. I also understand the importance of
· creating highly readable and easily maintainable source code. I am constantly striving to learn new
· technologies and look to ways to better myself in this rapidly changing industry.
Databases: MySQL (10+); Netezza (3), Oracle (10); Postgresql (5); SQL Server (8);
Development Software: Xcode (5), Eclipse (10); Git (3)
Application / Web Servers: Tomcat (15); Jboss (5); Apache (10) ; LAMP (10+);
Platforms: Mac OSX (10+); UNIX/Linux (17);
Cloud services: Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS, S3) (2), Parse (1)
Independent & Contract iOS Development
Dates: 2009 – Present
· Revelry – Helping with app redesign. Addressed performance in multiple areas. Added image
· caching, and tuned calls to Parse. App is built upon Parse backend.
· workSmart iBreeze – Universal app. Helped fix some issues with iOS7 support and other misc bugs. Started work on v 1.1.15+, successfully submitted multiple updates to app store for client.
· GuildBrowser App – My iPad app released on Apple app store July 2013. Sample app used in the book iOS6 By Tutorials. App consumes Blizzard RESTful web services using the JSON datareturned.
Sr. iOS Developer, Quantisense Inc.
Dates Employed: 05/2011 – Present
· Performed in a Lead developer role on an enterprise iOS app for lululemon. App allows
· employees to scan store inventory to display real time point of sale, e-commerice, and nightly data
· warehouse data. Featured remote device configuration by consuming RESTful web services to pull down store specific app settings.
· Created custom internal iOS framework utilized by all iOS apps. Framework included support for multiple scanning implementations including linea-pro 2d / 3d hardware scanners and the ZBar library.
· Created custom internal "apple store" to deploy iOS builds via sites created by jenkins jobs for multiple internal enterprise and ad hoc signed apps.
· RESTful web services development with grails.
· Developed seasonal planning web app using the gwt and smartgwt (core java) frameworks for CMRG / DXL Inc.
· Cloud server management via AWS.
Sr. Java Developer, Premier Inc.
Dates Employed: 12/2008 – 05/2011
· Participated in the successful release of the QualityAdvisor and OperationsAdvisor – Department Benchmarking Report, using the agile development methodology.
· Developed web services with Struts2 Actions using JSON to connect with Dojo on the client side.
Software Engineer, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
Dates Employed: 01/2003 – 12/2008
R&D UNIX Specialist, The Dow Chemical Corporation
Dates Employed: 05/2001 - 01/2003
Computational Chemist, Union Carbide Corporation
Dates Employed: 05/1997 - 05/2001
Huntington, WV 25755
B.S. in Chemistry, 1996
References available upon request
· Fulton, Charles, others iOS 6 By Tutorials - http://www.raywenderlich.com/store/ios-6-by-tutorials. Contributed chapters on automated unit testing with Xcode and CI server.
· Fulton, Charles, others iOS 7 By Tutorials - http://www.raywenderlich.com/store/ios-7-by-tutorials. Contributed chapter on networking with NSURLSession
· Tutorial Team member and Site Advisor for raywenderlich.com: Contributed both iOS and Cocos2d tutorials to help the iOS community.
· WWDC – Apple World Wide Developer Conference Attendee 2012
WWDC – Apple World Wide Developer Conference Attendee 2013
15 Year Resume Sample
(123) xxx-xxx1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Advanced iOS Developer with more than 15 years of experience leading the creation of complex, user-focused software applications at the highest level of quality and efficiency.
· NORTHWEST VERMONT UNIVERSITY
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Sysstems Engineering
· Certified Advanced iOS Developer
CLOUD CLEARWATER Senior iOS Developer
· Write efficient, maintainable and reusable code prioritizing privacy and security
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet many strict deadlines
· Write technical documents, user guides and support documentation
TRADE LOT iOS Developer
· Developed front-end web UI and back-end web services
· Worked with scalable cloud services including Amazon S3 and Rackspace
· Added e-commerce functionality to existing applications
Xcode, Objective-C, Swift